The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Nuzhimeh is going to sleep...

markulrich1966
markulrich1966
✭✭✭✭✭
In the sugarbowl Inn, where she decorated her room in a redguard style, as she is missing her home sometimes...

97mA2oC.png

When she closes her eyes, she starts to dream.

All day long she is chasing the vestige around, always polite, always smiling.
But it gets too much. She never was offered a drink!
How much she would like to drink a big cold beer...

f1KXoUP.png

And always the same clothes, like a boring uniform! No wonder everybody just is looking after the vestige! How much she would like to show, that she is a real woman, able to seduce the men...

H98Q3Bu.png

... other ideas welcome ... :p
Edited by markulrich1966 on October 31, 2019 5:38AM
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We need to be able to customize our assistants with collectibles which we own (personalities, costumes, body art...) <3 This includes ability to dye their costumes and create outfits for them at the station :)

I rarely change costume colors or edit outfits for my characters, but I would change the look of my assistants very often.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    We need to be able to customize our assistants with collectibles which we own (personalities, costumes, body art...) <3 This includes ability to dye their costumes and create outfits for them at the station :)
    Yep. So much this!

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I rarely change costume colors or edit outfits for my characters, but I would change the look of my assistants very often.

I very much support this idea! 💡 👍
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yes please... Tythis needs a hat.
    PC-EU
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd love the possibility, though I can easily picture hordes of Tythis Andromo in wedding dresses (or worse) chasing players around Tamriel
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how Nuzhimeh lookalike you can make an caracter, is it anything close to her outfit?
    Has seen some NPC have outfits who looks like top of one an bottom of another outfit like the dark shaman skirt with an shirt.
    This is obviously for puging dungeons :)

And yes customizing the assistants would be very nice
    Edited by zaria on October 31, 2019 12:30PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, it's super sweet what you have done for Nuzimeh (even if she was just a simple NPC and not one of your own characters).
    PC-EU
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »

Oh yes please... Tythis needs a hat.

And a gag.
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So long as they can sell a 'different' banker/merchant for 5000 crowns, they'll never do it. I think they rely on people getting fed up with how they look to fork out more money just to get a different assistant.

I'd like the ability to apply my own collections to them. They could sell that ability for LESS than 5000 crowns. They could even do it so that only the owner of the NPC could see its new look.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    I wonder how Nuzhimeh lookalike you can make an caracter, is it anything close to her outfit?

I think on the second screenshot I got very close.
    Getting the face very similar, took quite a while. Not 100% perfect, but depending on the light they often look like twins. I was not able to get the mouth exactly as wide as that of Nuzhimeh. And I made her skin slightly too dark.

The body of the copy is a little bit more "emphasized", larger back and front, but this was intentional to get a more appealing effect wearing light armor.

The costume on the second screenshot is from crownstore, "Drifting sand tunic and sash".
    The top is identical, just bracers and bottom look different.

Overall I am pretty happy with the first result, so I will not destroy and rebuild it for last finetuning.
    In fact I love her like this when I pimp her up with different clothes and hair without mimicing Nuzhimeh.

I attach another screenshot for direct comparison.

OP2NfHP.png
    Edited by markulrich1966 on October 31, 2019 5:10PM