The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.3 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

Cloak is too OP a nerf is needed

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just a horrible request that i hope never happens in eso.
    this threads request would destroy all stealth play and stealth based play in pvp.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give cloak to every class so people can see how not OP it is because LOL

that is an awesome idea.
    i hope it happens.
    it should have been that way from the beginning, and its what we asked for in beta and every year since till present we are Still asking for that.
    Options
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    As someone with a grand overlord stam NB ( not that it makes me special, just I've sunk alot of time into the class), just let DoTs continue to tick while NBs cloak.
    Too many NBs cloak every 2 seconds, it's cowardly play. Just needs counter play other then detec pots/magelight , not a nerf... Too many nerfs
    Options
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Thats such a superbad idea. Im fine with nerfing cloakspam in some way or form, to stop all the random nbs spamming cloak and just poking you with high dmg skills here and there and going right back to cloak (while you are fighting ppl in cyro) , but your suggested nerf is terrible.

Like thats ever going to kill you:P Only a newbs will behave like that anyway.
    “Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.” ― Mark Twain
    Options
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings we've closed this thread to prevent further spiraling/ derailing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.