The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So Vigor will stay OP as hell?

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    ku5h wrote: »
    Stibbons wrote: »
    susmitds wrote: »
    If Vigor gets nerfed, same should apply to Rapid Regen/Mutagen.

Single target heal that hits random dude. Ok.

Is not random,hit the lowest ally in the area and heal the same as vigor even more if you add the two passive from resto staff and you can also heal someone when needed.

If vigor get nerfed rapid should be nerfed aswell and vice versa.

I love how you tried to make one of the biggest downsides of Rapid regen into a feature, ea resto passives.
    You can attach any weapon passives to Vigor as you wish. You're aware of that, right?

are you aware that is the same for almost every stamina char that have to use the 2h for rally/momentum?

By this logic rally is bad since you need to equip a 2h :neutral:

2H is probably the best weapon line in the game, with execute, spammable, heal, stun, gapcloser, DoT and good passives. StamDKs and StamSorcs live by the two-handed sword.
    Resto, on the other hand, serves only a support purpose. With weak, situational passives. And unreliable, one-dimensional skills. It's nowhere close to 2H. And yet, stamina gets that last restriction removed, whereas magicka is expected to double down on the resto support. AND still has no guarantee for the big heals to actually help the caster. It's obviously biased.

have u tried to d swing anything on live??? 2h is used because of rally/forward no other reason why do u think every stam dk on live took a huge nerf when instead of nerfing the necro bash they nerfed bash weaving and took away the burst from heroic light attack bash... Before that a sword and shield was a better offensive bar than the 2h bar instant damage and if u could weave well nice burst.. Now in scalebreaker 2h has received some buffs that could change things but to call 2h the best weapon line in the game is absurd..

Certain S&B skills were busted OP a while ago. That's why. 2H still brings the execute. You can comfortably do everything with that weapon, and that enabled DKs and sorcs. Try that with a resto. You won't get far.
  • liningtonsweldingb16_ESO
    Man I was looking forward to being able to run a build without 2h but I guess that burst heal is going to be a MUST have even more so.. absolutely terrible changes zos.... Gilliam you’re a nerd
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I was looking forward to being able to run a build without 2h but I guess that burst heal is going to be a MUST have even more so.. absolutely terrible changes zos.... Gilliam you’re a nerd

You could probably run a heavy build without it perhaps as a stam sorc with crit surge or DK with major mending. But if medium then no, probably not.