The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I wish plars were never the fotm

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirDopey wrote: »
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    Not if it's someone demanding a sorc nerf

I find that any player who asks for a Nerf to another class to try to understand their own class has no concept of a game to begin with and should just delete it because the way you would go about it is ask for your class to be buffed in a measure that helps you counter whatever you find the other class has that you cannot seem to get around

Taken from the "Should nerf seekers be banned" thread you started
    Quoted post has been removed.]

Firstly, take a chill pill dude. Secondly, my class is nb, get your facts straight. Thirdly, magplar is strong af because of ritual, the bubble, bol/htd, it's rune and purifying light. Jabs is a channeled spammable tied to great passives that anyhow leaves the templar vulnerable vulnerable when attacking, it doesn't always hit, and it's extremely easy to counter if you have half a working brain. If something has to be nerfed in the templar kit, I'd definitely look at its many defensive options, not at its only spammable

I'm just sick of all the Templars in this forums lying about their skills and about how good they are jab sweeps both of them are overloaded due to passives if that can't be seen and brought out to the light and the real truth of the matter be told nothing will ever change as far as you playing Nightblade good-for-you bub go to the Nightblade threads and worry about concentrating on them not being nerfed to the ground anymore Ive main Nightblade since the beginning of this game and all I ever see is everybody lying about the class in order to destroy it it's really sad but yet they can't even be honest about their own class

If that isn't a biased standpoint towards a single class I don't know what is.

If you go into the Templar thread and read it you see all the bulshit lies that's in it and in regards to a bias opinion I don't have one if I was biased to a class I wouldn't have every class of every spect made
    And as I stated anyone who asks in their thread not people who State reasoning for and I tried to get the nightblades not to be destroyed but due to all the lying on the class by other classes it has been so yes I do find it fair for all classes that have overloaded skills for them to take the same effect that us night blades have felt in this balanced FaZe
    And if you look and see I never said I could not counter it as I can it's the overloaded passives to the ability that I've spoken about

Bro, you really need to take some english classes. It literally hurts my head reading your grammar-less long winded responces.

I can write everything in German for you
    Because as I've stated many of times English is not my first language so I use a voice to text translator in order to type here

Please do. Ich kann deutsch lesen. I wonder if it you or the translator that is the source of all the complaining in your posts.
    Edited by Joy_Division on October 18, 2019 1:49PM
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also neglected to mention the part where you were getting Xv1ed and likely had 2h ult applied on character amongst many many other debuffs you didn’t bother to screenshot.

But even considering all of that it still shows that being the fact that it was the hardest-hitting skill on my recap to be honest the rest were like two to one k hits it being 4K as an passive proc that hits harder than skills you tell me that's not imbalanced
    And on a side note today while I'm in PvP I will be screenshotting all deaths from Templars then we won't have no discussion in regards to what I was hit with

Half a screen shot with no context does not equate to evidence nor does it point to an imbalance. Try recording video it’s much more telling.
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    qylyls6vsfmy.jpg
    lfye5gg3llu5.jpg
    ffxyimosznms.jpg
    Theres your underperforming skill proc 😆 😆 😆
    As well as my build in regards to resistance

You are going to be really mad next patch when you are getting spear spammed and your resists are worthless while still getting smacked by burning light.

Also, jabs aren't OP.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoozy wrote: »
    qylyls6vsfmy.jpg
    lfye5gg3llu5.jpg
    ffxyimosznms.jpg
    Theres your underperforming skill proc 😆 😆 😆
    As well as my build in regards to resistance

You are going to be really mad next patch when you are getting spear spammed and your resists are worthless while still getting smacked by burning light.

Also, jabs aren't OP.

Nope because next patch im getting my templar out and ill be showing how overloaded it is so you'll be bad the patch AFTER when they get cut to nothing
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magplar is what a class should look like in both PvE and PvP (barring the much needed change to eclipse, since that was an overtuned mistake). Instead of freaking out and having a meltdown every time one of them kills us, we all need to start looking how we can bring ALL classes up to that standard. You DO NOT lower everything to the lowest common denominator. That is how you destroy a game. You bring things up to a high, uniform standard.

This whole "everyone should suck equally" mindset is garbage.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »
    Magplar is what a class should look like in both PvE and PvP (barring the much needed change to eclipse, since that was an overtuned mistake). Instead of freaking out and having a meltdown every time one of them kills us, we all need to start looking how we can bring ALL classes up to that standard. You DO NOT lower everything to the lowest common denominator. That is how you destroy a game. You bring things up to a high, uniform standard.

This whole "everyone should suck equally" mindset is garbage.

