Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Doubling Guild Fees (and more rumors)

• OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU : I counted 7 guilds so far that implemented fees. from 0 fee (only sale reqs)

will be 50;next week
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've come around to agreeing that all the kiosks in the boonies should be moved to major cities.
  • Artmetis
    Artmetis
    ✭✭✭
    Supply and demand. There are not enough traders for guilds to get. So one guild will either win their bid, or lose it. If they lose it, they will push out another guild, (since they can bid on 10), who in turn will push out another guild, till all the smaller guilds are pushed out. All guilds would have to raise their bids to prevent not have any trader at all. So its a 'buy more crowns and sell for gold money sink.'

Also:

Lets say I wanted to stay in a spot in Grathwood. I would have to bid higher then all the other possible guilds. The reason is, there is no risk factor anymore. A guild from Gold Coast that wants to move to a better location can bid on their Gold coast spot, AND bid on my Grathwood spot. No risk of losing if you did not get guess the magic number to push out the Grathwood guild, you still have your own. As such, the Grathwood bid HAS to go up in order to ensure success. Again, another 'buy more crowns to sell for gold money sink.' It is all about the crowns. I know I for one will HAVE to raise the guild fees for my members, to sustain the higher bids.

In closing, i would like to say...Crowns Crowns Crowns!
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    therift wrote: »
    I've come around to agreeing that all the kiosks in the boonies should be moved to major cities.

Nope.
    Exactly teh opposite:
    Move all the traders in cities out into roadsides.
    Change the roadside locations on a regular basis i.e so that the vendor NPC moves somewhere else the following week.
    Move the Rolis Hlaalu type characters away from both crafting stations and wayshrines.

That ought to slow you people doing 84 crafting writs a day down.

Thank me later.
    You know I'm right.
    You can begin ignoring me immediately.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    therift wrote: »

Nope.
    Exactly teh opposite:
    Move all the traders in cities out into roadsides.
    Change the roadside locations on a regular basis i.e so that the vendor NPC moves somewhere else the following week.
    Move the Rolis Hlaalu type characters away from both crafting stations and wayshrines.

That ought to slow you people doing 84 crafting writs a day down.

Thank me later.
    You know I'm right.
    You can begin ignoring me immediately.

Make this system even worse? No thank you. It is already hard enough to find things and find good prices, spreading them out more is not helpful in the slightest. Worst system they could pick.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And some still think this is a wonderful system.

This shows how "wonderful" it really is.

I agree with you ...This is supposed to be a game not a huge business venture. CAPITALISM...can't escape the dreary human condition not even in Eso omg help us all 😣