Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Crown Store Showcase - August (It's Finally Here!)

• VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has really sparked a debate. I just wanted to alert others who also wanted that horse. :D

Well I suppose it is an interesting discussion. Whether to purchase from the crown store or not, depending on your reasoning and perspective.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    VDoom1 wrote: »
    I'm glad to spread the news that the White Spotted Courser, is *finally* coming!
    736bd91daafc864fea8a0df8744ecf5e.jpg
    It is a very beautiful mount, a gorgeous horse. In my opinion it's the perfect steed for Imperials.
    Legs still seems to be broken. One day they'll find an artist who'll draw a horse properly, I hope.

Thats not due to drawing anything wrong. That has everything to do with the mounts frame.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Genomic
    Genomic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    therift wrote: »

No, I understand your view. This is all an evil master plan to goose the poor dumb gamer. *rolls eyes*

Is it still a conspiracy theory if game devs publicly (and proudly) admit they're doing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4StALn7O_8k

And y'all still lining up like like cows to be milked.

• Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    Vlad9425 wrote: »

I'm not sure how anyone is being shamed here? Of course if they find spending their cash on the crown store fun then sure that's their choice but I disagree that devs should be handed cash for doing such a crap job with game performance?

As for your question see bluebird's explanation.

I guess you just can't imagine that game works just fine for some people, right? For those folks it is not a crappy job. And when I say that it works fine, I don't mean just RP and overland questing.

I’d love to know what content these people are doing to believe the game “works just fine” because those of us who actually put time into the game can promise you that the game is far from working just fine. Your argument seems to be that we should just keep quiet about all the problems the game has just because a few people think the game “works just fine”.

I've been here since beta, play 2-4 hours most days, have over 1370 CP, played all overland content, dungeons, trials (base game, dlc, vet and normal), vDSA, vMA, Imperial City, and Cyrodill (managed to get emperor on one character).

So I can safely say I have "put time" into the game.

Besides a 2 or so month period that got fixed, I rarely lag, almost never experience disconnects, or bugs. Yes I do experience issues with the group finder at times, but usually when there is an event and lots of people are queing.

So yes, most of the time, the game runs fine for me. Sorry it doesnt for you.

No one person's experience can be taken as a universal phenomenon.

Edited by Katahdin on August 6, 2019 8:12PM
    Beta tester November 2013