Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.2.0 is available.
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Natch Potes?!

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning Gina! What about natch potes?
    source.gif
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dt9rwcd61o2w.png
  • mcagatayg
    mcagatayg
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cant wait to read just 2 paragraphs of text. (hoping im wrong)
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcagatayg wrote: »

1 paragraph is all you get!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really hope 1-2 paragraphs doesn't take this long to churn out.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Along with 5.1.4 patch notes, we added a new paragraph to ZOS ToS: Cat Pictures posts will be considered baiting and will bring new suspensions to forum accounts".
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    "Along with 5.1.4 patch notes, we added a new paragraph to ZOS ToS: Cat Pictures posts will be considered baiting and will bring new suspensions to forum accounts".

well, I guess in that case, it's been a good run...
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Oathsworn - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    66,110 achievement points
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    v0tjzzo.jpg

Kitty likes to be by me when I'm reading. :love:
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Oathsworn - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    66,110 achievement points
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

I really hope 1-2 paragraphs doesn't take this long to churn out.

Last one didnt come out till 3 30 cst and it was minimal changes.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cat pics weren't enough. We must now begin the summoning ritual to bring forth @ZOS_GinaBruno

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FVHbYlcQRnzpok%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    Cat pics weren't enough. We must now begin the summoning ritual to bring forth @ZOS_GinaBruno

The only thing that makes notes finish quicker is leaking them
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    7sp25d5q9qui.jpg
    pvgzuu7khid1.jpg
    PC EU
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're probably gearing up and taking cover before releasing the notes. All hell is about to break loose...again
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37b3pr.jpg
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »

Ooh lawd.. he commin.

7mmz41ceh17b.jpg
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• MizoreReyes
    MizoreReyes
    ✭✭✭
    u6q39290r2xf.png
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37b45p.jpg
  • Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    All the mag healers looking at pictures of cats trying to feel better

00dnbhi4wxon.gif
    -Shadow hide you
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »
    37b45p.jpg

Great, NOW you tell me...

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify.com%2Fs%2Ffiles%2F1%2F0344%2F6469%2Ffiles%2FScreen_Shot_2017-07-18_at_12.10.28_PM.png%3Fv%3D1500409500&f=1
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Natch Pote thread better than Natch Potes.

4Y9xYf4.gif
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread IS the 5.1.4 natch potes
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I expect little to no changes for 5.1.4 honestly, maybe just some tweaks here & there before it goes live next week, but that's all.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    u6q39290r2xf.png

I was seriously looking for a tiny picture of @ZOS_GinaBruno in this.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting :confused:jzc9UkS.gif
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    'Member when they were leaked and we got the real ones on Saturday? That was awesome. Then we read them and it wasn't awesome so fast.

What's hilarious is that the leaked patch notes that time were nearly identical to the "True version" ZoS officially posted as a band-aid after word got out...
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37b5oz.jpg
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finedaible wrote: »
    'Member when they were leaked and we got the real ones on Saturday? That was awesome. Then we read them and it wasn't awesome so fast.

What's hilarious is that the leaked patch notes that time were nearly identical to the "True version" ZoS officially posted as a band-aid after word got out...

Really makes me wonder just how "done" they are the week prior...and yet here we sit, several hours after the PTS comes down.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But that's probably just crazy talk...I'm sure it's pounding the keys non-stop, what with all the fonts and margins and whatnot.
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    20f6t5s.png
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)