The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I wish plars were never the fotm

• Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st off that burning light proc leaves us with zero clue's about context.

Are you in cyrodil wear damage is halved?
    What is your build like?
    Why did you just take a extreme zoom up of that and not show the whole recap?

It definitely critted on you but we have no idea anything else. Really nothing that can be said.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    1st off that burning light proc leaves us with zero clue's about context.

Are you in cyrodil wear damage is halved?
    What is your build like?
    Why did you just take a extreme zoom up of that and not show the whole recap?

It definitely critted on you but we have no idea anything else. Really nothing that can be said.
    d3q2woojf68l.jpg
    q2zm1y5awpkb.jpg
    Theres build stats the reason for only showing the damage done from burning light was to show that under some situations that a burning light prop can be over 1.6 k which was stated they can never become above I have never denied the fact that other people was hitting me nor did I say that I wanted it to be nurffed or buff or anything else at the time as my point was that it can and did hit for over 1.6k
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 19, 2019 7:58AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoozy wrote: »
    qylyls6vsfmy.jpg
    lfye5gg3llu5.jpg
    ffxyimosznms.jpg
    Theres your underperforming skill proc 😆 😆 😆
    As well as my build in regards to resistance

You are going to be really mad next patch when you are getting spear spammed and your resists are worthless while still getting smacked by burning light.

Also, jabs aren't OP.

Nope because next patch im getting my templar out and ill be showing how overloaded it is so you'll be bad the patch AFTER when they get cut to nothing

Plz post vids
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ftsoyx7ciab7.png
    Here was my 1st POST to thread page5 of it as an matter of fact
    From that point i was called an liar about my build having the crit resistance and spell and physical resistance that I had posted with it
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 19, 2019 5:22AM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Kadoozy wrote: »
    qylyls6vsfmy.jpg
    lfye5gg3llu5.jpg
    ffxyimosznms.jpg
    Theres your underperforming skill proc 😆 😆 😆
    As well as my build in regards to resistance

You are going to be really mad next patch when you are getting spear spammed and your resists are worthless while still getting smacked by burning light.

Also, jabs aren't OP.

Nope because next patch im getting my templar out and ill be showing how overloaded it is so you'll be bad the patch AFTER when they get cut to nothing

Plz post vids

someone did in the locked thread on sweeps. It's kind of funny.
  • AngeredDaisy2
    AngeredDaisy2
    ✭✭
    FUNNY THING IS THEIR NOT KILLING ME I SHOWN 1 DEATH TO AN TEMPLAR THAT HAD AN 4+K BURNING LIGHT TIC TO SOMEONE THAT SAID THEY NEVER GET OVER 1.6K AT ANYTIME THEN EVERYONE WANTS TO SHAME ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE OVER SHOWING THAT IT CAN HIT A LOT HARDER THEN STATED YES I HAD 4 OR 5 OTHERS ON ME HITTING ME AS WELL BUT THE FACT WAS BURNING LIGHT CAN TIC FOR A LOT SO NOW ITS TIME TO SHAME AN CLASS FOR WHAT IT IS I HAVE 3004HR ON TEMPLAR I KNOW THE CLASS WELL AND ILL BE SHOWCASING JUST HOW OVERLOADED THEY ARE GOOD LUCK

So just to clarify...... Someone somewhere in the forums said that a skill never hit for more than 1.6k and every templar poster is a liar and you need to block up forum threads with your vengeance on all templars?

Could it possibly be the person who said that didn't know how to set up their character for that patch? Maybe they don't know how to use the champion tree? Yes Templars are currently top of the bunch on a DOT meta. And yes most players use them because they are an easy class. But not all templars are a) created dps and b) are equal.

But maybe i should use your logic and parade around championing magblades to get nerfed even further. I mean, a) how does using magika and staffs make sense on a class who implies it should be a stam class from name alone. And b) a magblade once told me they were going to "do my mom". I chalked it up to they were 12 probably and needed a spanking and to have their xbox taken away. But now I know. I should have came here and championed for them to be nerfed!

