The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Attunable Station issue

Delparis
Delparis
✭✭✭✭✭
Those stations are copy of existing in world station.

But there are so many stations to be copied that it's not possible to get them all and place them in the same house.

Zenimax should make every attunable station reused to copy more station, maybe add some item that can be purshased and used next a world station to copy it on the attunable station whitout buying a new attunable station every time.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think most people agree with you that the current system is insane.

You can actually fit them all in (or, more likely, outside) one large house, but it eats a huge chunk out of your furnishing limit and makes the grounds of your house look like a factory (at best).

What they should do is let you buy one attunable for each craft, then let you buy tokens each time you want to add another set to each station.

Then you could take the token to the set station and add that to the attunable station.

You could then just have a dropdown menu of all the sets that station has, in alphabetical order.

Maybe they think the current system makes people (especially guild leaders) buy bigger houses?

If so, I think most people would do that anyway, as most guilds want a big, impressive looking guild hall and guild halls would be far more impressive-looking, if they weren't full of attunables (and not much else).

• Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree 100%
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    Its possible to place all i have done so
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been wanting "One Station" many Sets ever since Attunables were offered.

Of course the UI is the big issue, how to deal with the ever increasing length of the list of sets. I can see how it would be difficult to make it so people can not easily choose the wrong set.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Yes, I think most people agree with you that the current system is insane.

You can actually fit them all in (or, more likely, outside) one large house, but it eats a huge chunk out of your furnishing limit and makes the grounds of your house look like a factory (at best).

What they should do is let you buy one attunable for each craft, then let you buy tokens each time you want to add another set to each station.

Then you could take the token to the set station and add that to the attunable station.

You could then just have a dropdown menu of all the sets that station has, in alphabetical order.

Maybe they think the current system makes people (especially guild leaders) buy bigger houses?

If so, I think most people would do that anyway, as most guilds want a big, impressive looking guild hall and guild halls would be far more impressive-looking, if they weren't full of attunables (and not much else).

Can't resist... immersive factories? Any connections to Dunmeri slavers? *blink blink* Wood elves producing clothing for High elves?

If I am to imagine a solution, I would do it the way crafting actually operates - sliders - add another layer (on the very top of the window) and go from one set to another, using arrows, exactly the same way you go from one style to another. Can't be that tough!