The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Advice for Coldharbor Surreal Estate build?

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since I realized I could use EHT to change the sky and that I could remove all the rocks and trees in the place I've wanted to build a wizard's tower and nighttime forest at the Surreal Estate player house. But I really don't have much experience with building and while I can practice a bit on PTS I really need some pointers. Has anyone built a home there? Tips, advice, and pictures and videos are all eagerly sought! Halp! LOL
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!