The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS Update 23 - Feedback Thread for PvP DPS

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    @Derra

Is this basically what you're encountering?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=888mOrJg_5Y&feature=youtu.be

Trying to recovery from burst: my enemy hit me with 2 skulls and had Poison Injection up, and I had to cast healing ward FOUR times. The HoT barely activates on the first cast, and this is a damage shield that's going to be larger than your other shields.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    @Derra shields are a little too potent on live and the fact that you can spam them indefinitely (I'm over exaggerating) unlike dodge rolling; which is a less reliable defense than damage shields. If damage shields were affected by Defile I would agree that shields will become useless, but since they're not they'll still remain to be a potent means of defense, but they need to be used in conjunction with heals. The fact that sorcs are able to get away without slotting a heal (you can get away with just going the Resto Ult) on live is a testimony to the potency of damage shields.

On the PTS magsorcs can still shield stack, but now they also have multiple potent heals, and they still maintain the best mobility in the game.

It´s like you didn´t read my post at all.
    Or didn´t understand it.
    Why even bring dodgeroll into this. There is no point to ever mention it regarding to my post. Should i casually throw in how a dodgeroll can avoid 100k dmg fired at it easily - totally not related but since i´m not making any argument i might aswell to mask that i have little to no substance to what i write otherwise?

I´m honestly at a loss for words because of how careless, unrelated to my actual post and uninformed your reply is.
    Edited by Derra on July 10, 2019 8:14PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    @Derra shields are a little too potent on live and the fact that you can spam them indefinitely (I'm over exaggerating) unlike dodge rolling; which is a less reliable defense than damage shields. If damage shields were affected by Defile I would agree that shields will become useless, but since they're not they'll still remain to be a potent means of defense, but they need to be used in conjunction with heals. The fact that sorcs are able to get away without slotting a heal (you can get away with just going the Resto Ult) on live is a testimony to the potency of damage shields.

On the PTS magsorcs can still shield stack, but now they also have multiple potent heals, and they still maintain the best mobility in the game.

Or didn´t understand it.
    Why even bring dodgeroll into this. There is no point to ever mention it regarding to my post. Should i casually throw in how a dodgeroll can avoid 100k dmg fired at it easily - totally not related but since i´m not making any argument i might aswell to mask that i have little to no substance to what i write otherwise?

I´m honestly at a loss for words because of how careless, unrelated to my actual post and uninformed your reply is.

You're upset with the cost increase correct? And other than that you're happy with the nerf? Am I missing something? I repeated some of your points. Did you think I mentioned these points because I didn't think you did or something?
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    WW balance was done without taking into fair consideration how this playstyle actually functions, or what was allowing it to perfom. Most "overperformance" with the excpetion of pack leader pets, was already corrected and should be observed before knee-jerk changes like what are proposed.

PAIN POINTS FOR WEREWOLF DPS

1) NO ULTIMATE IN WW FORM NEEDS TO BE WEIGHED IN CALCULATIONS - First and foremost, Werewolves ARE an ultimate. They get no defensive/offinsive ultimate abilities while in this form and all skills should reflect that handicap.

2) ONE SKILL BAR & NO WEAPON ABILITIES NEEDS TO BE WEIGHED IN CALCULATIONS: Werewolves get a single skill bar of preset, mostly agressive skills. Most classes build with an "agressive" bar and a scondary bar with defensive/buffing/healing/or additional dots. Also, Werewolves do not get weapon bonuses. These handicaps also do not seem to be taken into consideration in these nerfs.

3) SURVIABILITY HAS BUILT IN DPS & BURST DAMAGE LOSS : Werewolf heals - The only werewolves with crazy survivabilty (in pvp) are either getting it from their pets absorbing hits, or are the ones with a healer following them around (in which case who doesn't have great survivability). Werewolf is a STAMINA class, but to acually use this heal every werewolf needs to build with a stam/magica/health balance, which reduces max damage (sensible change from previous patches). There was a reason this ability was changed and, because of pets, the devs have seemed to have lost that understanding. The heal nerf + the pet change is horribly balanced. Vigor gets buffed while werewolf heals get nerfed? The nerf is heavy handed at best, and overall bred from what appears to be ignorance.

