RIP EU SERVER

• Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crash after crash after crash after crash. You log in only to get crash report window couple minutes later. And it won't go away even at night. Worst patch ever for cyrodiil since craglorn release. Worst game code also. Close to unplayable.
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
    Options
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    therift wrote: »
    Turn off your add-ons. That was the Official Word for the Great Guild Calamity on PC-EU. Never mind that the other desktop server handled bidding okay. Add-ons are the root of all evil.

I apologize for being excited to see this patch drop for you and your fellow consolers. You can, again, prove the "addons did it" line to be false.

What can I say, misery loves company and validation.

https://amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=50%2Bgallon%2Bdrum%2Bof%2Blube&qid=1566334951&s=gateway&sr=8-1&th=1

Should be arriving no later than next Friday afternoon, so I am totally prepped for our first post-patch flip September 1st!

Have you read the review of said product entitled ‘Back Yard Carnival Of Death’ ? >:)
    Options
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    reoskit wrote: »
    therift wrote: »
    Turn off your add-ons. That was the Official Word for the Great Guild Calamity on PC-EU. Never mind that the other desktop server handled bidding okay. Add-ons are the root of all evil.

I apologize for being excited to see this patch drop for you and your fellow consolers. You can, again, prove the "addons did it" line to be false.

What can I say, misery loves company and validation.

https://amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=50%2Bgallon%2Bdrum%2Bof%2Blube&qid=1566334951&s=gateway&sr=8-1&th=1

Should be arriving no later than next Friday afternoon, so I am totally prepped for our first post-patch flip September 1st!

Have you read the review of said product entitled ‘Back Yard Carnival Of Death’ ? >:)

Just did. Epic.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
    Options
  • A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <ESO Servers>
    yEt6JSa.gif
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!
    Options
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please move up the recoding and server enhancements. At this point, I think we're all logging onto the forums, instead of playing, because it works better, and lags less than the game. ;)
    Edited by Arrodisia on August 20, 2019 11:59PM
    Options
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe the first part of the rewriten code was just implemented.. ^^ there is a long painful journey waitiing for us...
    Options
  • CiNNeR
    CiNNeR
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, we are planning maintenance on PC NA and EU in order to publish the next incremental patch early. This will include fixes for the recent crashes many have been experiencing this week, in addition to implementing additional safeguards for the guild trader and multi-bidding issues that occurred last Sunday. There will also be a number of additional fixes for combat, dungeons, and multi-crafting that will be outlined in the patch notes; these will be published tomorrow morning during maintenance.

Regarding the excess gold some guilds on PC EU received last weekend after the multi-bidding issue, we'll have an update for everyone on this tomorrow.

At this time, we're planning maintenance to be finished by 8am EDT. We appreciate everyone's patience.
    Options
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    * Slow Clap *

How long did it took this time ? Event started 30 minutes ago. GG
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahah :D glad ive made first dung :D ZOOOOS youre so fkn lame!
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Selen67
    Selen67
    It is so dead, who would've expected that... Unpredictable, at all.
    Options
  • Arjuska
    Arjuska
    ✭✭
    :eye_roll: *sigh* well that was a success. Stuck in loading screen for a change.
    Glorfindeel
    Uivelo
    Revontuli
    Sininen Uni
    & many many alts

Cyrodiil's FIST - Keepers of Cyrodiil †

EU PC - Multifaction †
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I take bets! Will we have maintenance?

1. Yes 4 hours!
    2. Yes 2 hours!
    3. No, maintanences doesn't work anyway - it's just causing less players trying to log in at the same time.
    4. Login timeout!
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stuck in loading screen, anyone else?
    Options
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf is it with this server and events. @ZOS_GinaBruno cancel all events until you replace eu server !!!!!!!
    Edited by rumple9 on November 14, 2019 3:43PM
    Options
  • mrtudi
    mrtudi
    I can't login lmao
    Options
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »

Same here. Now i can`t login, just timeout.

PC/EU
    Options
  • mareeelb16_ESO
    mareeelb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »

Yes :s

Meditating on upcoming maintenance :|
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great cant login, fortunately I have an evening meeting, maybe its fixed when I am back.

GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • SamaelHQ
    SamaelHQ
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck on load screen, too afraid to restart the game :s
    Leader of Turkish Community Guild, Elder Turks.
    Server: PC-EU
    Options
  • KittyGotSpells
    KittyGotSpells
    ✭✭✭
    Yep getting reports from guild members that they can't login... OH WHAT A SURPRISE! another event, another server overload.. wonder what they will blame this time!
    Options
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    Would look at that a new even and the server go RIP again it like it there first ever event there trying or something here not there 200th try at one
    Options
  • Ambrokid
    Ambrokid
    ✭✭✭
    In game but endless loading screens and ping skyrocketing randomly
    Options
  • MjolnirVilkas
    MjolnirVilkas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reporting unable to login yet again. PC/EU
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
    Options
  • Isaura
    Isaura
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations the event was on for 38 minutes before the EU server broke.
    Infinite loading screen as I was getting out of a dungeon.
    I don't mind ignoring this event since it's just a pitiful attempt at making us buy tickets in the crown store but, would we even be able to do anything else on this server during the next 4 days?
    Options
  • Pog_Mahone
    Pog_Mahone
    ✭✭
    That's why I anticipated with grouping 5min before event start. Had the time to do 2 pledges and can't exit dungeon, infinite loading screen and can't log again. Well, I had my ticket events and don't plan to touch the game for the weekend because this is EXACTLY WHAT WE EXPECTED. ZOS should consider create more mobile game and let MMO for people who knows how to make a good game.
    Edited by Pog_Mahone on November 14, 2019 3:47PM
    Options
  • NaomiHutt
    NaomiHutt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos please spend money on a better server, this is unfair now.

Your server clearly can not handle a large number of players at peak times.
    Edited by NaomiHutt on November 14, 2019 3:50PM
    Options
  • Maggi12
    Maggi12
    ✭✭✭
    as experienced player, i am going to wait this all lags, broken servers, etc to be fixed and try to do some dungeons at night time. (i hope!)
    Edited by Maggi12 on November 14, 2019 3:52PM
    Options
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Hahah :D glad ive made first dung :D ZOOOOS youre so fkn lame!

Well, I did a practice run to see I could solo an easy dungeon before event started, walked the dog and came back to

- Unable to connect server. Please make sure you have valid internet connection.
    - Login Timeout.
    - Error 301 (3:1:769:90098) Unable to connect to server
    Please try Again. Should the problem persist, contact Customer Support: help.elderscrollsonline.com
    (repeat same 3)

But eventually could login.

Edit: Now wayshrining to Stonefalls, 8min and still loading...
    Edi2t: Took only ~10min.
    Edited by rpa on November 14, 2019 4:18PM
    Options
  • NaomiHutt
    NaomiHutt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we need an official RIP EU server thread that can be pinned.

This way we don't have 50 repeat threads
    Options
This discussion has been closed.