The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What race did you choose for necromancer?

• Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Breton, Redguard and Nord...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    Orc army. :p
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton and Imperial.
  • Fusozay
    Fusozay
    ✭✭
    Khajit
    khajiiti necromagtank...
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khajit
    Because I like them and most of my characters are Khajiit. Also, he's a tribute to one of my own cats who died in Feb this year, and it's my way of dealing with his loss.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    I already made 3; dunmer, breton and redguard.

Breton for the poll since it's the first I focused on. Maxed him out yesterday and will start leveling the redguard next.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Kimda
    Kimda
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial
    EU: Imperial and Breton
    NA: Dark Elf
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS: Khajiit is on NA but my mains are on EU and will prob get played first ~>

Altmer (for mag ~ we shall see!) and an Orc (for stam ~ may switch to mag tank dunno yet).
    They are both waiting to be played. Happy to see not the only Orc necro around ;)
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajit
    Khajiit, but for everything, not only Necromancer.
  • ShadowDisciple
    ShadowDisciple
    ✭✭✭✭
    Redguard
    Gypsy
  • Massacre_Wurm
    Massacre_Wurm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    Orc army
  • ArchonLucien
    ArchonLucien
    ✭✭✭
    Nord
    Nord and Breton
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far breton for magicka, khajit for stamina and nord for tank....was thinking about dunmer...might change again
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made three necros...

...an evil altmer necromantrix caster with a "banshee" theme, who may be distantly related to mannimarco and had to flee to the pact to avoid loosing her head, still carrying a grudge against her fellor high elves for the whole thing...

...a imperial grave guardian knight who tried to be all noble and chivalric, but ended up with the wrong kind of job, the wrong kind of skills, and wishing the empire had never fallen...

...and a argonian tomb shaman who is just an ruthless basterd out for himself no matter the cost, and possibly a result of some necromantic magic himself.
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    Now i chose a Bosmer Simply because has Good Sustain for a Stamina class. My character still lowish in the 30s. (as per leveling it still) So far i am a little alarmed by fact Necro-stam seems to have stamina sustain issues even as a bosmer. I am just hoping that is down to fact it is not geared properly in correct sets or fact its still a low level.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orc
    Orc for a bow/bow build. Sustain is pretty good so Orc is the best choice for me. Khajit would be excellent as well but not for me, because I want to do occassional BGs.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on May 30, 2019 11:17AM
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argonian
    running a magicka argonian vampire necro called Ashes-of-Arcane
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • Jarndyce
    Jarndyce
    ✭✭✭
    Khajit
    I usually make semi good characters. I had never created a Khajiit, a necromancer or a vampire. So I created a Khajiit Necromancer Vampire Lord, modeling him after Regis from Witcher 3.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial for stamina and Breton for magicka.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Duduck_III
    Duduck_III
    ✭✭
    Breton
    my first will be breton, then a khajiit and a argonian ^^
    PS4 EU
    * Sorry for my English not pefect *
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton cause sustain.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • xpixelatedtkox
    xpixelatedtkox
    ✭✭✭
    Khajit
    It's not meta, but I couldn't resist a Khajiit Magicka Necromancer.
    Her first adventures have been in Elsweyr, so a fresh Khajiit felt fitting. Decided to make her my first vampire as well.
    PC - NA
    Guild: Vanquish
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Altmer
    Magnecro will be altmer
    Stamnecro will be khajiit
    5 more day...
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajit
    This one likes to play with bones.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nord
    Nord or Breton on PTS. Light armor tanking ftw.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argonian
    My new necro healer is Argonian, because of all the awesome names I could choose from:

Owns-Your-Bones
    Raises-All-Corpses

etc etc. :)

My magicka DPS necro will be a Khajiit. Because Elsweyr!
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial
    4 necros, Imperial, Khajit (StamNecro), Nord (Tank) and Breton (MagNecro)
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khajit
    Khajiit, cuz I like the sustain, damage, and survivability of them. And cat. Why be a human or elf when you can be a C A T.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • tyggerbob
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer stamcro and a Nord necrotank
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    Mine is a Dunmer because I'd decided I wanted a Dunmer Necro as an RP character. He's a Stam boy and so far I love him. The only problem I have is deciding what sets to get for him (other than Velidreth) once he hits 50 in 5 levels.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!