Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Cost Piercing Mark (Worst Idea Ever)

• saganblackblade
    saganblackblade
    ✭✭✭
    There are plenty of other counters to cloak. Nothing has changed with this except that maybe now pve players can get more use out of this.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst idea EVER? Cmon thats a bit dramatic.
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP is always dramatic in their cries.

Its like oldschool attention social media posts just saying ‘Hospital omg....’. Then never replying to anyone asking what is wrong
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insco851 wrote: »
    Nightblade using mark on another nightblade...I really don't see the problem. If he gets you out of stealth, you get him out of stealth and kill him, very simple. Your cloak fails? You shields from restro staff or light armor, or doge roll heal into cloak. Just because you don't have "bar space" to use mark doesn't every other class has, sorcs stack shield(mag only), templars and wardens heal, dks do their thing, you can as nb stack shields as well and cloak. The only reaso that makes mag sorcs unkillable, is potentioally stacking 3 shields, templars and dks and do that as well. Guess what, magicka nightblades and stack 3 shield, cloak, and heals together. L2P issue

1. Dodge roll “heal” into cloak... magblade isn’t stamblade. What heal are you speaking of?

2. 3 shields.... what 3 shields? And what bar space? We rocking bone shield now on mag toons? Did magblade get a class shield in the unreleased patch notes? Please respond.

3. What “heals” are we also stacking on that backbar with “3 shields” plus cloak? Vigor? Wonder what my vigor tick would be on my mnb....

Edit: guess I don’t really have a third point.... just like we don’t have a third shield.

1- for stamblade dodgeroll into cloak, for magblade, regenration/blessing of protection into cloak and you can use ward for more healing and protection.

2-Magicka NB can only have 2 shields if they wear light armor,if you want to use bone shield that is up to you and now you have 3 shields instead of 2.

3- use shade for tp and learn when to fight and when to run.

4- as for space bar, learn to use other skills beside you own class's and make up a room for survivablity skills instead of dps ones. Magicka sorcerer for example if they use matriach they use 2 slots for 1 skill, shields and heals. You rarly see sorcs running ele drain but always you see nb do. Now you have magic drain bound to your deb. So you have 1 free slot.

Dude... You have no freaking idea what you are talking about... There is literally no reason why stamblades should be able to permanently disable cloak of magblade FOR FREE. TBH I don't care anymore. I'm sick and tired of ZOS bullsheit every patch, I'm sick and tired of n00b friendly changes every patch.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge