Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

We need a Walks Softly assistant

JoStoic
JoStoic
I'm playing through the thieved guild story line again and I'm reminded of how much I love the pomp and composure of walks softly, especially considering his contrast to other Argonians and the criminal nature of his organization.

I would love it if we could have a Walks Softly (or similar) assistant like Pirhari, but not.

Not that I could afford to buy it, but I would like to know it's there.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was easy to resist Alfiq versions of assistants for me. I'm not sure if I could resist Argonian version... :) My absolute fav would be Xukas as my assistant :smiley:

IjECfRy.jpg

I like the look of Pirharri, but she is useless assistant otherwise. However, if we could employ Walks Softly, I have a dangerous feeling that I would need to have him following me :o

Wsxj3Zy.png
  • JoStoic
    JoStoic
    Im glad someone agrees. I was thinking I would feel like, 35% fee? For an old friend? Of course!