Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the best Houses?

• JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted Hunding's Palatial palace, until I saw Colossal Aldmeri Grotto a few weeks ago. Fell in love with it right away. It's kind of like The Goonies too - bonus!

paUOKxr.jpg

This one is confused. Isn't the house in the picture no longer available to buy?
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is limited time yes. It will be back but in the meantime I'd say Hunding's is a great choice. I like the Daggerfall Castle too (forgot the name) but it's in a bad location. It does have an entrance to a private bay though that I've seen people build in clever ways.