Now, you've said stuff in the past that I agree with, but your incessant rampaging against lying templars is immature and guaranteed to ensure anything worthwhile you said is discredited by your attitude.

Edited by AngeredDaisy2 on October 19, 2019 1:59PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it sucks but just enjoy it and the fact you'll probably still be able to pack in the *** NB in here. We all saw the video and how bad he is.
    ypbsauulmtqj.jpg
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    ESO forums class advocacy rankings:

1. Forumplars
    2. Sorc Super PAC
    3. Make DK Great Again Inc ™
    4. Nerf Nightblades
    5. Warden Walls of Text

Necros are too new.

🏆
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inb4 lock. Good lord, people need to sort their temper out.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't we all just be friendly?!
    wjdqcrorclwj.jpeg
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    "I wish my class had never become flavor of the month," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf. "And so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    implying that when it's taken, we shall leave the game <hobo sack emoji>
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FUNNY THING IS THEIR NOT KILLING ME I SHOWN 1 DEATH TO AN TEMPLAR THAT HAD AN 4+K BURNING LIGHT TIC TO SOMEONE THAT SAID THEY NEVER GET OVER 1.6K AT ANYTIME THEN EVERYONE WANTS TO SHAME ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE OVER SHOWING THAT IT CAN HIT A LOT HARDER THEN STATED YES I HAD 4 OR 5 OTHERS ON ME HITTING ME AS WELL BUT THE FACT WAS BURNING LIGHT CAN TIC FOR A LOT SO NOW ITS TIME TO SHAME AN CLASS FOR WHAT IT IS I HAVE 3004HR ON TEMPLAR I KNOW THE CLASS WELL AND ILL BE SHOWCASING JUST HOW OVERLOADED THEY ARE GOOD LUCK

So just to clarify...... Someone somewhere in the forums said that a skill never hit for more than 1.6k and every templar poster is a liar and you need to block up forum threads with your vengeance on all templars?

Could it possibly be the person who said that didn't know how to set up their character for that patch? Maybe they don't know how to use the champion tree? Yes Templars are currently top of the bunch on a DOT meta. And yes most players use them because they are an easy class. But not all templars are a) created dps and b) are equal.

But maybe i should use your logic and parade around championing magblades to get nerfed even further. I mean, a) how does using magika and staffs make sense on a class who implies it should be a stam class from name alone. And b) a magblade once told me they were going to "do my mom". I chalked it up to they were 12 probably and needed a spanking and to have their xbox taken away. But now I know. I should have came here and championed for them to be nerfed!

Now, you've said stuff in the past that I agree with, but your incessant rampaging against lying templars is immature and guaranteed to ensure anything worthwhile you said is discredited by your attitude.

I have been warned to drop this issue so the only answer i can say is yes your halfway right on the burning light proc statement as an player had said it could never reach over x
    On the attack issues all im able to say is it wasn't by 1 player but an group of players
    On the video post im aloud to inform that it was recorded before 4/18/2018 and that tho it shows me dying i was only jumping around not attacking the player back
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 19, 2019 9:37PM
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been warned to drop this issue so the only answer i can say is yes your halfway right on the burning light proc statement as an player had said it could never reach over x
    On the attack issues all im able to say is it wasn't by 1 player but an group of players
    On the video post im aloud to inform that it was recorded before 4/18/2018 and that tho it shows me dying i was only jumping around not attacking the player back

Literally no one said that Burning Light could never hit for over 1.6k. But it is around average. More importantly, it was literally in the recap you had posted in your OP in that thread (and then conveniently edited to remove)
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Literally no one said that Burning Light could never hit for over 1.6k. But it is around average. More importantly, it was literally in the recap you had posted in your OP in that thread (and then conveniently edited to remove)

That was not my thread at all you should go look to see who opened the thread as it wasn't ME
    Nor did i ever remove anything after posting
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 19, 2019 10:36PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But as i said ive been told to drop this issue so please talk among others who post and from here out leave me out of it TY