The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Furnishings vanishing from Home.

xaraan
xaraan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So far I've only lost two vines. One was the blue achievement vines that you get from Undaunted achievement vendor and the other was the Moss that you buy from the crown store. They did not go into the world or under map or anything. My house actually showed it was a slot down when they vanished. Both times it was right after making changes and relogging, when I logged back in, the item was missing.

Not the biggest losses, but annoying for sure and concerning. Anyone else having issues like this?

(Hall of Lunar Champion main hall both times this happened)
-- @xaraan --
nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
AD • NA • PC
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't had it happen, but other people have.
    Options
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    has happened to multiple people, including @bayushi2005
    Edited by StabbityDoom on September 18, 2019 2:57AM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what might trigger this bug? I've got tons of housing items stashed in my unused houses so it's difficult to keep track of everything and I'm worried. :(
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've lost ca 500+ furnishings in one go while rezoning directly from Lakemire Xanmeer Manor to Coldharbour (I've purchased something from luxury furnisher). When I rezoned back (no portals used) all the furniture but collectibles were gone. I relogged, rezoned a few times to check if its not just a glitch, but there were no items in the house even in retrieve tab. ZOS fixed it after I submitted a ticket. If funny things happen to me, it's usually after teleporting out. Hope this helps.
    Options
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As for Sylvie, one day just a single craft table was gone from I believe our guild hall grand psijic. Left a hole right there in the middle of the alphabet. She's still fighting with ZOS to get it replaced.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what might trigger this bug? I've got tons of housing items stashed in my unused houses so it's difficult to keep track of everything and I'm worried. :(

This is just me attempting to make an educated guess at this point based on the few things I've seen so far:

I think it has something to do with the undo/redo feature. Both items that it happened to on me had recently been tinkered with in that way where you are trying to really be picky about something and get it just right and moving it back and forth, or trying to redo something and then not liking it so undoing it back to how it was.

Then yesterday I noticed, when I retrieved an item to place it in front of me where I was working, then undid it to send it back, instead of it saying it was now 100m away like it did first time, it now said like, 2m away, showing like it was still in front of me. So I wonder if there is some sort of memory where these items are stored for the undo/redo to work and if you exit the builder right after and relog, it messes something up?

Now I make sure to always place and store a couple items after using undo/redo and I also just slightly move some other minor item that wouldn't matter too much if it vanished (like a pumpkin in my kitchen for example).
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for replies!
    This is a weird and scary bug, I really hope it gets fixed. :(
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options