eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw_crwn_pets_grislybanekinmummy_1x1.jpg
  • Čičiliusku
    Čičiliusku
    ✭✭✭

Straight from my nightmare

Well, I won't feel guilty when I won't log in for a few days...
    This bird is watching you from afar
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, that's just... weird... -o.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally makes up for the delayed pts notes.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Edited by Canned_Apples on October 1, 2019 12:09AM
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the most ugly pet I have ever seen. I don't even know if I want to get it or stop claiming log-in rewards the day before that.
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    I miss the tri-pot potions.
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping we'd get the datamined cute black kitty wearing the witch hat, but I should have known it'd be a 300 gem only pet instead :/
  • Skarbrand666
    Skarbrand666
    ✭✭✭
    I miss the very first few daily rewards, where the rewards were actually WORTH it to log in for.
    We got CROWN CRATES at the start, and now it's just the generic junk that nobody needs
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the text version

October 2019 (Frost Fall)
    1. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (1)
    2. Crown Refreshing Drink (2)
    3. Gold Coast Trapping Poison (50)
    4. Crown Fortifying Meal (2)
    5. Gold Coast Warrior Elixir (10)
    6. Instant Blacksmithing Research (1)
    7. Ancient Dragon Face Marks (Head Marking)
    8. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (2)
    9. Crown Refreshing Drink (4)
    10. Gold Coast Debilitating Poison (50)
    11. Crown Fortifying Meal (4)
    12. Gold Coast Swift Survivor Elixir (10)
    13. Instant Clothing Research (1)
    14. Ancient Dragon Body Marks (Body Marking)
    15. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (3)
    16. Crown Refreshing Drink (6)
    17. Gold Coast Draining Poison (50)
    18. Crown Fortifying Meal (6)
    19. Gold Coast Spellcaster Elixir (10)
    20. Instant Woodworking Research (1)
    21. Grisly Banekin Mummy (Non-Combat Pet)
    22. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (4)
    23. Crown Refreshing Drink (8)
    24. Crown Lethal Poison (150)
    25. Crown Fortifying Meal (8)
    26. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (30)
    27. Instant All Research (1)
    28. Gold (1,000)
    29. Gold (2,000)
    30. Gold (3,000)
    31. Gold (4,000)

Full history of daily rewards
    http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-chronicle-of-daily-logon-rewards/
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THREE collectibles, research scrolls, and paced out throughout the month. I think I like this trend.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .............It's getting harder and harder for my immersion to hold itself together whenever I log in and see so many things like that Banekin walking around.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zorrin wrote: »
    I was hoping we'd get the datamined cute black kitty wearing the witch hat, but I should have known it'd be a 300 gem only pet instead :/
    Same here. Really hoped for that cute kitty, especially for my second account on the NA server where I don't spend any crowns. Would have fitted my "good witch" templar perfectly.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many poisons and drinks that have little use, only for few pvp builds.
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Totally makes up for the delayed pts notes.
    I know right, cause obviously they only have one team working on everything and need to get their priorities straight. ugh.
    Phoebe wrote: »
    This is the most ugly pet I have ever seen. I don't even know if I want to get it or stop claiming log-in rewards the day before that.
    Ugly, disfigured, unpleasant and straight up foul and disgusting are always never given credit for what they are actually worth. It take more time and effort to make more displeasing versus pretty, hip, trendy and catchy.

While yes the design will be subjective - it show more effort and dedication in just a simple pet than majority of the costumes, motifs, mounts and other pets combined. The detail isn't rushed, the pattern offers a unique approach to wander about to see all not just focus on a singular point. a balanced mixture of symmetrical and asymmetrical rolled in to one. And for the size as well, the detail doesn't get mushed nor distorted which is often found in the more popular "pretty, cute, adorable, trendy, cliche" pets and styles.

More ugly is needed. It is far easier to make pretty and requires little effort and thought. Skill and Talent combined shines outside the box of pretty and normality.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has an animation as if it stepped in a pile of sh*t and then examins its foot...
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on October 1, 2019 12:39PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. No Crown Crates. Good, but that also means that ZOS will burn in hell again this month.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    Ugly, disfigured, unpleasant and straight up foul and disgusting are always never given credit for what they are actually worth. It take more time and effort to make more displeasing versus pretty, hip, trendy and catchy.

While yes the design will be subjective - it show more effort and dedication in just a simple pet than majority of the costumes, motifs, mounts and other pets combined. The detail isn't rushed, the pattern offers a unique approach to wander about to see all not just focus on a singular point. a balanced mixture of symmetrical and asymmetrical rolled in to one. And for the size as well, the detail doesn't get mushed nor distorted which is often found in the more popular "pretty, cute, adorable, trendy, cliche" pets and styles.

More ugly is needed. It is far easier to make pretty and requires little effort and thought. Skill and Talent combined shines outside the box of pretty and normality.
    I'm not into cute and "trendy" pets only. I actually dearly LOVE my Craglorn Welwa and my Durzog pup. THAT'S the kind of ugly I like :blush:
    This one, for me, is just plain ugly and not my cup of tea.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has an animation as if it stepped in a pile of sh*t and then examins it's foot...

It looks like a demon,clown,dwarf and mummy combined. WTF is this thing?
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »

I'm not into cute and "trendy" pets only. I actually dearly LOVE my Craglorn Welwa and my Durzog pup. THAT'S the kind of ugly I like :blush:
    This one, for me, is just plain ugly and not my cup of tea.

As I said. Subjective. The Durzog is easily design to be a cash grab to offer that unique "ugly / mean / scary" look, but still well within the cliche of pretty design. Sure visually it doesn't look pretty but it has all the symmetrical and graphic requirements to turn a profit, and quickly and having a larger scale would highlight it greatly.
    While the Welwa, sure. Are basic and to squished for its aesthetic design. If it was larger, like the earlier guar pets that are near mount size the detail would not get lost and the fur and muzzle detail would not get muddy and bland for the concept as a whole. In true honesty, though I said the Durzog is a generic cash grab, it would be more succefull at its purpose if made into a mount. Being that large would actually highlight the finer details and make for more threatening and unique idea, same with Welwa, it is too small for its own design, to make it a mount (or even half a size larger; equal to the actual mob size) would bring more out of the effort and make it a true design worth of praise instead of push out and go.

Size, the design and the over all concept mixed together has to count. Larger pets don't always work with what was made, same with smaller. Reasons why I promote ugly more than pretty. Ugly forces the artists to take time, effort and pride into their work - rushing ugly will result into failure, while anyone with time and effort or just simply rushing with pretty will result with the same end, pretty.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I kinda like him, lol.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want mimic stones, just not in my crown crates though.
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like not even bothering to sign in daily this month.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very meh, but then, I think Log-In Rewards were a bad idea in the first place, so I prefer meh.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s free. I’ll take it.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has an animation as if it stepped in a pile of sh*t and then examins it's foot...

It looks like a demon,clown,dwarf and mummy combined. WTF is this thing?

Something that I'm not sure I want in my collegtibles even for free.
  • Ingel_Riday
    Ingel_Riday
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love that mummy banekin. Him and his Japanese Oni demon mask. I wouldn't change a darn thing about him, and I'm being serious. He's perfect.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will only play eso for 20 days this month.

Hating that fugly mofo.

Just saying.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoy a new pet but since they are not available in PvP he will never see the light of day
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new pet looks friggin awesome! Its perfect for the upcoming season and is intended to be creepy af, which it actually is.
    Edited by Aliyavana on October 1, 2019 2:13AM