4) DOTS AND BLEEDS NERFED WHILE NON-TRANSFORMATIVE ONES BUFFED: Dots and bleeds - Most other dots were buffed, but Werewolf bleeds and dots were not comparitively increased. How is it "balanced" that twin slashes gets a 40%+ boost yet werewolf bleeds get boosted on 25% on the "damage" werewolf morph? Remeber, this is our "ultimate" we can't stack 3 other dots from our backbar with this dot. NOT BALANCED

6) LIGHT & HEAVY ATTACK DAMAGE NERF IS RIDICULOUS - this is our main source of dps, to really make it "great" it requires one special set of gear. The damage loss on light attacks does not get rolled into any other abilities. This change is "ridiculous" because of the burst and overall damage hit we are already taking from point #1 Damage from these abilities was already nerfed recently from the change to initial-hit bleed damage. Much of the "WW OP" comments on the forums is residual from the broken Wolfhunter/Murkmire procs last year (which have been fixed).

5) Pack leader - the pet targeting needed to go in PvP (good job), in PvE this build was good for solo content, but was that really so bad? It certainly wasn't OP in any group content. Current changes to Pack Leader make this morph useless. The (additional) damage reduction plus the pet nerf makes this a useless build. Pet targeting was a good call, but the pet functionality and the morph damage need to be reconsidered to make this morph "unique and desirable" in either PvP or PvE.

6) Changes to heavy armor sets (in particular 7th and Fury) will reduce both WW damage and survivabilty. These sets needed a nerf (good job) but they also were perhaps a little too good for Werewolves, especially in a situation where the WW was weaving in and out of their pets for survivability.
    Edited by jediodyn_ESO on July 18, 2019 4:36AM
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tl;Dr - The new ways to gain Major Brutality with DW skill Hidden Blade is extremely clunky and unviable in PvP

One of the major issue of stamina PvP build variety is how 2H is enforced on any Templar, Necromancer and NB simply because of the Major Brutality buff. There are no generic Major Brutality buff skills outside class skills and weapon skills in the game, in spite of it, the single most needed buff in the game.
    For classes without Major Brutality in class access, you get locked to 2H for the Momentum skill(which now gives Major Brutality, Evasion, Burst Heal/Snare Removal) simply because how ineffective other sources of Major Brutality are:

• Weapon Power Pot: You locked out of all other Potion variations needed for PvP like Detect Pot, Immovable Pot, Invisibility, which severely decreases PvP effectiveness
    • Dreugh King Slayer: Weaker compared to its magicka counterpart and was nerfed severely few patches ago. Has a waste set bonus of crit chance, which is the worst bonus for PvP.

This limits the number of proper Stamplar, Stamcro and Stamblade builds without 2H a lot.

The source of Major Brutality of DW on live is Hidden Blade, which requires you to hit an enemy to get it. This was already a very clunky method to keep Major Brutality up. Without Major Brutality, our healing from HoTs drops as well (keep in mind, without 2H, we don't have a non-targeted burst heal, so we rely on HoTs on non-2H builds.

However, on PTS, this is much much worse, the process of gaining Major Brutality is now a convoluted multi-step process, which is different on both morphs but equally ridiculous.
    1. Shrouded Daggers involves first debuffing a target with a mark which does nothing but simply increase the number of effects on an enemy(which can be purged off), then running to the enemy, before the mark runs out and light attacking the target. Either of those moves can be dodged, resetting the whole process.
    2. Flying Blades involves a two step process, in which you first tag the enemy with a mark, then do a clunky gap closer(think of Ambush, just with worse animation issues). Either of those moves can be dodged, resetting the whole process. The Gap-closer is off the GCD but that makes the animation even clunkier.

In the dynamic nature of PvP, none of the methods can be performed reliably. Compared to the 100% Major Brutality with 2H on my stamplar on PTS duels, my Major Brutality uptime using Shrouding Daggers was around 55% and 40% with Flying Blade, simply because it was either getting dodged or purged and the fact I had no way to gain Major Brutality when on the defensive to help boost my HoTs.