Then tell that to your templar friends that lie at every turn of an post where others are trying to better their class because tell then ill be doing everything possible to get templar cut down as im sick of an group of players always lying about other classes as well as their own ive never been 1 for the destruction of a class up until at this point because of the way they want to be RIP TEMPLAR 2020
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 18, 2019 8:10PM
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭

Nope because next patch im getting my templar out and ill be showing how overloaded it is so you'll be bad the patch AFTER when they get cut to nothing

I've been maining a templar for about 4 years now. I've been through the best and the worst and always managed to pull out a viable build. I don't even use jabs so you can try whatever you would like. If something is killing you, then find a way to overcome it instead of complaining all day and night on the forums about it.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been maining a templar for about 4 years now. I've been through the best and the worst and always managed to pull out a viable build. I don't even use jabs so you can try whatever you would like. If something is killing you, then find a way to overcome it instead of complaining all day and night on the forums about it.

FUNNY THING IS THEIR NOT KILLING ME I SHOWN 1 DEATH TO AN TEMPLAR THAT HAD AN 4+K BURNING LIGHT TIC TO SOMEONE THAT SAID THEY NEVER GET OVER 1.6K AT ANYTIME THEN EVERYONE WANTS TO SHAME ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE OVER SHOWING THAT IT CAN HIT A LOT HARDER THEN STATED YES I HAD 4 OR 5 OTHERS ON ME HITTING ME AS WELL BUT THE FACT WAS BURNING LIGHT CAN TIC FOR A LOT SO NOW ITS TIME TO SHAME AN CLASS FOR WHAT IT IS I HAVE 3004HR ON TEMPLAR I KNOW THE CLASS WELL AND ILL BE SHOWCASING JUST HOW OVERLOADED THEY ARE GOOD LUCK
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 18, 2019 8:47PM
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

FUNNY THING IS THEIR NOT KILLING ME I SHOWN 1 DEATH TO AN TEMPLAR THAT HAD AN 4+K BURNING LIGHT TIC TO SOMEONE THAT SAID THEY NEVER GET OVER 1.6K AT ANYTIME THEN EVERYONE WANTS TO SHAME ME IT EVERY WAY POSSIBLE OVER SHOWING THAT IT CAN HIT A LOT HARDER THEN STATED YES I HAD 4 OR 5 OTHERS ON ME HITTING ME AS WELL BUT THE FACT WAS BURNING LIGHT CAN TIC FOR A LOT SO NOW ITS TIME TO SHAME AN CLASS FOR WHAT IT IS I HAVE 3004HR ON TEMPLAR I KNOW THE CLASS WELL AND ILL BE SHOWCASING JUST HOW OVERLOADED THEY ARE GOOD LUCK

You need to chill buddy. Seriously. You've got a long history on these forums of histrionics and dramatic tantrums, and right now, no one in their right mind would listen to a word you're saying because you're not using real, comparative data. You're just showing one portion of one death recap without any real context, and then claiming your "proof" is enough to warrant destroying a class, then losing your shite and "screaming" in all caps when no one agrees with you and promising to single-handedly use your incredible powers to destroy the class yourself.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

FUNNY THING IS THEIR NOT KILLING ME I SHOWN 1 DEATH TO AN TEMPLAR THAT HAD AN 4+K BURNING LIGHT TIC TO SOMEONE THAT SAID THEY NEVER GET OVER 1.6K AT ANYTIME THEN EVERYONE WANTS TO SHAME ME IT EVERY WAY POSSIBLE OVER SHOWING THAT IT CAN HIT A LOT HARDER THEN STATED YES I HAD 4 OR 5 OTHERS ON ME HITTING ME AS WELL BUT THE FACT WAS BURNING LIGHT CAN TIC FOR A LOT SO NOW ITS TIME TO SHAME AN CLASS FOR WHAT IT IS I HAVE 3004HR ON TEMPLAR I KNOW THE CLASS WELL AND ILL BE SHOWCASING JUST HOW OVERLOADED THEY ARE GOOD LUCK

You need to chill buddy. Seriously. You've got a long history on these forums of histrionics and dramatic tantrums, and right now, no one in their right mind would listen to a word you're saying because you're not using real, comparative data. You're just showing one portion of one death recap without any real context, and then claiming your "proof" is enough to warrant destroying a class, then losing your shite and "screaming" in all caps when no one agrees with you and promising to single-handedly use your incredible powers to destroy the class yourself.

