The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DRAGON RISE DETAILS & PRIZES

• kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hum curious as to what happens if you win a house in that sweepstakes you already own.(which knowing my luck is what would happen XD)
    Still its cool that its free ive never known a company to do such a thing for free.
  • RLH1979
    RLH1979
    Another event to ignore, seriously too many events too fast and I can't be bothered. So have fun with this, I got the achievement already so this event I am passing up on. I'll care on New Life, Witches, and Undaunted.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RLH1979 wrote: »
    Another event to ignore, seriously too many events too fast and I can't be bothered. So have fun with this, I got the achievement already so this event I am passing up on. I'll care on New Life, Witches, and Undaunted.

Since you have the Pathfinder achievement you qualify anyway. You have already earned a free pe.
    You're welcome - The rest of us
    Edited by marius_buys on October 4, 2019 12:23AM
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    Hum curious as to what happens if you win a house in that sweepstakes you already own.(which knowing my luck is what would happen XD)
    Still its cool that its free ive never known a company to do such a thing for free.

Firstly you need to be in an eligible country
    Secondly you need to have actually filled in and submitted a sweepstakes entry form
    Thirdly you need to complete Northern Elsweyr pathfinder achievement
    and then...
    if you do win a duplicate...
    well I would ask this question on the official forum discusdion page
    The link is provided in the OP
    I would bet gold the anwer is in the sweepstakes rules
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    ZOS does some downright terrible event writeups, I'm left with more confusion and questions whenever I read their articles. They seem more interested in generating HYPE for something than actually bother explaining the DETAILS involved in the event. Sheesh.

Could someone please explain THIS: "The final reward is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy.

What the heck does that even mean? What target dummy? What lootable bags? And how are they even connected to the treasure pile furniture item? Does it have some kind of special effect when placed in your home? Come on, ZOS, I need details!

Answer provided h:

NOTE:
    The final reward (Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing) is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy.

Thus the refered to loot bags come WITH the Treasure Trove Furnishing IE inside it and does nor refer to the boxes you drop randomly from bosses and dragons.

Hope that clears it up, I have also improved my post to be more concise
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »
    ZOS does some downright terrible event writeups, I'm left with more confusion and questions whenever I read their articles. They seem more interested in generating HYPE for something than actually bother explaining the DETAILS involved in the event. Sheesh.

Could someone please explain THIS: "The final reward is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy.

What the heck does that even mean? What target dummy? What lootable bags? And how are they even connected to the treasure pile furniture item? Does it have some kind of special effect when placed in your home? Come on, ZOS, I need details!

The treasure pile is basically a container that you can place in your home and loot. It can contain the target dummy among other things.

That doesn't make any sense. Loot how? When? Once a day? Once in a lifetime? "Can contain the target dummy", again, how?

Have you never used a container in this game?

Here, take this humble tomato crate for example:

You walk up to it, press E, a little menu opens and you can get delicious tomatoes.

And here is exclusive leaked footage of the treasure pile:

It will either reset after logging out or, more likely, be on a timer. Probably 20 hours.

You know, there's really no need for your snarky replies, especially when you revealed that you have absolute no idea about the questions that I asked about how this works either. Obviously I wasn't interested in the least in how looting from a container works, I was asking how getting items from THIS pile works, which could be a hundred different ways, from a one time only reward to a finite series of rewards to an infinite series of rewards on a cooldown which could be daily, weekly or something entirely different.

Your post didn't provide any clarity on that matter, and your speculation and guesswork as to how it might work is no better than mine. Maybe you should use those Paint skills for something more productive next time.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The treasure pile is basically a container that you can place in your home and loot. It can contain the target dummy among other things.

That doesn't make any sense. Loot how? When? Once a day? Once in a lifetime? "Can contain the target dummy", again, how?

You walk up to it, press E, a little menu opens and you can get delicious tomatoes.

It will either reset after logging out or, more likely, be on a timer. Probably 20 hours.

You know, there's really no need for your snarky replies, especially when you revealed that you have absolute no idea about the questions that I asked about how this works either. Obviously I wasn't interested in the least in how looting from a container works, I was asking how getting items from THIS pile works, which could be a hundred different ways, from a one time only reward to a finite series of rewards to an infinite series of rewards on a cooldown which could be daily, weekly or something entirely different.

Your post didn't provide any clarity on that matter, and your speculation and guesswork as to how it might work is no better than mine. Maybe you should use those Paint skills for something more productive next time.

I think its a one time only contained inside the treasure trove furnishing..
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you know if getting the Pathfinder Achievement on multiple characters, does that count multiple times for the community progress? Or is it per account?
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    Do you know if getting the Pathfinder Achievement on multiple characters, does that count multiple times for the community progress? Or is it per account?

Once per account per server, so you can jump onto EU or NA and add a second entry to the total.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think its a one time only contained inside the treasure trove furnishing..

