The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited time offer - The Cake House

bayushi2005
bayushi2005
✭✭✭✭✭
To all who have been intrested in this build: it is for sale for in-game gold, including the tradeable furniture (and for that reason mostly applies to EU). I can assure that there will be no more copies of this house so your build will be unique. I treated it as an exercise and I am not particularly "Alinor person", thus I know I won't have much use of the furniture used.

As I can't trade crown store or achievement furniture, you will need to replace it with something else (I offer help with that) or provide your own. I guarantee free step by step guide (via discord or TS) on how to make the lift work the way it was designed.
Gold from the purchase will cover the cost of furniture and my future housing projects (it was still bit of an effort). The build is clean and neat - no glitches on floors or walls.

If you're so sweet that the only match for you is a livable cake - let me know via forum or in game @bayushi2005.

tcnzp7h6lxp0.png
Created with Essential Housing Tools

P.S. This offer ends on 29th of April and the house will be disassembled.