Can we please have one of the morphs turned to a Passive Buff like 2H Momentum, that can be activated without a target? It does not need to have any other special features like Evasion , Burst heal/Escape. Just Major Brutality and just some small extra to balance the skill will do great make DW viable for main bar PvP.

This will boost the viability of builds like DW/Bow or DW/S&B Stamplar, Stamcro and Stamblade a lot.

As it, the gap closer morph Flying Blades is very clunky in both animation and usability. A two-step gap-closer is very ridiculous in PvP. The old Silver Leash, which was like this, was not used at all for this reason. We already have a great Gap-Closer+CC option in the new Silver Leash(in fact, considered one of the best).

Flying Blades is as it is reduntant given that Major Brutality sources for DW will primarily be used by Stamplar, Stamcro and Stamblade. Stamblade has Ambush. Stamplar has both Silver Leash and Toppling Charge(which though uses magicka, also doubles as a fast great CC). Stamcro can cast Blastbones and immediately pull target on it, with Silver Leash similar to the Stamden combo.

Can it replaced with someone of the veins of a simple buff skill:

Steadied Blade - Gain Major Brutality and Minor Fortitude/Endurance for 30 secs.

This will go a long way to break the long-standing meta of 2H/Bow, 2H/S&B and 2H/DW for classes without Major Brutality
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AoEs are over-nerfed AND you give major evasion to all stamina builds - see what you did there @ZoS?
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • Hamboot
    Hamboot
    ✭✭✭
    I do not believe that Turn Evil should be able to fear other players in pvp, giving people an ability that works the same way as aspect of terror from the nb skill tree continues to degrade any sort of class identity that the nightblade has, I can already hear people saying that they are ditching aspect of terror to turn evil, on top of the fact that skill will have little to no counter play as it works the same as a fear trap ( manifestation of terror) when I was using this skill (manifestation of terror) on close combat situation I would just place discretely under the players foot and they would not even notice it and the second they move they get feared and continues with my combo, the radius of the trap is also very big and it would be terrible to fight a mele stam build with it, I do not believe that it is a very a good idea to give other non-nightblades the ability to fear, all classes can already do some of the same stuff though in a limited way things that nightblades can do, such as the invisibility pots adding another ability that copy what nightblade can do will make people wonder why even play this class including me, having to deal with aspect of terror is already sometimes annoying because the problems of the break free not functioning.
    Finally, I believe that it might be better of this skill was restricted to pve or at least maybe make it work exclusivey against werewolfs and vampires
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Or didn´t understand it.

You're upset with the cost increase correct? And other than that you're happy with the nerf? Am I missing something? I repeated some of your points. Did you think I mentioned these points because I didn't think you did or something?

Ok since apparently you really didn´t understand my post:
    Holding shields towards burst heal standards doesn´t work because they are not burst heals.

The rest is explanation as to why this is the case from my perspective.
    I´m not upset about any pts change. The only thing that upsets me is people not taking the time to acutally read and understand an argument made because it either displays general careless attitude towards other forum users or happens to reinforce personal bias.

