Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.2.0 is available.
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Natch Potes?!

• Jotunnal
    Jotunnal
    Soul Shriven
    All the mag healers looking at pictures of cats trying to feel better

00dnbhi4wxon.gif

It isn't working. :(
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Finedaible wrote: »
    'Member when they were leaked and we got the real ones on Saturday? That was awesome. Then we read them and it wasn't awesome so fast.

What's hilarious is that the leaked patch notes that time were nearly identical to the "True version" ZoS officially posted as a band-aid after word got out...

Really makes me wonder just how "done" they are the week prior...and yet here we sit, several hours after the PTS comes down.

When has not being done ever stopped them?
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xjxigl952i2d.jpg
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for natch potes f9qj1izzg1yc.jpg
  • SassiestAssassin
    SassiestAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    You all have very cute kitties!
    *slams a gallon of Respecting Support Roles juice on the table* Take a sip, babes.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone elses Notes hype peak at around noon, and then slowly fade into "they must have really messed something up" after that?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In that case... more cat pics!

bqiQ0LM.jpg
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Oathsworn - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    66,110 achievement points
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone elses Notes hype peak at around noon, and then slowly fade into "they must have really messed something up" after that?

Same here, At this point, I am wondering how bad must it be for them not even to give us an update. ( and they wonder why we say there is no communication )
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I actually forgot about them entirely until around 1. Then I checked back after work and laughed at the fact that they weren't done yet. But hey I don't work there so I don't know what's going on over there. I'm certainly not glued to my phone in anticipation though.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

"We screwed up copying EU characters. Again. So we've deleted all of your template characters and re-copied NA characters. Again."
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37b92g.jpg
    37b98i.jpg
    37b9ed.jpg
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »
    37b92g.jpg
    37b98i.jpg
    37b9ed.jpg

I just keep wondering where that meme came from...it seems new as meme's go. Then I wonder why the cat is eating that for dinner. Then it's "who's hand is on the chair?".
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Gina simply refused to post them, because those are simply THAT BAD ? ;)
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Gina simply refused to post them, because those are simply THAT BAD ? ;)

Based on history, that can't be it.
  • I_CraftwithPntButter
    Good day Zos. Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to post natch potes for the community. As always , should anyone on your team fail to post them , I will disavow all knowledge of your actions.

This message will open a portal to Oblivion in 10 seconds.....
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p3xnawt9gbfu.jpg
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37bby9.jpg
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Natch potes delayed due to "unforseen circumstances"

5i7Ma37.gif
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe ZOS takes balance so seriously that since the first PTS notes were released 2 days early, the last notes must be 2 days late.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something probably went wrong with the EU character transfer *again* :/
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe ZOS takes balance so seriously that since the first PTS notes were released 2 days early, the last notes must be 2 days late.

Standardized natch pote releasing
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Standardized natch pote releasing

Up next is natch pote cold storage.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the patch notes are late because they are speaking with the lawyers about that high priority case of the leaked patch notes.....

..... or maybe not.
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    still-waiting-5bb601.jpg
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are here now
  • I_CraftwithPntButter
    Muzzick wrote: »
    They are here now

TY :)
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    k2ya9qmg5sf6.gif
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK