The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help, Volume Two

• Dagraenion
    Djennku wrote: »
    Dagraenion wrote: »
    Anne13 wrote: »
    I'm ps5 eu ep
    Went to Malabal Tor got the one from the cart outside of Shale ruins.

Then went to Grahtwood and got the one by the fork in the road. Below the master craft exchange

Job done. Thank you all ^^

Edited* both after I finished the prologue

I have finished the quest. I can't seem to find a copy of the letter anywhere. I am EP. Is there any way you can help me out?

Should be at those same locations. Your alliance does not restrict which locations you can access.

Which location is that? I have been to the three locations advised, but I don't see them.

First off, which lorebook are you missing, exactly? There's a few and if I know the name I can better help you find the one you are looking for.

I am lacking "Dread Lady's Letter" the Daedric Cults version.

Post quest, it can be found in Malabal Tor south of the map near shael ruins. It's on a overlook above where the delve is.

Went to get a photo of it in the overland, but it is missing for me, so either it's bugged or it vanished when I read it, but should be there.

Again, off the road, on the overhang above the river where the delve entrance is. Best of luck!

It doesn't show me for, sadly. I don't know what I did wrong.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welanduz wrote: »
    Hi,

i'm missing An Invitation to Elsweyr

UESP says it is accessible at the current event, so I only have time to find it until 7 February 2023.
    Can anyone help me with an exact description and/or a screenshot?

Many thanks in advance!

That book is from the previous Elsweyr event. I'm missing it too, and there is no post quest location that I can find :(

It (and any other past event books) is added to your eidetic memory by reading the "Impressario Catalogue" during ANY event.
  • Nilum
    Nilum
    Soul Shriven
    Anne13 wrote: »
    I'm ps5 eu ep
    Went to Malabal Tor got the one from the cart outside of Shale ruins.

Then went to Grahtwood and got the one by the fork in the road. Below the master craft exchange

Job done. Thank you all ^^

Edited* both after I finished the prologue

I have finished the quest. I can't seem to find a copy of the letter anywhere. I am EP. Is there any way you can help me out?

Should be at those same locations. Your alliance does not restrict which locations you can access.

Which location is that? I have been to the three locations advised, but I don't see them.

First off, which lorebook are you missing, exactly? There's a few and if I know the name I can better help you find the one you are looking for.

I am lacking "Dread Lady's Letter" the Daedric Cults version.

Post quest, it can be found in Malabal Tor south of the map near shael ruins. It's on a overlook above where the delve is.

Went to get a photo of it in the overland, but it is missing for me, so either it's bugged or it vanished when I read it, but should be there.

Again, off the road, on the overhang above the river where the delve entrance is. Best of luck!

Hey mate, same issue for me, appears that at one point it was fixed ( 2021 ) but it's no longer spawning outside the delves current patch 2024 march