Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

RIP EU SERVER

• vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DonRavello wrote: »
    Rollback? - Are you insane? We know, this exists in theory, but it was never tested. And by the way: It was programmed by the same people ...

I know you meant to be joking, but you might be actually right about this one ;)
    Options
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    New netch potes=rip
    Options
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Errrrrrr so what’s going on then?

1. Guild traders are still all over the place.
    2. Null bids have been refunded many times.
    3. Lost bid emails do not contain guild names.
    4. It’s all a flippin’ mess.

I figured you guys would use the maintenance window to sort it out. @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or anyone..... what’s going on?

Thanks.
    Options
  • Mygalomorpea
    Mygalomorpea
    ✭✭✭
    OK, since the patch notes does not appear to reflect any of the actual issues being experienced for the first time since 2016 I'm canceling my subscription for a reason other than not having internet access.

When a computer can boot up and be fully operational within the same time as it takes the server to allocate an instance for PC EU, mean while there is major server lag outside of pvp even and the major patch notes for the big patch does not reflect the reality... My optimism has run out. I'll still stick around hoping that "someday" will come... But the endless stream of new bugs while old ones are not addressed... Doesn't seem like it will be any time soon
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OK, since the patch notes does not appear to reflect any of the actual issues being experienced for the first time since 2016 I'm canceling my subscription for a reason other than not having internet access.

When a computer can boot up and be fully operational within the same time as it takes the server to allocate an instance for PC EU, mean while there is major server lag outside of pvp even and the major patch notes for the big patch does not reflect the reality... My optimism has run out. I'll still stick around hoping that "someday" will come... But the endless stream of new bugs while old ones are not addressed... Doesn't seem like it will be any time soon

I did exactly this. I still log in now and again if I'm needed in trials or fun runs, but I cancelled my sub some time ago. Between the state of this game, friends turning into enemies and guilds full of elitists, I'm about done with ESO for the moment. Having a blast in Skyrim again, playing a vampire as he should be played and able to mod whatever I want into it for FREE - and I can still make better horses than ZO$!

Hey Myga! o/
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DonRavello wrote: »
    Although I am happy for the NA-players that everything went well there, my evil twin hoped that NA would be wrecked as well, only to get ZOS' attention on the topic. Now that NA is fine, why care about those pesky EU players?

Guild traders distributed randomly? - It will resolve automatically in one week. Maybe
    Economy ruined by refunding billions to already rich guilds? - Not an issue, prices will skyrocket, but eventually the market will balance itself.
    Server lags? - Guys, seriously? Just don't play at prime time. In six months we'll insert 1 more GB of RAM, so you can have twice the fun.
    Rollback? - Are you insane? We know, this exists in theory, but it was never tested. And by the way: It was programmed by the same people ...

[/end trolling]
    Don

I don't actually disagree with you. Maybe it would have been a wakeup call. I don't know if you are less loved or if you have worse hardware or more players or what. :(
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
    Options
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mostly play on NA, but I do play a bit on EU, where my one trading guild lost its prime slot and has no kiosk this week. (My trading guilds on NA weathered the storm pretty well, although one lost its usual slot, but at least there was no chaos or free gold flooding the system). But like everyone else, I'm waiting for some sort of official statement from ZOS on the EU situation.

I just took a tour of the EU Mournhold circle, and there are several unfamiliar guilds there that have basically nothing to sell. Looks as if one or two people threw up a few items from their personal inventories. Same at Rawl-ka. What a mess!

It's hard to think of any excuse for this, ZOS. I love this game, but the bugs and glitches are making it nearly unplayable.
    Options
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EU server starts to lag again, 2 minutes chatlag now. This is brilliant. :s
    PC/EU
    Options
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really would take a look at the EU servers again. The server starts to show early signs of the same breakdown like yesterday. Map in cyro not updating

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
    Options
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chat is lagging again since ~ 30 minutes now
    Love my Stamsorc
    Options
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Better yet: none of my chars show the campaigns on the PvP screens....hence why there is no way to get into Cyrodiil atm. The one char I left this morning in Cyrodiil gets a nice neverending Loadingscreen into Oblivion instead. Good stuff <3
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
    Options
  • A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are being too harsh, its doing its best..
    giphy.gif
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!
    Options
  • Ethardt
    Ethardt
    ✭✭✭
    Endless loadingscreens, crashes, extrem bad lags on Stamplar after 15-20 mins, cyro map is white or other game breaking bugs are huge atm.
    Screenshot_20190819_152046.png
    REMOVE FACTION LOCK
    PC/EU
    twitch.tv/ethardt
    Options
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU Server Still dont working for me. Now i cant login back since 10min +
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
    Options
  • Jylly
    Jylly
    ✭✭✭
    EU Server
    I am forced to write here
    in german forum there are no employees the answers
    Chat lag over 15 min
    Limited execution of certain skills, depending on the area, PVP lt statement of the members unplayable, multiple errors
    Edited by Jylly on August 19, 2019 1:57PM
    Options
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't logg onto chars that are in Cyrodiil anymore. Other chars can't join PvP either.
    Maybe Zos should stop releasing new Dungeon-DLCs that no one asked for and finally have one big patch that focuses ONLY on performance. And not some time in 2020, but ASAP.
    Options
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, guilds gone, friends gone, no access to Cyro, characters in infinite loading screens for Cyro, guild back, friends back, guild chat delayed by minutes or just not working. Wow, just wow.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
    Options
  • pluckpluck
    pluckpluck
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS, you are doing it wrong.