Im not the 1 that maded the statement that burning light can never hit about 1.6k at any time im the one that SHOWED that it can and did
    After doing so 4 different people yourself included wanted to discredit me by saying i need to L2P and spell because voice to text i use *** things up and doesn't use punctuation when written out
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 18, 2019 9:00PM
  • Amira
    Amira
    ✭✭✭

Firstly, take a chill pill dude. Secondly, my class is nb, get your facts straight. Thirdly, magplar is strong af because of ritual, the bubble, bol/htd, it's rune and purifying light. Jabs is a channeled spammable tied to great passives that anyhow leaves the templar vulnerable vulnerable when attacking, it doesn't always hit, and it's extremely easy to counter if you have half a working brain. If something has to be nerfed in the templar kit, I'd definitely look at its many defensive options, not at its only spammable

I'm just sick of all the Templars in this forums lying about their skills and about how good they are jab sweeps both of them are overloaded due to passives if that can't be seen and brought out to the light and the real truth of the matter be told nothing will ever change as far as you playing Nightblade good-for-you bub go to the Nightblade threads and worry about concentrating on them not being nerfed to the ground anymore Ive main Nightblade since the beginning of this game and all I ever see is everybody lying about the class in order to destroy it it's really sad but yet they can't even be honest about their own class

• Amira
    Amira
    ✭✭✭
    Nordic has no credibility at all, he just lies and twists anything for him to hide the fact that he is so very bad at PvP and salty at dying. He's a major Zergling and a poor loser that's all.

Sick of lies, why you're the master at it.

Just look at this closed nerf thread.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/497536/sweep-spam-is-op#latest

Your bs in this thread but don't worry your AD Zerglings will still be OP in the next patch.

Edited by Amira on October 18, 2019 9:17PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amira wrote: »

That's one portion of what was said where's the rest that i was responding to at the time that was stated see this is what I'm talking about with people trying to shame somebody you guys cut apart what somebody says to make it look good but that doesn't mean nothing to me yes I said that and yes I stand behind that
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 18, 2019 9:05PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nordic has no credibility at all, he just lies and twists anything for him to hide the fact that he is so very bad at PvP and salty at dying. He's a major Zergling and a poor loser that's all.

Just look at his closed nerf thread.

What close thread do I have because I've only ever asked for one thing to be changed that was a joke to have pets removed so crafting could be fun again
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xuxxw3kv2dv2.png
    q0p2a4im1yzc.png

Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 18, 2019 9:12PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8dslbhcv6y3d.jpg
    gy493ad7f6wu.jpg
    That me at this time not in group never am and 47th in campaign yet im not good and an zergling lol @Amira
    I stopped running in groups over 3 1/2 years ago been emperor 16xs dont want it anymore others need the achievement not me holding them back 24/7/365
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 18, 2019 9:21PM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Just look at this closed nerf thread.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/497536/sweep-spam-is-op#latest

Your bs in this thread but don't worry your AD Zerglings will still be OP in the next patch.

Oof, that doesn't look to good at the end there....this is definitely a L2P on him.

• Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    8dslbhcv6y3d.jpg
    gy493ad7f6wu.jpg
    That me at this time not in group never am and 47th in campaign yet im not good and an zergling lol @Amira
    I stopped running in groups over 3 1/2 years ago been emperor 16xs dont want it anymore others need the achievement not me holding them back 24/7/365

A booster and a Zergling apparently. If you were so great you wouldn't be crying for nerfs....case and point
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on October 18, 2019 9:24PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8dslbhcv6y3d.jpg
    gy493ad7f6wu.jpg

A booster and a Zergling apparently. If you were so great you wouldn't be crying for nerfs....case and point

Buddy I ain't never cried for a Nerf that's the funny thing like I said I simply showed a *** picture to somebody who said that somebody could never rise above something and all this backlash is what I got due to doing so so now its time to fill my *** Wrath
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 18, 2019 9:26PM
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Im not the 1 that maded the statement that burning light can never hit about 1.6k at any time im the one that SHOWED that it can and did
    After doing so 4 different people yourself included wanted to discredit me by saying i need to L2P and spell because voice to text i use *** things up and doesn't use punctuation when written out

I never said L2P and I never said a word about your wacky spelling. If anything, I avoided making a comment about whether or not you were skilled, and instead focused on your poor approach to "fixing" in game issues. Those things are 100% not connected. The one thing you're good at in this game that I can immediately see is that you're able to identify problems. That's good. What you're not good at is identifying the real sources of those problems, and you tend to make everything about your own subjective experiences and frustrations. That's not good.

If you want to be a positive engine for change in this game, you have to look at things from a broader perspective and examine how your proposed changes will affect EVERYONE, not just you or a tiny group of players in the game. Players who only view problems through their own, narrow lens are toxic to this game, because ZoS isn't going to stop and look at the those player's behavior patterns to determine whether or not they should be listened to. They're just going to see who screams the loudest along with all of the other screamers, and they going to use that to determine what needs to be changed. Don't be that guy.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    8dslbhcv6y3d.jpg
    gy493ad7f6wu.jpg

Buddy I ain't never cried for a Nerf that's the funny thing like I said I simply showed a *** picture to somebody who said that somebody could never rise above something and all this backlash is what I got due to doing so so now its time to fill my *** Wrath

It's Miss to you Mr. Zergling.

