Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Khajiit Crit bonus compared to shadow

brandoncoffmannub18_ESO
Shadow gives 13% base, and 19% with all divines

Khajiit gives 10% which is a race; I understand it is also healing but as a dps spec this matters little to me.

Apprentice base it 238, with all divines 363
High Elf and Dark elf get 258 spell damage while, as well as stronger magicka buffs.

Could Khajiit ask for 14% crit damage instead of 10% to put it closer in balance as high and dark elf are both outperforming Khajiit.
Raise your arguments, not your insults.

Jodynn/Jo_oJ PC NA

PvE and PvP

MagDK
StamDK
  • brandoncoffmannub18_ESO
    ATreeGnome wrote: »
    Khajiit definitely need some love. A boost to the crit damage would be nice but I would really like to see it swapped back to crit chance. That way they could be balanced to be better than Dunmer for classes that get crit damage bonuses like Templars and Nightblades but worse for the rest.

As it is, they get just enough of every stat to be the 4th or 5th best option for each class and role but not enough to really be competitive at any. It's really frustrating.

I agree entirely

Jodynn/Jo_oJ PC NA

PvE and PvP

MagDK
    StamDK
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shadow gives 13% base, and 19% with all divines

Khajiit gives 10% which is a race; I understand it is also healing but as a dps spec this matters little to me.

Apprentice base it 238, with all divines 363
    High Elf and Dark elf get 258 spell damage while, as well as stronger magicka buffs.

Could Khajiit ask for 14% crit damage instead of 10% to put it closer in balance as high and dark elf are both outperforming Khajiit.
    ATreeGnome wrote: »
    Khajiit definitely need some love. A boost to the crit damage would be nice but I would really like to see it swapped back to crit chance. That way they could be balanced to be better than Dunmer for classes that get crit damage bonuses like Templars and Nightblades but worse for the rest.

As it is, they get just enough of every stat to be the 4th or 5th best option for each class and role but not enough to really be competitive at any. It's really frustrating.
    Totally agree 👍
    Edited by Nyladreas on August 16, 2019 1:15PM
    S'Dahrra of Pellitine [PC] <-> [EU] Blood for the Pact
    "Where is it written that all our dreams must be small..."
    "The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past..."
    "One who dreams of becoming a king, should first become a man..."
    "Happiness is a choice, but because of greed, many are too blind to choose..."

"Always be as fast as the wind, as quiet as the forest, as daring as fire, and as immovable as the mountain..."
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Such agreement.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seem fair.
    PC - EU
    J'Zarhim - Night Blade - Healer
    Orack Magus - Templar - Healer
    Blâme-le-Tank - Warden - Healer
    Orack Herumor - Sorcerer - Healer
    Orack Maesa - Dragon Knight - Healer

My English is far from perfect but I try my best !

• mnemeb17_ESO
    mnemeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Khajits race forgotten by Azura, and hardly anyone will pay such attention :(
    Vote for raising the power of crit
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hate how these topics never get enough attention and die quickly.

Speaking of racials... Can we finally do something about Bosmer? Like Hoo Lee.... No? Okay :(
    Edited by Nyladreas on August 19, 2019 10:48AM
    S'Dahrra of Pellitine [PC] <-> [EU] Blood for the Pact
    "Where is it written that all our dreams must be small..."
    "The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past..."
    "One who dreams of becoming a king, should first become a man..."
    "Happiness is a choice, but because of greed, many are too blind to choose..."

"Always be as fast as the wind, as quiet as the forest, as daring as fire, and as immovable as the mountain..."
    ZOS please don't ignore your community

Jodynn/Jo_oJ PC NA

PvE and PvP

MagDK
    StamDK
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep. Don’t forget that the 258 Spell Damage and higher Magicka pools of elves also affects their healing output, so this aspect is not unique to Khajiit.
  • Littlebluelizard
    Littlebluelizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit also has regen and health though. It's fair that they don't have the same damage potential as other races.

Also I'd like to point out that when Shadow isn't BiS, Khajiit will gain a lot more attention. Due to how crit damage scales, when using Shadow, it isn't as powerful, as in, other races get more damage boost by using Shadow compared to Khajiit. But right now Shadow clearly overperforms every other mundus, so Khajiit isn't as good as other races. Still a really good mid-ground imo, has regen, health, good damage, excelent for progression.
    Edited by Littlebluelizard on August 19, 2019 2:19PM
    Khajiit also has regen and health though. It's fair that they don't have the same damage potential as other races.

Also I'd like to point out that when Shadow isn't BiS, Khajiit will gain a lot more attention. Due to how crit damage scales, when using Shadow, it isn't as powerful, as in, other races get more damage boost by using Shadow compared to Khajiit. But right now Shadow clearly overperforms every other mundus, so Khajiit isn't as good as other races. Still a really good mid-ground imo, has regen, health, good damage, excelent for progression.

Not entirely true

The regen is negligible, it's such a small amount and trust me from an end-game perspective and we are talking optimized builds here; it's not noticeable AT ALL in magicka toons, especially after the hemoglobin, orb and false god changes.

While the extra health is nice, one health glyph on a dunmer will you give more mag, stamina, AND health; and on altmer more mag and health and who cares about the small amount of stam on an end game magicka toon? No one.

Shadow mundus is shadowed ( see what I did there ) by thief on khajiit right now; HOWEVER, you can get MORE crit through mother sorrow on a dunmer and altmer and have MORE crit bonus via the shadow.

Point is, there is no reason to be khajiit other than the fact I like the race, but I don't think I should be punished because of this.

Jodynn/Jo_oJ PC NA

PvE and PvP

MagDK
    StamDK