The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Moongrave Fane Motif already broken

Olibeau
Olibeau
✭✭✭
So... Just did two Moongrave Fane Vet Hardmode dungeons in a row, first time we all got a motif, second time (roughly 25mins after last one) nobody got one. Not fair :(
Twitch.tv/Olibeau - YouTube.com/Olibeau
QuakeCon 2022 ESO Speedrun Champion | QuakeCon 2021 ESO Speedrun Champion | World's Sweatiest PvE'er

Olibeau | Breton | Magicka Dragonknight | EU 1st Dawnbringer | EU 1st Magicka Godslayer | 52,710+ Achievement Points (100% Completion) | 3600cp | 4x Grand Overlord
<Pathfinders> | <Late Night Dungeoneers>
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Olibeau, we're looking into this. We'll let you know if we need any more information to investigate.
    Staff Post
  • Olibeau
    Olibeau
    ✭✭✭
    Did again a 3rd time, no motif again D: i guess its accidentally on a daily cooldown? Thanks for response
    QuakeCon 2022 ESO Speedrun Champion | QuakeCon 2021 ESO Speedrun Champion | World's Sweatiest PvE'er

Olibeau | Breton | Magicka Dragonknight | EU 1st Dawnbringer | EU 1st Magicka Godslayer | 52,710+ Achievement Points (100% Completion) | 3600cp | 4x Grand Overlord
  • MemeDankExtra
    MemeDankExtra
    ✭✭✭
    I did two runs, first run everyone in the group except me got one, second run no one got one.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm the same. Did 2 HM runs, first one with 4 motifs and 2nd one with 0.
    PC|EU
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    something in eso not working as intended? who could have seen that coming

honestly at this point its just safer to assume that everything new that gets implemented does not work...your probably right 80% of the time ^^
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one motif in one run.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the amount of investigations that are happening at ZoS's HQ I think it's a time to hire some detective agency.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dungeon should also have a doubled chance of a motif drop during the dawn of the dragonguard event, right?
  • CipherNine
    CipherNine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another nice motif that is ruined by those dumb looking hip armor pieces. whatever they are called. hate those damn things more than anything in this game. does nothing but ruin outfits.

ffs ZOS STOP putting them on armor. they look awful!
    Edited by CipherNine on December 4, 2019 7:30PM
    PC-NA
    Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Argonian Necromancer - Healer
    Breton Warden - Healer
    Nord Necromancer - Tank
    Argonian Templar - Tank
    Nord Warden - Tank
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree @CipherNine , I dont know what they are called either. I really wish they wouldnt put them in though! They dont even attach properly, so they dont look realistic half the time. though that is aside the point.

There should be double drops, just as has been happening in Depths of Malatar and Frostvault.. Everyone who only got one motif drop is already jipped of half of what they should have gotten.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm, first HM all got a motif, later tries nobody got.

However, I got double Grundwulf masks.
    This may have something to do with missing motifs.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just a quick update here.

The Motif has a cooldown on it that is preventing it from dropping more than once a day. This is not intended, but we are working on a fix for this. We are aiming to update the Motif during Monday's maintenance but will keep you updated if that changes.
    Staff Post
  • iFedix
    iFedix
    Soul Shriven

The Motif has a cooldown on it that is preventing it from dropping more than once a day. This is not intended, but we are working on a fix for this. We are aiming to update the Motif during Monday's maintenance but will keep you updated if that changes.

So, no double drops? since the event ends on monday :\
  • The_Auror
    The_Auror
    ✭✭✭
    Its almost like they'd rather you buy it from the crown store
  • jetplane_18
    jetplane_18
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker is the cooldown once per account or per toon? what time is it resetting, is it every 20h like pledges or is it at a set time like daily writs?
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a way to hotfix this without taking down the servers like you have done with issues from the group finder. Seems like something that should be fixed before the event is over since this was a sought after motif by a lot of players.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker This cooldown also means we aren't getting double drops of the motif as we should. And by delaying this fix until Monday, it means this dungeon will never see double drop motif drops for this event.

This is disgraceful, frankly. It should be hotfixed. Not shoved off to an incremental.
    Edited by code65536 on December 4, 2019 9:03PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After removing a few posts for Bashing, we must remind everyone that all comments are to be kept on topic and within the guidelines of the rules that we have in place. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao can't even release a motif without bugging it out now.

Remember when we got blue-balled multiple times with the Meridian motif???
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, it sucks. This is developing into a sad pattern in a game I really enjoy. It also happens to be with a part of the game that makes me the most money, farming motifs. Long term, not having double drops might actually mean I make MORE money. But I also kinda liked the idea of getting double drops so I got the achievement faster XD

I'm sad they cant fix it before the event ends. But it is what it is.
  • MemeDankExtra
    MemeDankExtra
    ✭✭✭

What about me then? I didn't get a motif at all.
  • Olibeau
    Olibeau
    ✭✭✭
    I tried it on another char, and can confirm its account-wide cooldown not just character :(

• themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What monday is this? Hope not next one because that'd feel like a total rush god forbid. Not enough time to boost the sales of one that's in crown store.

Next civilization?
    PC|EU
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There’s no reason to wait a week to fix an issue that has a known solution.
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is obviously crown store motivated. I will not be purchasing this motif via crown store. "Mistakes" like this are becoming way too common.
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is asking for ONE feature/new thing to work correctly when released on live server is too much for this company? You literally didn't deliver working product on time for so long it becomes pathetic
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willing to bet my entire account that ZOS was toying with the idea of limiting motif drops to once per day to create artificial scarcity, but backtracked at the last minute.
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Olibeau, we're looking into this. We'll let you know if we need any more information to investigate.

They must be related to the event tickets, i mean, that dungeon used to drop a ticket once per day, now it only drops a motif once per day.
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭

And most importantly, it coincided so suddenly and completely by accident. They never learned to lie believably.
  • Olibeau
    Olibeau
    ✭✭✭
    Completed it again today, I got a motif but 2 members of my group did not. It would seem its a 24 hour cooldown on motif drops. R.I.P.