If its a one time only reward its rather disappointing and lackluster. Especially compared to last years gigantic villa reward. Also, it doesnt make sense, considering that zos writes "a series of loot bags". A one time opening reward isnt a series. Oh well, it seems like we're all just speculating at this point. I dont think we will know until the reward actually unlocks. Another case of obscure reward info from zos. It's their usual M.O. anyway.

Edited by Carbonised on October 4, 2019 9:12AM
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    find it annoying that to get into sweep stakes I have to buy indrik items. I dont like the indriks. I have th eorignal and that was all I wanted.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So did anyone understand how we get sweepstakes? I saw some people from ZoS posted that we could get it in game because our countries are not listed. Though I dont even know what sweepstake means, help out a sis please...
    Edited by Cirantille on October 4, 2019 12:12PM
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a link in OP's post to a form with the Sweepstakes rules and links to the entry forms.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inaya wrote: »
    There is a link in OP's post to a form with the Sweepstakes rules and links to the entry forms.

I read that, it is for physical one which I can not take part in because my country is not included

I am wondering about the one the developers commented, something about alternative
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addwed a map for pathfinder
    https://imgflip.com/i/3cduk1
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »
    So did anyone understand how we get sweepstakes? I saw some people from ZoS posted that we could get it in game because our countries are not listed. Though I dont even know what sweepstake means, help out a sis please...

Hi, NON-ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES CANNOT get sweepstakes prizes PERIOD, however they DO get the rewards linked below if the levels are achieved or the lootbox is dropped:

RANDOM DROPS OF EVENT LOOTBOXES (aka Nafaalilargus’s Strongbox ) FROM DRAGONS & BOSSES
    When killing Dragons and bosses, you have a chance to acquire a Nafaalilargus’s Strongbox as a bonus reward, including items such as crafting materials, style pages, gear sets.

COMMUNITY REWARDS UNLOCK LEVELS
    33% - Green Dragon Imp Pet
    66% - Grimm Harvester Costume
    100% - Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing
    also bonus rewards
    100% - Elsweyer Zone XP Boost (Starts 3 Oct, for Full Kill Dragons Progress Bar)
    100% - Elsweyer Zone Gold Bonus Boost (Starts 8 Oct, for Full Prologue Quest Progress Bar)

NOTE:
    The FINAL REWARD "Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing" is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy. You can find these INSIDE the furnishing ONCE you have placed it in your HOME.
  • Krec
    Krec
    ✭✭✭
    ganzaeso wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I'm extremely disappointed that the last onyx berry is placed behind a pay wall, when the original plan was for a Cyrodiil event. It is a very dishonest direction to take this year long event.

Mid-year Mayhem was cancelled for 2019

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/482116/official-discussion-thread-for-begin-your-life-of-crime-with-the-return/p1
    Edited by Krec on October 4, 2019 4:27PM
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hi, NON-ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES CANNOT get sweepstakes prizes PERIOD, however they DO get the rewards linked below if the levels are achieved or the lootbox is dropped:

RANDOM DROPS OF EVENT LOOTBOXES (aka Nafaalilargus’s Strongbox ) FROM DRAGONS & BOSSES
    When killing Dragons and bosses, you have a chance to acquire a Nafaalilargus’s Strongbox as a bonus reward, including items such as crafting materials, style pages, gear sets.

also bonus rewards
    100% - Elsweyer Zone XP Boost (Starts 3 Oct, for Full Kill Dragons Progress Bar)
    100% - Elsweyer Zone Gold Bonus Boost (Starts 8 Oct, for Full Prologue Quest Progress Bar)

NOTE:
    The FINAL REWARD "Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing" is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy. You can find these INSIDE the furnishing ONCE you have placed it in your HOME.

Oh I understood as we might have had a chance or maybe I wanted to understand like that, oh well...

• marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

also bonus rewards

NOTE:

Oh I understood as we might have had a chance or maybe I wanted to understand like that, oh well...

Sigh, Im in the same boat bud, living in Sunny Shithole South Africa, Im just happy to have electricity...
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krec wrote: »
    ganzaeso wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I'm extremely disappointed that the last onyx berry is placed behind a pay wall, when the original plan was for a Cyrodiil event. It is a very dishonest direction to take this year long event.

Mid-year Mayhem was cancelled for 2019

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/482116/official-discussion-thread-for-begin-your-life-of-crime-with-the-return/p1

You are also able to get tickets via one of the new Dungeons
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOTE: Community unlocked rewards (pet-costume-furnishing which ontain a new target dummy) will be received at the end of the event. I PRESUME the BONUS rewards which is XP and GOLD boost will be received as soon as their respective bars reach 100%.
    Edited by marius_buys on October 6, 2019 8:00PM
  • Frostystuff
    Frostystuff
    ✭✭
    New Zealand eligable for sweepstakes but Australia isn't :(
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just logged in hoping to do some farming. But no double node drops and no double gear drops from dungeons/trials? That's no fun.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on October 6, 2019 10:08PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just logged in hoping to do some farming. But no double node drops and no double gear drops from dungeons/trials? That's no fun.

