Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chapter IV: What's coming after Elsweyr?

• MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Winterhold or bust.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • MizoreReyes
    MizoreReyes
    ✭✭✭
    Do you guys think we'll be getting Southern Elsweyr for free because we only got Northern for those that already have the Elsweyr expansion? I mean like I know we'll be joining the Dragonguard guild and restoring it.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Winterhold or bust.

I was just about to post that. I heard somewhere that winterhold college might play a part, would be cool to get to see what the "city" of winterhold looked like before most of it fell into the sea.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys think we'll be getting Southern Elsweyr for free because we only got Northern for those that already have the Elsweyr expansion? I mean like I know we'll be joining the Dragonguard guild and restoring it.

I asked this same question and the answer is now. You will either have to buy it for Crowns or be subbed to ESO Plus. This was confirmed by Gina some days ago.

Regarding Winterhold / Skyrim Chapter next year: why would you do this in 2020 and not 2021 when it’s Skyrim‘s 10th birthday? Unless they give us another Skyrim Chapter in 2021 I find it very unlikely that next years Chapter is Skyrim-related. I am much more expecting some Imperial zone North of Elsweyr.
    Edited by Seraphayel on July 5, 2019 8:59AM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Performance must be addressed first.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Darios_Heliodromos
    Darios_Heliodromos
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

Regarding Winterhold / Skyrim Chapter next year: why would you do this in 2020 and not 2021 when it’s Skyrim‘s 10th birthday? Unless they give us another Skyrim Chapter in 2021 I find it very unlikely that next years Chapter is Skyrim-related. I am much more expecting some Imperial zone North of Elsweyr.

Colovia, the empty space between Gold Coast and Cyrodiil proper, looks big enough to be its own chapter.

Blackwood, on the other hand, appears to be more "minor DLC zone" sized.

It would be fascinating to see what ESO could do with the large empty space between Cyrodiil, Morrowind, and Black Marsh. Even geographically speaking it should be fascinating - the gentle reaches of Cyrodiil crashing into the insanity that's Morrowind, as well as the flooded waters of Black Marsh.