Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PC-NA Stonefalls rollbacks

DarkShadowFax
DarkShadowFax
✭✭✭
Hi everyone,
My new character that I've been leveling/skyshard farming in Stonefalls with has gotten 3 rollbacks (5 up to 10min lost) in roughly 40min by now. I dont seem to be the only person suffering from this problem in Stonefalls.

PC-NA
PC-NA | vCragHM | vDSA | Flawless | vMoLHM | vHoFHM | IR | GH | Unchained | vSSHM | DB | Spirit Slayer | vRGHM | vDSR | PvP Scrub
  • Zookeeper Sarena | Magicka Sorcerer
  • Sarena Shadow-Claws | Stamina Nightblade
  • Sarena the Dancer | Templar Healer
  • Sarena Greenheart | Warden Healer
  • Sarena Likes Hiding | Nightblade Healer
  • Sarena Chases Bears | Stamina Warden
  • Sarena Robs Graves | Necromancer Healer
  • Sarena's Warning | Magicka Templar
  • Saint Sarena | Magicka Nightblade
  • Sarena Tail-Chaser | Magicka Dragonknight
  • Sarena Likes Bones | Stamina Necromancer
  • Sarena War-Wolf | Dragonknight Tank
  • Sarena Stormcaller | Sorcerer Healer
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-EU, same. In my case Daen Seeth Dolmen sent me twice to char select screen and when I logged back I had lost some (post patch, stonefalls, green, unimportant) drops and probably some progress. First time I was just waiting dolmen to start, second fighting the final boss.
  • TPishek
    TPishek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the same issue. Got halfway through the zone collecting lorebooks and it rolled me back to before I entered the zone.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU Stonefalls: repeatedly logged out to character select and all progress rolled back.
    PC EU
  • Clara
    Clara
    Soul Shriven
    PC-EU Stonefalls: repeatedly logged out to character select and all progress rolled back. [/quote]

Same here. PC-NA
  • Mojoman1969
    Mojoman1969
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, but the rollbacks only affect progress, they do not roll back the time time used on xp scrolls. Basically lost a whole 150% bonus scroll to rollbacks.
  • EBK
    EBK
    ✭✭
    Same is happening to me. I'm doing 'Breaches of the frost and fire" psijic order quest, so essentially closing breaches in Stonefalls, Eastmarch, and the Rift. I got logged out (to character selection screen) three separate times. When returning, I noticed that all wayshrines I had discovered are no longer there, and the icon indicating rift locations were gone. So I returned to 2/9 in my quest, and couldn't remember which ones I had just done (lol). I submit a ticket online and ZOS replied: "I understand how frustrating it can be when experiencing lag in game" then proceeded to tell me how to port forward through my router. If anything is extremely frustrating, it's receiving answers back like that. Do better.
  • Isaura
    Isaura
    ✭✭✭
    I got the same problem with Stonefalls, so did the person I played with, and a lot of other people who were talking about that in zone chat. PC EU. We were trying to start the undaunted quest in Davon's watch with our new necros, and got kicked from the server, then got a rollback when we came back, ending up in a previous zone we were in. When trying to port to another player located in stonefalls, the game was not reacting to the "travel to" option. When we finally managed to come back, we got kicked again shortly after, and got rollbacks again. We wanted to 2-man fungal grotto 1 by going on foot to the dungeon and it took us 3/4 kicks from the server to manage to get there. The problems were still there around midnight so we gave up after the dungeon and were not able to turn the undaunted quest in.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-EU, still happens in Stonefalls. A lot. Like unplayable lot.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys opening tickets on this? You should bring it to the attention of zeni support every time it happens as well as posting here.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Poncho28
    Poncho28
    ✭✭✭
    Does ZoS have any Rollback-Free crates I can purchase? Wasted 2 hours yesterday trying to level a Necro in Stonefalls.
    Poncho-Dovahkiin (Defilers of Molag Bal, Lost Souls of Tamriel, Foundations Start, Rebellious Spirit)
  • Poncho28
    Poncho28
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Are you guys opening tickets on this? You should bring it to the attention of zeni support every time it happens as well as posting here.

Yes. And the bug report forum, which we're in, serves the same purpose.
    Poncho-Dovahkiin (Defilers of Molag Bal, Lost Souls of Tamriel, Foundations Start, Rebellious Spirit)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They want to sell stonefalls skyshard upgrades :trollface:
  • benstuartyoungs_ESO
    Was happening all day yesterday and I had one occurrence this morning. All in Stonefalls. Doesn't seem to affect any other zone. Many people on Reddit are also mentioning it.
    @BenFosse Silverlight Brotherhood guild PC|NA
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me four times last evening in Stonefalls.
  • Matthros
    Matthros
    ✭✭✭
    Isaura wrote: »
    I got the same problem with Stonefalls, so did the person I played with, and a lot of other people who were talking about that in zone chat. PC EU. We were trying to start the undaunted quest in Davon's watch with our new necros, and got kicked from the server, then got a rollback when we came back, ending up in a previous zone we were in. When trying to port to another player located in stonefalls, the game was not reacting to the "travel to" option. When we finally managed to come back, we got kicked again shortly after, and got rollbacks again. We wanted to 2-man fungal grotto 1 by going on foot to the dungeon and it took us 3/4 kicks from the server to manage to get there. The problems were still there around midnight so we gave up after the dungeon and were not able to turn the undaunted quest in.

I had the same issue in Stonefalls with a new char so I picked up the Undaunted quest in Vunkel Guard to at least unlock the skill line for the time being.