Since I started to play, 20 months ago, Dungeon Finder has a big issue, it can't allocate memory when too many people in instances, and instead of putting in a queue as any normal game, you were able to turn it to "someone in the group declined". It means that for more than 20 months now, you KNOW you have something to do about hardware. Like a HUGE upgrade.

Six months ago, you were lying to us by saying you weren't able to estimate the load of servers due to events. Lying because you know for (more than) 20 months you need to upgrade.

Since that, you made some patches to lower the charges of the servers, but you still didn't upgrade. And yesterday, panic on board, and you messed the trading bid so well.. because THE SERVERS NEED HARDWARE UPGRADES.

And if it was the only issue..
    Seems that 3-4 years ago, when you saw that Cyro was already laggy and stuff, you told "it wouldn't be possible to rearrange Cyro, it's roughly 3 years of coding". This would be done at this time, with a possible separated PvP skill tree, so your nerfs of PvP skills wouldn't impact PvE ones. Let's be honest, you copied everything from GW2 PvP, why not have copied the separated skill trees aswell? Oh, my bad, we don't have golems for siege. Woah!

Also, you don't change after 5 years :
    Races attributes : thx for the tokens, but I prefer my Argonian and don't want to change him for a Nordic, at all, even if I know I'm less effective than a Nordic, but I love my Argonian. How many built a character with a background, they had to modify drastically to stay competitive in PvE and PvP?
    Major roles in combat : magSorc is there for AoE. What is the point to turn them ST DoT? and this apply for other magickas aswell. I should be happy, it seems to profit to my magDK. Wouhou. So awesome. Strangely, these changes are made when skill-lines are buyable, and that most magDDs will need DoTs than come from.. mage guild.
    Biding sytem (without a huge test of all possibilites with same server's hardware and load..)

Last but not least :
    When a new bug appears, even more if the forums are burning because of it, and that it is due to a patch, the good way for a good developping team is to analyse what changed from previous version and newer version, and fix what is going wrong directly. Not publish other patches that won't correct previous and new bugs. Nor DLCs. Nor Expansions. Not during events. With the tons of bugs you'll introduce (ZoS signature), correcting one will create new ones. I can't wait to count the maintenances over maintenances we'll get when you'll take a look at bugs for resolving them.

Seems ZoS logical unit is doing it wrong. The marketing cell, instead, is genious, I have to admit, but at a point, people won't want to pay. It may takes some more months, but EU is bored of all these repetitive issues, wrong patches, maintenances.

(oh, and not having corrected the issues from yesterday's bidding, with the last maintenance, was another bad move)

"The net is a waste of time and that's exactly what's right about it. "
    -- W. Gibson
    Options
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Guilds are missing.
    - PvP-campaigns are missing.
    - Huge chat delay.
    - Fps below 20 on all chars.

Or, as I would call that:
    U N P L A Y A B L E.
    Options
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ethardt wrote: »
    Endless loadingscreens, crashes, extrem bad lags on Stamplar after 15-20 mins, cyro map is white or other game breaking bugs are huge atm.
    Screenshot_20190819_152046.png

This picture clearly shows you're logged in so it simply works, just reset your router and your Cyrodiil experience will be smoother than ever before!
    Options
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't know if it has any baring or not on the communication... But there's a few of the high profile managers & community team heading out to Germany for Gamescom this week.

Not sure if they're flying out today, but would kinda make sense if they were.

Wondering if that could be part of the delay... That key people are travelling & not in the office?
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    Options
  • Athymhormia
    Athymhormia
    ✭✭✭
    t5LCtr1.gif
    Options
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean at least the memes are enjoyable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
    Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winner of this thread goes to @Athymhormia
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
    Options
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's interesting how they keep reducing the amount of Guild history we can read yet 90% of trade guilds have no kiosk, so sales data is a fraction the normal volume and yet performance is worse than ever. ZoS really are clueless.
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
    Options
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entire PC EU 30day campaign just crashed lol
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's interesting how they keep reducing the amount of Guild history we can read yet 90% of trade guilds have no kiosk, so sales data is a fraction the normal volume and yet performance is worse than ever. ZoS really are clueless.

U still have the chance to say "*** this ***", do the flip table, enjoy real-life, marry me, get babys and grow old together with me."

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I retract my “the memes are enjoyable” statement and will now say most are enjoyable
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
    Options
This discussion has been closed.