Try using dampen magica on pts instead of an actual burstheal on necro/dk/templar and maybe you´ll understand where i´m coming from when i speak about the general problematic of holding shields towards burstheal standards.
    Edited by Derra on July 11, 2019 6:09AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new Power Slam is going to stay a completely unused ability, because mathematically it loses out to any spammable alternatives, even the punished Heroic Slash. The fact that you have to spend copious amounts of stamina to buff up one ability by a slight marginally will prevent people from ever choosing that morph. Also choosing to beat people wish a shield while you have a normal weapon in the other hand is nonsensical. Please find another solution.
    P.S. Also the name of the passive - "resentment" - is cringy @Gilliamtherogue 😉
    Edited by Ivan04 on July 11, 2019 9:15AM
  • Steel-256
    Steel-256
    ✭✭✭
    I just feel like these changes are not for the good of the community. The majority is against them yet that will have no effect on the devs for it will still get pushed thru. Go try healing VHOF with these changes. I also have an actual problem with my own PVP scenario. I play nightblade alongside my friend. We cast at the same time for gank blading yet for some reason he is able to stealth away and I'm not. I can spam cloak and hope I am able to get behind a rock and eventually go stealth, but it wont let me. I open up with lethal arrow(bow tree) then poison arrow(bow tree). People keep telling me poison arrow dot will bring you out of stealth, well thats not correct because my friend uses it on people and he stealths just fine, now I see it bringing the enemy out once they are hit but not the person using it. Only difference in his build and mine is he uses focused aim instead of lethal arrow. I've tried placing a ticket on this but only get the response of can you go more into detail about what is going on? I mean I just told you lol. But yea everyday I log into PVP I already know I'm going to die if I dont kill the person I attack, because of not being able to stealth.
    STEEL PURE MAN
  • Khenzy
    Khenzy
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this goes here. These forums are a mess on where to comment or give feedback.

From a PvP perspective, from what I've been testing, everything seems unkillable right know. Self healing is through the roof. Vigor is broken. Rapid Regen is broken. I'm not even taking into account stuff such as Vitality potions, Mending buffs, Health regen, other healing skills and so on. It's nuts. The average player is healing for like 4, 5, 6k per second while having 25k HP bars with just a couple of skills, that's crazy and if it doens't rise some alarms...
    The volatility of the HP bars when you're fighting someone is too much, everyone has ridiculous healing per second which also favours massive burst damage, and even then noone seems to be dying. You either heal too much or you burst someone down too fast, there's no inbetween. I suppose this is due to the way combat is designed with no CDs on skills, resource sustain and its spammy nature.
    The combat is also not new-player friendly at all as mistakes are just too punishing (for reasons I described above), the intricacies to perform well in combat are not explained well at all in game, short term buff maintenace has gone overboard and gearing wrong results in very unoptimal setups. This should be taken into consideration as well for the long term health of the game.
    In my honest opinion, combat in this game needs a long term redisign.

I'll congratulate ZoS on something, which I think is a step in the right direction. Adding cast time on very bursty direct damage Ultimes was totally the right move. The reward is in landing such impacful skills, not in canceling the animation and thus reducing the counterplay these skills are supposed to have. Animations are there to give your opponent a clue to try and react accordingly. You could LA+animation cancel the ultimate and bash in like half a second before, that's not healthy gameplay and it's not that "skillful" at all to actually perform; I'm very dissapointed in many members of this community complaining about this with what is definetly a very good direction for the health of the game for everyone involved.
    Edited by Khenzy on July 11, 2019 1:16PM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Few things on my 2H/2H med build very limited time in PTS:
    1. skills do hit harder, which is good. and DoT seems better too. But single heals is still too much. I shouldnt complaint as a glass cannon stamDK, but there's some truly immortal build possible now.
    2. 2H's Stampede new AoE effect is negligable at best. be nice if it can get a real snare and DoT. now i'm still sticking to Crit strike.
    3. Rally got sick heals and the major evasion is a nice bonus.
    4. Onslaught/Berserker is great, and Onslaught specifically hits very well and can quickly be followed-up with a bunch of spammy Executioner.
    5. Dizzying feels great, i think i actually noticed the faster clip time, but havent tested with real player yet in Cyro for damage.
    6. Medium's Evasion is really great, but I have a hard time finding a skill it can swap it with. RAT now has immune, and Wings and Rally got AoE reduction too. There seems a bit too many option to escape snares, as weird as that sounds.
    7. ulti cancelable animation is great. it's barely noticeable for people who don't animation-cancel, but to those who do.... well...
    8. DoT is really good now. 2H Axe bonus? 10k DoT. easy.
    9. just noticed, Bleed chances; DW Axe got 8% per item, and 2H Axe got 16%. for the EXACT SAME damage. so it's better to DW coz ull be doing a lot of melee damage anyway.
    10. whoa nelly, that cost of Fossilize...
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Hamboot
    Hamboot
    ✭✭✭
    Hamboot wrote: »
    I do not believe that Turn Evil should be able to fear other players in pvp, giving people an ability that works the same way as aspect of terror from the nb skill tree continues to degrade any sort of class identity that the nightblade has, I can already hear people saying that they are ditching aspect of terror to turn evil, on top of the fact that skill will have little to no counter play as it works the same as a fear trap ( manifestation of terror) when I was using this skill (manifestation of terror) on close combat situation I would just place discretely under the players foot and they would not even notice it and the second they move they get feared and continues with my combo, the radius of the trap is also very big and it would be terrible to fight a mele stam build with it, I do not believe that it is a very a good idea to give other non-nightblades the ability to fear, all classes can already do some of the same stuff though in a limited way things that nightblades can do, such as the invisibility pots adding another ability that copy what nightblade can do will make people wonder why even play this class including me, having to deal with aspect of terror is already sometimes annoying because the problems of the break free not functioning.
    Finally, I believe that it might be better of this skill was restricted to pve or at least maybe make it work exclusivey against werewolfs and vampires