Nope, just an occasional Nanananawhatchamacallit Strongbox. That's fun.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explain it to me like I’m 5 regarding the sweepstakes.

One of the links took me to a website where I had to enter the email that is associated with my ESO account. I assume that is the “physical” sweepstakes.

Specifically what do I do for the in game sweepstakes and how many times can I do it?

The only thing I care about on that entire page is the Pocket Watcher.
    Edited by max_only on October 6, 2019 10:55PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

One of the links took me to a website where I had to enter the email that is associated with my ESO account. I assume that is the “physical” sweepstakes.

Specifically what do I do for the in game sweepstakes and how many times can I do it?

Find the entry form fill it in?

With a Valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online Account: During the Sweepstakes Period:
    • Access the “Season of the Dragon” Sweepstakes website at: https://woobox.com/pkd5uq;
    • Complete the Sweepstakes Entry form;
    • Accept the terms, conditions, and Official Sweepstakes Rules;
    • Acknowledge that you have read and understood the Sponsor’s privacy policy;
    • Click the “Register” button to submit your entry form; and
    • Log into your valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online account and play The Elder Scrolls ® Online
    at least once during the Sweepstakes Period (October 1, 2019 – January 5, 2020).
    Upon submission of your entry form, you will earn one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win
    a prize described in Section 6 below (the “Prize” or “Prizes”), provided that you meet the Eligibility Criteria
    set forth in Section 2, and log into your valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online account and play the game at least
    once during the Sweepstakes Period.
    Edited by marius_buys on October 7, 2019 8:34AM
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonus Entries: Players meeting the Eligibility Criteria that have entered the Sweepstakes
    during the Sweepstakes Period with a valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online account have the
    opportunity to earn a maximum of ten (10) Bonus Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
    Players will earn Bonus Entries by exchanging tickets earned during in-game events for Indrik
    Berries or Indrik Feathers as described in this section, subject to the maximum number of
    Bonus Entries. To earn Bonus Entries, you must log into your valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online
    account during the Sweepstakes Period and participate in one or more of the five (5) in-game
    events that take place during the Sweepstakes Period. During each in-game event, players
    will have the opportunity to earn tickets by accomplishing certain tasks defined in each event.
    The schedule of in-game events taking place during the Sweepstakes Period
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well finally the dragon treasure boxes were explained, since they're now obtainable in the Crown Store, though you get an error message when trying to claim them.

Seems like we will get 10 basically loot boxes with random rewards in them, and as ZOS mentioned, the "chance" of getting some kind of dps dummy. So congrats ZOS, not only selling is loot boxes in crown store, now also rewarding us 10 loot boxes with a "random" reward chance for this event as well.

I'm gonna be so bitter if I get all trash in my boxes.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Access the “Season of the Dragon” Sweepstakes website at: https://woobox.com/pkd5uq;
    • Log into your valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online account and play The Elder Scrolls ® Online
    at least once during the Sweepstakes Period (October 1, 2019 – January 5, 2020).
    Upon submission of your entry form, you will earn one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win
    a prize described in Section 6 below (the “Prize” or “Prizes”), provided that you meet the Eligibility Criteria
    set forth in Section 2, and log into your valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online account and play the game at least
    Bonus Entries: Players meeting the Eligibility Criteria that have entered the Sweepstakes
    during the Sweepstakes Period with a valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online account have the
    opportunity to earn a maximum of ten (10) Bonus Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
    Players will earn Bonus Entries by exchanging tickets earned during in-game events for Indrik
    Berries or Indrik Feathers as described in this section, subject to the maximum number of
    Bonus Entries. To earn Bonus Entries, you must log into your valid The Elder Scrolls ® Online
    account during the Sweepstakes Period and participate in one or more of the five (5) in-game
    events that take place during the Sweepstakes Period. During each in-game event, players
    will have the opportunity to earn tickets by accomplishing certain tasks defined in each event.

Yes as I said, I filled in the entry form for the physical sweepstakes.

It says:
    Berries or Indrik Feathers

Even if you participate everyday you can’t buy 10 feathers/berries. There isn’t even 10 feathers/berries to buy.

Does it mean
    “earn 10 tickets” or
    “spend 10 tickets” or
    “buy 10 feathers/berries”.

It sounds like the last option which is impossible. You can’t earn 100 tickets in one event.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes as I said, I filled in the entry form for the physical sweepstakes.

It says:
    Berries or Indrik Feathers

Even if you participate everyday you can’t buy 10 feathers/berries. There isn’t even 10 feathers/berries to buy.

Does it mean
    “earn 10 tickets” or
    “spend 10 tickets” or
    “buy 10 feathers/berries”.

It sounds like the last option which is impossible. You can’t earn 100 tickets in one event.

ANSWER

1) The Sweepstakes Period is from October 1, 2019 – January 5, 2020 and there are multiple events to earn tickets.

2) Players will earn Bonus Entries by exchanging (read buying) tickets earned during in-game events for Indrik
    Berries or Indrik Feathers at the Impressario