Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Forum threads only attract people who disagree

• myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought on this topic for a while... I recalled threads I started. A lot of people came to hate my ideas - but these ideas could not do any harm to their game experience. My ideas were - solo dungeon mode stripped of any 4-player mode advamtages including skillpoints. So much hate as a result, you can't imagine :D Yet a lot of people who agreed, also responded.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He doesn't look quite right without the saucepan on his head...
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is everything I ever wanted it to be

3019382.jpg

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree.

I see plenty of agreement in topics I disagree with and vice-versa.
    The Moot Councillor
  • nafensoriel
    nafensoriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to find recently, every thread is filled with people who want to disagree and argue. No matter how valid or even small the topic is.

If I agree... I violate the accuracy of your statements.
    If I disagree... I violate my integrity and honesty.

So I shall simply say...

Cat.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    280abb.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Come to find recently, every thread is filled with people who want to disagree and argue. No matter how valid or even small the topic is.

That's not even remotely close to true. I agree a lot. I press the little button and everything.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted them shiny and psychedelic visual Opal weapon styles.

How is the agree/disagree ratio about that issue on this threads population?

I know, a bit off-topic and i feel like i crashed a party and started to talk about my miserable life.. but hey, i got champagne bottle with me and plenty of opinions.. :joy:

Primetime lag is soon over though so can go do pvp. Yay! :p
  • ForzaRammer
    ForzaRammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thx op, you are the next captain obvious
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does OP expect everyone in a sizeable community with varied interests to agree on most things?

I am just asking. Not agreeing or disagreeing.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vjy5V3Z.gif
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No they don't.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3gi2op.jpg
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What fun would a forum be if we all agreed with each other?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look how bad the game is. Every part of E$OH doesnt work correctly except for the cllown store.

• Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know to agree or disagree with this. So I'm just going to be triggered instead.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree to disagree

Its a forum, people will point out what they feel is right and wrong with a topic, that is the point.
  • Wrecking_Gorilla
    Wrecking_Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, to disagree, with your disagreement of forums. 😃
  • Nightowl_74
    Nightowl_74
    ✭✭✭
    It might be more noticeable here, right now, than usual. I think that's what you get with online communities in general, though. In person most people are drawn to others with similar opinions but the opposite is true online and the results are...interesting. There are both good and bad points to "discussion" without the physical cues of body language and tone of voice or a reasonable back and forth response rate.
  • nosecookie
    nosecookie
    ✭✭✭
    @GhostofDatthaw Imagine for a second not being the only person on the planet and that there might be others with differing opinions that think theirs are as valid as the ones you think are.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭

ok boomer
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. With every poster in this thread.

Do I get a cookie? (White Chocolate Macadamia is my favorite)
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the era of immature bait threads of.... 'change my mind', and 'prove me wrong' with the sole intention of making their own points and never the intention of being open to opposing arguments.

Life is better when ignoring 'change my mind' threads.
  • nosecookie
    nosecookie
    ✭✭✭
    Ok boomer
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If everyone is in agreeement, there is seldom much left to say after an OP. If people disagree, then they will have new points to make. Someone else may then disagree with those new points. They continued addition of new points and the refining of old ones after they have been challenged, is how discussion grows longer.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 17, 2019 1:22AM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why should I post in an topic I agree on, unless its something
    1) interesting like some weid quest bug there you managed to dumbfold Tharn.
    2) impressive as in you was last man standing in an vet trial with <100 hp left then last boss died
    3) funny as in messing around

And yes nerf x because I dies in PvP will give you: uninstall game and and play on the railway track responses.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hell, yeah. How do paying customers dare to post that the EU server has crashed for the 12th time in the month and want tech support to reboot it!