And to add to what I said earler , class exist for a reason if ZOS wants to standardize this skill they should do it for every other classes and standardize pretty much all class skill in the game and add them in the fighter/mage skill tree.
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all honesty, whatever changes you guys making are meaningless as long as the servers and performance are this sh*t. Fix the servers and then we can start talking about combat and balance...
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    the sorcerer nerfs are a step in the right direction for pvp, but they are Far too little, please give them a much stronger damage nerfs for pvp. as well as the pets also breaking constantly the line of sight can still not able to even do any damage to sorcerers at all because of their pets. and the shields are also still too strong according to the testing i completed.
    and please also add a stamina cost to jumping.

We need to start with nerfing your ability to post.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To echo what some other posters said - it seems like a lot of people will be "immortal" in CP-enabled 1v1 situations. I wasn't able to actually get into a Battleground yesterday, but did have (and watch) some 1v1 fights in Cyrodiil. The only time an actual kill happened, was when a Magicka Sorcerer went 1v1 against my Magicka Necromancer, after we both reset our CP to 0 (I won once, and s/he won once).
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not bringging back Velocious Curse to Sorc?
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    Well done for making S&B *** ***.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    the sorcerer nerfs are a step in the right direction for pvp, but they are Far too little, please give them a much stronger damage nerfs for pvp. as well as the pets also breaking constantly the line of sight can still not able to even do any damage to sorcerers at all because of their pets. and the shields are also still too strong according to the testing i completed.
    and please also add a stamina cost to jumping.

We need to start with nerfing your ability to post.

i still don't get the benefit of jumping in Cyrodiil. like... i tried it.... maybe it's a sorc thing?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to say where i should put it on the pts forum, but please do not allow players who buy the skillines to enter the low lvl campaign. This campaign is for new players and not for someone who has an alt and used this to get a unfair advantage against new players. Those ultis should be hard to get for those who want to slaughter low lvls.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the recent changes to all cc skills, the stun from stealth should also get in line with lower damage and limited range on CCs.
    I even would welcome to remove it completely since being able to land the first hit and have 100% crit on it, is already good enough.
    Some other ccs that fall out of the line are stone fist (dk skill)(strong damage or really strong heal with long range cc) and javelin (templer skill)(high damage+proc+long range+extreme knock-back)

Did something change for dodge roll and break free on pts? Feels really weird

Silence on incap still does not have a combat clue??? Why would such a extreme painful cc against mag not have a animation on the char who is affected by it. It is really hard to see:i now got silence? just incapped? or it is lag?

