The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

DRAGON RISE DETAILS & PRIZES

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    max_only wrote: »
    Explain it to me like I’m 5 regarding the sweepstakes.

One of the links took me to a website where I had to enter the email that is associated with my ESO account. I assume that is the “physical” sweepstakes.

Specifically what do I do for the in game sweepstakes and how many times can I do it?

The only thing I care about on that entire page is the Pocket Watcher.

Find the entry form fill it in?

With a Valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online Account: During the Sweepstakes Period:
    • Access the “Season of the Dragon” Sweepstakes website at: https://woobox.com/pkd5uq;
    • Complete the Sweepstakes Entry form;
    • Accept the terms, conditions, and Official Sweepstakes Rules;
    • Acknowledge that you have read and understood the Sponsor’s privacy policy;
    • Click the “Register” button to submit your entry form; and
    • Log into your valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online account and play The Elder Scrolls ® Online
    at least once during the Sweepstakes Period (October 1, 2019 – January 5, 2020).
    Upon submission of your entry form, you will earn one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win
    a prize described in Section 6 below (the “Prize” or “Prizes”), provided that you meet the Eligibility Criteria
    set forth in Section 2, and log into your valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online account and play the game at least
    once during the Sweepstakes Period.
    Bonus Entries: Players meeting the Eligibility Criteria that have entered the Sweepstakes
    during the Sweepstakes Period with a valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online account have the
    opportunity to earn a maximum of ten (10) Bonus Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
    Players will earn Bonus Entries by exchanging tickets earned during in-game events for Indrik
    Berries or Indrik Feathers as described in this section, subject to the maximum number of
    Bonus Entries. To earn Bonus Entries, you must log into your valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online
    account during the Sweepstakes Period and participate in one or more of the five (5) in-game
    events that take place during the Sweepstakes Period. During each in-game event, players
    will have the opportunity to earn tickets by accomplishing certain tasks defined in each event.
    The schedule of in-game events taking place during the Sweepstakes Period

Yes as I said, I filled in the entry form for the physical sweepstakes.

It says:
    opportunity to earn a maximum of ten (10) Bonus Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
    Players will earn Bonus Entries by exchanging tickets earned during in-game events for Indrik
    Berries or Indrik Feathers

Even if you participate everyday you can’t buy 10 feathers/berries. There isn’t even 10 feathers/berries to buy.

Does it mean
    “earn 10 tickets” or
    “spend 10 tickets” or
    “buy 10 feathers/berries”.

It sounds like the last option which is impossible. You can’t earn 100 tickets in one event.

ANSWER

1) The Sweepstakes Period is from October 1, 2019 – January 5, 2020 and there are multiple events to earn tickets.

2) Players will earn Bonus Entries by exchanging (read buying) tickets earned during in-game events for Indrik
    Berries or Indrik Feathers at the Impressario

I see now. Thanks buddy.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Removed the legalese from the sweepstakes info
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, if the marketing mission was to sell more copies of Elsweyr, I would say mission accomplished, well done ZOS marketing team, you have chosen a great way to keep the game active, and if there is 1 teeny weeny bitty thang I would tinker away at is how to include more countries in the sweepstakes.

Perhaps not even have a "sweepstakes" at all just a 5 event random drop chance for players that buy Indrik Berries? At least in terms of the digital prizes? Whups, shouldn't have used the word prizes yes?
    Edited by marius_buys on October 8, 2019 6:34AM
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated:

THE DRAGONHOLD PROLOGUE QUEST
    Live from 8 - 14 October
    The prologue quest is free, no DLC or Chapter purchase required!
    To begin the Dragonhold Prologue, pick up the “Letter from Kasura” quest starter item from the in-game Crown Store (it’ll be listed under Quest Starters).
    Find Hinzuur, in Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall City, or Davon’s Watch and begin the adventure that takes you into the ravaged wildlands of Southern Elsweyr.
    In these new quests, you team up with the Redguard swordmaster Sai Sahan to discover lost Dragonguard sanctuaries scattered throughout Tamriel

PROLOGUE REWARDS
    You earn a :
    - Dragonhorn Curio memento and a
    - Dragonguard Banner furnishing for your home
    - as well as help unlock the last Dragon Rise Community Quest Completion bar

SOURCE ARTICLE
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57085
    Edited by marius_buys on October 8, 2019 10:04PM
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated twitch drop schedule

Australian Stream w/ Robert Whittaker
    Date: October 14 from 7pm-8pm EDT
    Channels: Bethesda
    Tune in to see ESO Creative Director Rich Lambert and former UFC Middleweight Champion Robert Whittaker, live from Australia!
    Drops will go out at the conclusion of the stream

Dragonhold PC/Mac Launch
    Date: October 21 at 6pm EDT until October 22 at 6pm EDT
    Channels: ESO Stream Team Members
    Drops will go out on October 22 at 6pm EDT

SpecialEffect Charity Steram w/ KayPOWXD
    Date: October 22 from 7am-4pm EDT
    Channels: KayPOWXD
    Join ESO Stream Team Member KayPOWXD as she raises money for the SpecialEffect charity
    Drops will go out at the conclusion of the stream

Dragonhold PC/Mac Launch Weekend & Witches Festival Celebration
    Date: October 25 at 10am EDT until October 27 at 11pm EDT
    Channels: All ESO Streamers
    Drops will go out each day at 10am EDT starting on October 26
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on October 10, 2019 9:19PM
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