You got rekt in the thread by another player which showed the extent to your supposed skills. Take a nap you seem cranky and confused.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8dslbhcv6y3d.jpg
    gy493ad7f6wu.jpg

You got rekt in the thread by another player which showed the extent to your supposed skills. Take a nap you seem cranky and confused.

As I stated when I woke up this morning and seen it I wasn't even attacking the guy I was jumping around it's clearly seen in the video if you want to continue to go on about it so be it I don't care I know the situation there you don't you just see what you see and what do you see one player attacking somebody full-time why one person is jumping around
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    8dslbhcv6y3d.jpg
    gy493ad7f6wu.jpg

As I stated when I woke up this morning and seen it I wasn't even attacking the guy I was jumping around it's clearly seen in the video if you want to continue to go on about it so be it I don't care I know the situation there you don't you just see what you see and what do you see one player attacking somebody full-time why one person is jumping around

Nah, just you getting rekted~

You're story makes no sense. The other poster said they killed you without using jabs and so they did.

Boop-da-Boop~
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on October 18, 2019 9:38PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8dslbhcv6y3d.jpg
    gy493ad7f6wu.jpg

8dslbhcv6y3d.jpg
    gy493ad7f6wu.jpg

Nah, just you getting rekted~

You're story makes no sense. The other poster said they killed you without using jabs and so they did.

Boop-da-Boop~

Yeah the poster has also declined to dual me I wonder why
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never said L2P and I never said a word about your wacky spelling. If anything, I avoided making a comment about whether or not you were skilled, and instead focused on your poor approach to "fixing" in game issues. Those things are 100% not connected. The one thing you're good at in this game that I can immediately see is that you're able to identify problems. That's good. What you're not good at is identifying the real sources of those problems, and you tend to make everything about your own subjective experiences and frustrations. That's not good.

If you want to be a positive engine for change in this game, you have to look at things from a broader perspective and examine how your proposed changes will affect EVERYONE, not just you or a tiny group of players in the game. Players who only view problems through their own, narrow lens are toxic to this game, because ZoS isn't going to stop and look at the those player's behavior patterns to determine whether or not they should be listened to. They're just going to see who screams the loudest along with all of the other screamers, and they going to use that to determine what needs to be changed. Don't be that guy.

As said i showed an ss of an brining light proc over what another had said it COULD never get to regardless of when what or why that ss provides fact that yes it can reach higher did i say it was 1v1 no did i say 5 or 6 others was jumping me yes did i say on other skill could had broke my armor no and tho you might not of said anything about the way Google app puts things for me as i use voice to text translation to speak here as English aint my 1st language a lot did and most likely continue to because they like to make it an personal thing rather then focusing on the facts when they dont agree with what their saying so if at every turn im going to be attacked then i will retaliate with the means I have necessary
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    ESO forums class advocacy rankings:

1. Forumplars
    2. Sorc Super PAC
    3. Make DK Great Again Inc ™
    4. Nerf Nightblades
    5. Warden Walls of Text

Necros are too new.

O put werewolves howling to the bottom of this list.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine having 530 days played (8hours a day since PS4 launch, OP made a thread about how much time he has in the game) and making threads like this and being the way Nordic is. Why even play the game if you are so mad all the time about it?
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    Imagine having 530 days played (8hours a day since PS4 launch, OP made a thread about how much time he has in the game) and making threads like this and being the way Nordic is. Why even play the game if you are so mad all the time about it?

I'm not mad at the game do the players here in the forums frustrate me yeah a little bit but then again I see that they attack anything that goes against what they want and the fact that they do it on a personal level is what frustrates me so yeah I'm going to attack their characters by showing the truth of them not by fictitious *** lies and saying that the class is not good because though I play on the weakest class which is the Nightblade and good at it think of me playing on the top tier classes and how good I'll be on them that's the funny thing you guys don't get I am good at this game why is that it could be the time I've played it it could be just that I understand it but either way it goes as I said I will show that Templars are over loaded and needs to be decreased because of balance for other classes and yes I will be doing this because I was personally attacked by others
    And im not the OP of this thread nor the one where they personally attacked me in due to showing that an class could and dose perform above its means
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 19, 2019 1:03AM
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    Magplar has always been fotm/meta. Wym?
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • TheNightflame
      TheNightflame
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ??? they were bottom of the heap till murkier when they became viable, then they were balanced/good but not optimal until the eclipse changes.