Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Account has gone

Alienoutlaw
Alienoutlaw
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can someone from the team plz get in touch i just tried to log in to my game and it says my accounthas been suspended from the site, i have done NOTHING wrong, i just checked my email and it says my ESO+ was cancelled
Edited by Alienoutlaw on October 19, 2019 9:47AM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ticket. Your reference #:191018-004013
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check to make sure there wasn't a charge back on your card if your ESO+ was renewed and then rejected recently, I've seen this happen to other people.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your ESO Plus™ membership, or a Steam ESO Plus™ membership was detected thereby cancelling a duplicate membership on your account. You will no longer be charged for membership on a recurring basis, and your access to ESO Plus™ benefits will expire at the end of your current membership.

We're sorry to see you've chosen to end your membership. If there is anything we can do to help make your ESO experience better, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and let us know. Whether you have feedback, questions, or just need help with the game, we’re here for you!

i have no steam ESO account?? have i been hacked?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if ESO+ wasn't renewed, that wouldn't cause his ESO account to be cancelled, would it? Don't you have to at least have flat-out purchased the ESO base game in order to subscribe to ESO+? Or can you subscribe to ESO+ without having purchased the base game?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i had everything via ZOS store
  • wrath_of_erana
    wrath_of_erana
    ✭✭✭
    dont worry zos always fixes the store asap
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check to make sure there wasn't a charge back on your card if your ESO+ was renewed and then rejected recently, I've seen this happen to other people.

i did have a payment for crowns a while ago that was that was refunded by the bank but the crowns still came through, but that was 2 months ago, could this be reason?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely ask someone at ZOS. Note that posting a thread about it in General ESO Discussion probably won't help, it's likely to be overlooked or not seen soon enough, unless maybe you mention a ZOS employee's account name so it at least gets their attention.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well i cant even log into my account to view the ticket i sent in so here is only place i can
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i did have a payment for crowns a while ago that was that was refunded by the bank but the crowns still came through, but that was 2 months ago, could this be reason?

Yes. Issuing a charge back can cost you your account.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

i didnt issue it though, the bank assumed it was a double charge
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i didnt issue it though, the bank assumed it was a double charge

ZOS can't see that. All they see is that the charge was reversed by your bank. They can't see whether you ordered it or the bank did.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    is it somthing that can be rectified you think?
  • wrath_of_erana
    wrath_of_erana
    ✭✭✭
    Zos: “y u take my money?”
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it somthing that can be rectified you think?

I don't know. I'm sorry, I really don't.

Try opening a ticket with customer support, but this could drag on a bit.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i have but i cant even log into the site with my account its like they deleted it completly
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have but i cant even log into the site with my account its like they deleted it completly

It's possible, but I suspect they'd simply disable the account instead. It should still be possible to log in via the support site, I'd think. But, I don't know.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no i tried login failed
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried forcing a password reset on the site?
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    not yet, i have no email from ZOS at all i thought if ppl got banned ect they contacted the person
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you tried forcing a password reset on the site?

just tried failed security answer comes up as does not make whats on file
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5yrs of game play and not a single issue, 18mths on PC now lost
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5yrs of game play and not a single issue, 18mths on PC now lost

Damn cuh.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, that's most likely it. It probably just took them a while to get to dealing with it.

Most services will ban you for a chargeback. Hopefully you can get a reply from ZOS in this thread to help you resolve the situation.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on October 19, 2019 3:12AM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, that's most likely it. It probably just took them a while to get to it.

i'll call them tomorrow/later today and straighten it out if its just a miss understanding i can pay any balance owed and hopefully restore my account
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your ESO Plus™ membership, or a Steam ESO Plus™ membership was detected thereby cancelling a duplicate membership on your account. You will no longer be charged for membership on a recurring basis, and your access to ESO Plus™ benefits will expire at the end of your current membership.

We're sorry to see you've chosen to end your membership. If there is anything we can do to help make your ESO experience better, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and let us know. Whether you have feedback, questions, or just need help with the game, we’re here for you!

From what you typed it does not say you have a Steam account. Not sure where you are getting that from. It says ESO+ or Steam ESO+.

I expect it is one of the issues suggested relating to payment issues. Go online and check your card balance to see if there has been a charge back or something funny with the payment.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

From what you typed it does not say you have a Steam account. Not sure where you are getting that from. It says ESO+ or Steam ESO+.

I expect it is one of the issues suggested relating to payment issues. Go online and check your card balance to see if there has been a charge back or something funny with the payment.

there was a charge back on 25th of Sept that my bank made thinking i was charged duplicate times
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've never had any issues until now :(
  • LizziAS
    LizziAS
    ✭✭✭
    try account recovery option to get a ticket processed
    -Signature Removed-