The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dawnbreaker is now dead to me.

• Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Stamplar main, I agree with OP 100%. First off, servers are trash and just magnify the issues of combat (mostly PVP, but even in PVE).

Now, to the point...there are many times that using DB as an AOE stun against multiple enemies to reset the fight is absolutely more necessary then using it as a damage combo for burst. Reason being, Templars have the worst mobility and but far the worst defense. No form or repositioning skills or escape tools and crappy healing (stam).
    Sure I could slot the new (homogenized) turn evil (mass hysteria ripoff), but I would be now choosing to drop 9/10 times a more valuable skill, since ZOS had this great idea to "audit" skills for redundancy and weaken better skills to push for use of less desirable skills...
    Back to the point, cast times on Ults prevent responsive gameplay and hinder strategy.
    ZOS has sold out by catering to casuals who demand elitist status from day 1 and are too entitled to take their time learning the mechanics. PVP is the only factor in determining their reason for implementing cast times, and the sad truth is that PVP had an extremely high learning curve and has been this way since day 1 of ESO.
    It's a pathetic business tactic to bring in more casuals who will play for a few months and buy cosmetics then move on to the next game...
    ZOS is thinking short term gains instead of long term investments.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker feels so bad. With the cast time it's already slow but also makes it so unreliable. It seems to miss even when the enemy is right inside. Trash ult now imo.