I personal found having major expedition from mist form nice even if you did not stay the whole duration is mist from. Especial after all the mag dk, omnipotent flame damage and siege buffs, it would be nice if vampires still had some kind of advantage. (The invisible bat swarm ulti would be nice to have back instead of the boring gap close ulti)

Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adding a delay to weapon bash feels like a completely wrong move. Sometimes it completely immobilizes you and you're stuck in a random animation doing nothing. Please fix it.
  • Wihuri
    Wihuri
    ✭✭✭
    Major Evasion needs to be removed. I don't understand why it's so readily available. Everyone, their mothers, their grandmothers and their grandmother's cats are running around with 25% AoE damage reduction. That's some ultimate level damage reduction. Why would you even slot dawnbreaker now? It's absolutely useless except against a few magicka classes. Onslaught just outshines Dawnbreaker in every situation. Don't have a 2h equipped? Time to get one boi!
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wihuri wrote: »
    Major Evasion needs to be removed. I don't understand why it's so readily available. Everyone, their mothers, their grandmothers and their grandmother's cats are running around with 25% AoE damage reduction. That's some ultimate level damage reduction. Why would you even slot dawnbreaker now? It's absolutely useless except against a few magicka classes. Onslaught just outshines Dawnbreaker in every situation. Don't have a 2h equipped? Time to get one boi!

I think it needs to be buffed. How does 50% mitigation sound?
  • Wihuri
    Wihuri
    ✭✭✭
    Wihuri wrote: »

I think it needs to be buffed. How does 50% mitigation sound?

Why?
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove shieldstacking.
  • Nerhesi
    Nerhesi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need to revisit damage on Soul-Assault line and morphs. Compare the DPS of that to single target dots and remember, they are fire and forget.

A channeled ultimate needs to out dps weaving plus Direct damage or dot + direct/weave. Otherwise it is just a trap.
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Werewolf lost way too much damage. Werewolf is wet-noodle factory if next patch goes live as it is. Made a thread about the topic here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/484345/werewolf-scalebreaker-feedback-why-most-of-the-changes-are-unjustified-and-needs-tweaking/p1?new=1

Please read this thread ZOS. The conversation is comprehensive and filled with our data and feedback resulting from painstaking testing. Some of us even came back to PC just to help test for this patch.

Werewolf seems to have been "balanced" without taking critical drawbacks into consideration. Extensive testing is not revealing any build where these changes allow werewolf transformation to be competetive in PvP (or PvE) with even mediocre non-transformed builds.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Hard to say where i should put it on the pts forum, but please do not allow players who buy the skillines to enter the low lvl campaign. This campaign is for new players and not for someone who has an alt and used this to get a unfair advantage against new players. Those ultis should be hard to get for those who want to slaughter low lvls.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

This could Easley be considered an exploit in order to get the emperorship title and achievement please fix that you don't want somebody to pay 2 for it simply by buying all their skill lines on a low-level and becoming the ultimate BA JUST because they have money
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on July 14, 2019 6:54PM
  • Muskrap
    Muskrap
    ✭✭✭
    After playing both Magden and Magcro there is still a lack of pressure from these classes.

You arent able to present a burst combo when everyone is able to move out of their aoe freely.

This is caused by the lack of a decent class stun, Magden has permafrost which people can block/cleanse.

Magcro has the stationary totem that fears after 2s which is far too long

Both classes need an on demand stun thats sufficient.

Both classes had that until Shock Clench got changed which would have been fine if a decent class stun was introduced

Flame clench isn't a sufficient replacement, Vamp drain requires you to be a vampire, and its impossible to fit in stam stuns as a mag character

Reason why flame clench doesnt work is because of the 6m knockback and the 8% reduction in damage since all of these classes damage abilities are AoE.

I find that clench knocks players out of not only the effective range, but also requires you to get constantly closer to these classes to use the ability as a spammable.

15m is not alot of space, and with the mobility and healing increases that stam got you dont have the tools to kill them

This is beyond changing a playstyle, These classes need a decent stun option and you took their stun option in the audit which wasnt right. Look at how many on demand stuns are available to stamina.

Invasion, Reverberating bash, Dizzying swing, Turn Evil, and even Dawnbreaker. Not even counting class stuns

What options do magicka players have that arent class abilities?

Flame clench and vamp drain. Im not counting Volcanic rune since that is a ground applied AoE trap

Before changing how a stun works on a class that literally has 4 options for effective stuns like templar

maybe change the classes that dont have a decent stun option

especially when you take away our only viable option

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler