The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Go claim your Dragon Rise rewards!

Jolipinator
Jolipinator
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
They must be claimed from the crown store, they will not be added to your account by default like the Summerfall rewards.

14 days left to claim.

Edit: currently bugged for me. When I try to purchase I get the message "This product is coming soon." Can anyone else claim it yet?
Edited by Jolipinator on October 7, 2019 2:15PM
PS5 EU.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Transaction error. This item will be obtainable at a future time" was the message I got. Seems likke it's in the store, but not actually claimable until after the event. ZOS why you gotta do everything so confusing ...
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't claim it either. I think it was added by accident. I would expect emergency maintenance in connection with this.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. Same message.
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also can't purchase it. Same error
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    same 4 me :(
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS is aware of the bug and currently working on it. Check the official Twitter
    https://twitter.com/TESOnline
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • ivanakamarkus
    ivanakamarkus
    ✭✭✭
    same error
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Trans Error~ Ditto. Fix??
    Gert Soem!!
  • Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can be found in the crown store but it says it's not available yet
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "This product is coming soon."

-_-
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol everything ZOS touches is bugged ^^
  • Juponen
    Juponen
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

It's by now their trademark style and consistency is good, yes?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, we're working on getting this fixed as quickly as possible. We'll let you know when the item can be purchased!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    w1oZZOd.png

Cant claim it. I got this massage:
    "The product is coming soon"

:(

Edit:
    btw. I just realized...

Soon... SOON TM LOL :D
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on October 7, 2019 2:47PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ESO was super buggy at launch, then somewhere around the middle we got at least a somewhat better and working game. Recently it seems like we're right back at the bugs again. This event started out with everyone crashing constantly due to glitches in the Onyx summon animations, now rewards appear in the store you can't claim, not to mention buggy houses that were pulled the last minute due to some unknown "bugs" and haven't even reappeared since then, buggy radiant apex mounts missing animations, and I haven't even mentioned the actual gameplay bugs on top of that.
    Can't recall a single recent event that didn't include a good list of errors, bugs and glitches.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When this first came out and they were describing ability to loot it multiple times, I thought it was a daily reward. Like the Shadow Supplier in thieves dens. And a clever way to get us to visit our houses once per day. But now it looks like it is just 10 reward boxes. Still fun, but not as fun as a daily housing reward would have been. :-)
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whos bright idea was this? Limited availability for a earned reward?
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, we're working on getting this fixed as quickly as possible. We'll let you know when the item can be purchased!

It should be mailed ~ Not have a 14 day died-line to buy (free) it...
    Everyone that played, also played for the other players that couldn't make it in game.
    So just poo on those players?

(Should be mailed)
    Gert Soem!!
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »

I couldn't agree with you more, especially since being able to claim the reward is not even working at the moment. Also, suppose someone were going on a trip or having surgery and wouldn't be able to claim their rewards in time? I don't understand why these rewards couldn't be applied to everyone's Collections like every other reward we get from Zo$.
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on October 7, 2019 3:01PM
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's true though. Stuff like this makes you question the whole performance overhaul when even their trivial stuff is constantly glitched and messed up.
    Edited by Rave the Histborn on October 7, 2019 3:04PM
  • Juponen
    Juponen
    ✭✭✭

I couldn't agree with you more, especially since being able to claim the reward is not even working at the moment. Also, suppose someone were going on a trip or having surgery and wouldn't be able to claim their rewards in time? I don't understand why these rewards couldn't be applied to everyone's Collections like every other reward we get from Zo$.

Daily rewards are the carrot, this reward's claim mechanism is the stick to log on. IMO.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

ESO was super buggy at launch, then somewhere around the middle we got at least a somewhat better and working game. Recently it seems like we're right back at the bugs again. This event started out with everyone crashing constantly due to glitches in the Onyx summon animations, now rewards appear in the store you can't claim, not to mention buggy houses that were pulled the last minute due to some unknown "bugs" and haven't even reappeared since then, buggy radiant apex mounts missing animations, and I haven't even mentioned the actual gameplay bugs on top of that.
    Can't recall a single recent event that didn't include a good list of errors, bugs and glitches.

I think that’s just the nature of MMO’s, no? GW2 always had next day patches and new content often had severe bugs upon first release. Not criticizing, just saying I think it is the nature of the beast.

Although I do agree that these rewards should automatically unlock, especially as I don’t think anything in the announcement said the rewards would be released this way. People may have taken part in this event but be unable to log in during this time for any number of reasons.
  • Cameron_Vayle
    Cameron_Vayle
    ✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    ZOS is aware of the bug and currently working on it. Check the official Twitter
    https://twitter.com/TESOnline

Now tell me why I should need to go anywhere but their OFFICIAL website to see items like this? Twitter is just a cesspool.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juponen wrote: »

Daily rewards are the carrot, this reward's claim mechanism is the stick to log on. IMO.

Yea, I delete over half of my daily rewards, as someone who has been playing since 2014 with 14 maxed out characters, who can make better foods and potions than that the crap they give us, I don't even care about the daily rewards and wish I could unsubscribe from them.
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on October 7, 2019 3:13PM
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe people are already freaking out after this was literally announced just an hour ago. Is everyone about to go into the hospital or on vacation for two weeks? Relax, you will get your rewards. You will not die if you have to wait a few more hours to get them.
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it..why don't they just send it to ppl like they did last year? This will be easy to miss
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amapola76 wrote: »
    Can't believe people are already freaking out after this was literally announced just an hour ago. Is everyone about to go into the hospital or on vacation for two weeks? Relax, you will get your rewards. You will not die if you have to wait a few more hours to get them.

You don't know what others are about to do...how do you know that I'm not scheduled to go into the hospital for my cancer treatment at 2 pm today and won't be able to get on for the next two weeks. And I'm not "freaking out" as you put it, I'm just expressing my thoughts about the way they are delivering these rewards and locking them behind a limited time window. So, before you get all high and mighty and tell others to "relax" know your facts.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems they fixed it...
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm one of those who will be OOC for a while, and I (probably) won't be able to claim anything actively in the meantime. But I won't freak out if I don't get the goodies as there is no house involved.
    EDIT
    Stupid me can't type.
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on October 7, 2019 3:20PM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, this should now be fixed. Thanks for your patience!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post