Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DRAGON RISE DETAILS & PRIZES

• Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aww, no Poland in Sweepstakes? ;(
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Hotel6
    Hotel6
    ✭✭✭
    Month then day. pfft
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotel6 wrote: »
    Month then day. pfft

Yanks do it that why ;)
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bulcke10 wrote: »
    Sweepstake for console also?

Good question, please ask it on the official forum

DRAGON RISE DISCUSSION FORUM
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6371949#Comment_6371949
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

I'm in South Africa with a similar problem BUT they have allowed us a generous amount of in-game prizes that require no sweepstakes entry form or eligibility.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    Thank you for posting this! :smiley:

Out of curiosity, what would happen if you win a property which you already own?

I would ask this question on the official forum, link provided.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    too funny...for those whom have been here for a while - remember all those threads asking for dragons...and, all those folks certain we would never get them cuz of silly 'ol lore stuff...

profit > lore
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo finally an ESO sweepstakes that doesn't exclude Florida or New York. Not that I'd ever win, but at least I can actually participate this time!
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What have I got to do to get my event tickets in thus event
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What have I got to do to get my event tickets in thus event

Kill bosses in Elsweyr. One ticket awarded per boss, capped at two per day. Every mob has a chance to drop them, so loot literally everything you kill, because it counts toward the cap even if you don’t pick it up off a mob.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweepstakes not available in Turkey. Damn. But why ingame stuff is also excluded i dont understand.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm in South Africa with a similar problem BUT they have allowed us a generous amount of in-game prizes that require no sweepstakes entry form or eligibility.

@marius_buys Where did you find info about non-sweepstakes in-game prizes? I see only sweepstakes ones
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hakan wrote: »
    Sweepstakes not available in Turkey. Damn. But why ingame stuff is also excluded i dont understand.

Different countries/cities/states have different laws about sweepstakes. In some places certain things aren't allowed or they make it really difficult.
  • Foxhearted
    Foxhearted
    ✭✭✭
    So you can get event boxes everytime you kill a world boss or dragon? Do delve bosses count too?
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS does some downright terrible event writeups, I'm left with more confusion and questions whenever I read their articles. They seem more interested in generating HYPE for something than actually bother explaining the DETAILS involved in the event. Sheesh.

Could someone please explain THIS: "The final reward is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy.

What the heck does that even mean? What target dummy? What lootable bags? And how are they even connected to the treasure pile furniture item? Does it have some kind of special effect when placed in your home? Come on, ZOS, I need details!
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh egg on my face I'm so sorry guys I will amend it
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed: It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    ZOS does some downright terrible event writeups, I'm left with more confusion and questions whenever I read their articles. They seem more interested in generating HYPE for something than actually bother explaining the DETAILS involved in the event. Sheesh.

Could someone please explain THIS: "The final reward is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy.

What the heck does that even mean? What target dummy? What lootable bags? And how are they even connected to the treasure pile furniture item? Does it have some kind of special effect when placed in your home? Come on, ZOS, I need details!

The treasure pile is basically a container that you can place in your home and loot. It can contain the target dummy among other things.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The crash to desktop is a bonus reward at 33% apparently.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great breakdown of the event. Thx for sharing @marius_buys.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any one knows when will the pet be available? we have already past the 33 percent barrier.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »
    Any one knows when will the pet be available? we have already past the 33 percent barrier.

The reward for last year's Summerfall event were handed out 12 days after the event ended, so probably late October/early November.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »

The treasure pile is basically a container that you can place in your home and loot. It can contain the target dummy among other things.

Any details on what exactly this new target dummy is, what it looks like or any kind of added functionality like the iron atro one?

Also any details regarding the size of the treasure pile furnishing? Bigger than the recent crown crate gold piles I hope (though they were a nice size, a dragon treasure pile should be a little bit more larger I would think...)

S.A.96
  • DLM
    DLM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we know if unlocking the Pathfinder achievement on several characters helps toward the community goal or are we counted once per account?
    Edited by DLM on October 3, 2019 6:19PM
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Any details on what exactly this new target dummy is, what it looks like or any kind of added functionality like the iron atro one?

Also any details regarding the size of the treasure pile furnishing? Bigger than the recent crown crate gold piles I hope (though they were a nice size, a dragon treasure pile should be a little bit more larger I would think...)

S.A.96

This is what the treasure pile looks like:
    fdec210d1d1ceea741375fb472d7f391.jpg
    fb1426ba6fea005c7da3185473025d19.jpg

No info about the dummy.
    DLM wrote: »
    Do we know if unlocking the Pathfinder achievement on several characters helps toward the community goal or are we counted once per account?

It's per account, per server: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6375034/#Comment_6375034
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That doesn't make any sense. Loot how? When? Once a day? Once in a lifetime? "Can contain the target dummy", again, how?
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That doesn't make any sense. Loot how? When? Once a day? Once in a lifetime? "Can contain the target dummy", again, how?

Have you never used a container in this game?

Here, take this humble tomato crate for example:
    4ztVDy8.png
    You walk up to it, press E, a little menu opens and you can get delicious tomatoes.

And here is exclusive leaked footage of the treasure pile:
    QLJenkI.png

It will either reset after logging out or, more likely, be on a timer. Probably 20 hours.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

@marius_buys Where did you find info about non-sweepstakes in-game prizes? I see only sweepstakes ones

They are listed in this OP
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

NOTE:
    The final reward (Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing) is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy.

Thus the refered to loot bags come WITH the Treasure Trove Furnishing IE inside it and does nor refer to the boxes you drop randomly from bosses and dragons.

Hope that clears it up, I have also improved my post to be more concise
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the target dummy comes with (inside) the Treasure Trove Furnishing.