Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Account has gone

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 days and not a whisper, escalated tickets ect ect, now have another wait until Monday (day 10) and still not assured of a response then either, Customer service is well speaks for itself really

Good luck! I have no doubt that Customer Support is utterly swamped with tickets after the mess this weekend has been.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 days and not a whisper, escalated tickets ect ect, now have another wait until Monday (day 10) and still not assured of a response then either, Customer service is well speaks for itself really

Good luck! I have no doubt that Customer Support is utterly swamped with tickets after the mess this weekend has been.

Hopefully, their last remaining CS person does not quit next week! :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I feel bad for the OP, I feel they are responsible for not acting to resolve the chargeback issues with ZOS before their account was banned. Regardless of the reasons why the chargeback may have occurred, we are all ultimately responsible for keeping on top of our bookkeeping.

Chargeback fraud is a major issue for everyone who sells intangible goods. It's possible ZOS is charged up to $20 for every reversed transaction. There are likely customers who cost ZOS hundreds or even thousands of dollars in chargeback fees alone.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Though I feel bad for the OP, I feel they are responsible for not acting to resolve the chargeback issues with ZOS before their account was banned. Regardless of the reasons why the chargeback may have occurred, we are all ultimately responsible for keeping on top of our bookkeeping.

Chargeback fraud is a major issue for everyone who sells intangible goods. It's possible ZOS is charged up to $20 for every reversed transaction. There are likely customers who cost ZOS hundreds or even thousands of dollars in chargeback fees alone.

still no excuse for 10 days of silence regarding the matter
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Day 11 Ticket number 4 sent, still NO reply or contact
    Ticket 1 Your reference #:191018-004013
    Ticket 2 Your reference #:191020-001065 (Escalated)
    Ticket 3 Your reference #:191022-002063
    Ticket 4 Your reference #:191028-001502
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on October 29, 2019 12:17PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wondered how the numbering of the tickets was done. Is the first ticket of the day -000001? If so, that last ticket you wrote has 1500 people already ahead of you. Just for 10/28. :disappointed: Hopefully, it starts at 1000 and there are only 500 ahead of you. Like that sounds any better.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wondered how the numbering of the tickets was done. Is the first ticket of the day -000001? If so, that last ticket you wrote has 1500 people already ahead of you. Just for 10/28. :disappointed: Hopefully, it starts at 1000 and there are only 500 ahead of you. Like that sounds any better.

Digging through my tickets, I see:

161102-000052
    171222-000053

So it looks like, at the lowest, it starts at 50, probably at 1 or 0.

While I'm on the subject, the highest I see are these two:

180818-005666
    190425-005825 (Oh man, that was a fun ****show.)

Also, this doesn't appear to be an internal filing system for ticket numbers, as one of those 5ks is the same kind of ticket as the 50s.

Interestingly, the oldest ticket I can access is: 160717-003242. Thing is, I know I filed tickets before that. I had a huge round, and round, with Customer Support back in 2014 over something, maybe the gear deterioration bug. So, it looks like anything before that's been purged.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    even so 11 days and one ticket had been escalated as per @ZOS_BillE PM and would be 48hrs for a response (that was the 21st) i know for a fact other ppl have sent in tickets regarding "in game issuses" and had a response so...............
    does not seem fair an automated response "ban" thats has been flagged has tared myself and a couple of other ppl as committing fraud and then just ignored, not even an explanation or an attempt to reach out and discover the reason why something has happened, frankly it is very bad customer service if you can even call it that, after several years of paying monthly sub's and buying crowns with no issue at all 1 blip means you loose EVERYTHING without so much as a by your leave. any company that behaved like this in the UK would be raked over the coals and rightly so
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alienoutlaw, I realize this may be cold comfort, but that 190425-005825 ticket was resolved on 05/09/2019. The longest gap between responses was from 4/27 to 5/9.

You might want to file an update asking what's going on.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Alienoutlaw, I realize this may be cold comfort, but that 190425-005825 ticket was resolved on 05/09/2019. The longest gap between responses was from 4/27 to 5/9.

i have no way of doing so, i cant log into my ESO account to raise a direct ticket i have to go through "account recovery" and wait for an "email" i even phoned Bethesda office in Maryland from the UK, but as a foot note they was quite happy to take my money from the same account when i paid for Fallout 76 5 days ago without any issue using my Bethesda account so...............
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on October 29, 2019 6:24PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i have no way of doing so, i cant log into my ESO account to raise a direct ticket i have to go through "account recovery" and wait for an "email" i even phoned Bethesda office in Maryland from the UK, but as a foot note they was quite happy to take my money from the same account when i paid for Fallout 76 5 days ago without any issue using my Bethesda account so...............

Yeah, don't take this the wrong way, but I would not have been spending money with them for one game after they dissed me in another.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If @ZOS_BillE sent you a dm to your inbox, respond to that dm, if you haven't yet, it'll usually get a quicker response from both him and support through email.
    Edited by SpiderKnight on October 29, 2019 7:25PM
  • Herbatio
    Herbatio
    ✭✭✭
    WTF
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If @ZOS_BillE sent you a dm to your inbox, respond to that dm, if you haven't yet, it'll usually get a quicker response from both him and support through email.

seriously? you dont think that was THE 1st thing i did?
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah, don't take this the wrong way, but I would not have been spending money with them for one game after they dissed me in another.

and if they had a problem they wouldnt of taken it? swings and roundabouts at least i contacted them, cant say that for ZOS
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    day 12 now BTW
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prob get banned from here also but hey hoe
    atleast we know they watching huh
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on October 30, 2019 12:54AM
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

seriously? you dont think that was THE 1st thing i did?

Got my issue sorted right away by replying to his dm every time support tickets didn't come through. Anyway, thanks for reminding me why I don't like to be nice anymore.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    day 17
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    day 17

:disappointed:
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Definitely feel like i'm being Ignored now 18 days still nothing and not getting replies to msg's sent to Mod's :( just hope there is a light at the end of this very dark tunnel
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on November 5, 2019 8:39PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you are being ignored. The light at the end of the tunnel is that bright shiny new game that replaces ESO. :smile:
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS have been in touch and we are working on a solution :) thanks for all the advice and support
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #closed
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Glad you got it resolved.

The #closed makes it sound like you waited several days for something that was fixed in just a couple of minutes. :disappointed:

This just confirms that my predicted response, should this happen to me, would simply be:
    giphy.gif

• Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The #closed makes it sound like you waited several days
    21 days to be exact lol
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord darn near a month for them to get this taken care of that's ridiculous
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good lord darn near a month for them to get this taken care of that's ridiculous

but its being sorted thats the main thing :smile:
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21 days?if this happened to me i'd camp outside their office with a sign "want account back"
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA