The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now available.
Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Natch Potes?!

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I know the maintenance just started, but I’m already wanting to see them. Sooooo...

PatchNotesGifUpdated_zpsrujpc9lb.gif
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37a6ox.jpg
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would post this joke that I used to make every time in this kind of topic. That those are not Natch Potes, but Nerf Potes...

But at this point I simply dont care. So go ahead ZOS, finish what you have started. I am laying half dead with my limbs chopped off. Please, dont make my suffer longer. Finish my misery... :(
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 5, 2019 12:31PM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For whatever reason, they almost always wait until the maintenance is over before posting the patch notes. I would think they'd be completed long before that time, but they always wait to post them.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    For whatever reason, they almost always wait until the maintenance is over before posting the patch notes. I would think they'd be completed long before that time, but they always wait to post them.

Giana said once it's because they want to be sure what parts of the patch failed to work (usually all of it :P) so they won't lie to us ROTFL.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • miteba
    miteba
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would post this joke that I used to make every time in this kind of topic. That those are not Natch Potes, but Nerf Potes..

Yeah, that answer is not a joke anymore... It's just confirming the obvious, week after week, patch after patch :D
    Edited by miteba on August 5, 2019 12:48PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The calm before the disappointment/confusion is hard. Especially in the last week.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37a9va.jpg
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please buff to ass.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37ab91.jpg
    37aarg.jpg
    37abus.jpg
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natching but no potes :(
    PC EU
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loving the memes. Today is a decisive day. If ZOS doesn't take measures against stupid stuff they've done so far, mag healers won't be a thing in raids next patch.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandma wrote: »
    Today is a decisive day.

Nerf Decisive - ZoS

XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think the few healers left will be legit if asking for a salary in order to join trialz.. what about 100k per trial session +100k if it succeed?
  • PathwayM
    PathwayM
    ✭✭✭✭
    37aisr.jpg

37ajba.jpg
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arj2ehoem7fo.jpg
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Member when they were leaked and we got the real ones on Saturday? That was awesome. Then we read them and it wasn't awesome so fast.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not expecting anything exciting this late in the process, but I still need to see, AHHH!!
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some significant "to be addressed in a future updates" in 5.1.3, so I'm very interested in seeing those adjustments.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UNxikbj.png
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsn91abyemxt.jpg
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give beautiful, cute snow tiger, now give me natch potes please
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    There are some significant "to be addressed in a future updates" in 5.1.3, so I'm very interested in seeing those adjustments.

I took "to be addressed in future update" as Update 6.

I hope you're right and that means this week.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    Sandman929 wrote: »

I took "to be addressed in future update" as Update 6.

I hope you're right and that means this week.

Chances are you're right, and this update will remain with partially functioning skills.
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    hor32zwvvsau.jpg
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would post this joke that I used to make every time in this kind of topic. That those are not Natch Potes, but Nerf Potes...

But at this point I simply dont care. So go ahead ZOS, finish what you have started. I am laying half dead with my limbs chopped off. Please, dont make my suffer longer. Finish my misery... :(

How necro skills still weren't fix notes is what I call them
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3iac8tbhn30s.jpg
    My beautiful cat, gimme natchhhhh poooootttttttaaaaatttttooooooossssss pllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3iac8tbhn30s.jpg
    My beautiful cat, gimme natchhhhh poooootttttttaaaaatttttooooooossssss pllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee

That is a beautiful cat
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Oathsworn - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    65,035 achievement points
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How necro skills still weren't fix notes is what I call them

5ijthum9zf93.jpg
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative
    As a few others have said, I think “to be addressed in future patches” means in future DLC, not this patch cycle.

Still, this will likely be the final indicator of what changes and last minute tweaks are in store for us for the next quarter. Exciting nonetheless!