Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Be the First to Play Elsweyr @ Bethesda Game Days in Boston"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
88a003beab095cbbbeba301dc01ec2ed.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Be the First to Play Elsweyr @ Bethesda Game Days in Boston blog article.

Play Elsweyr for the first time, win swag, and meet ESO’s developers plus other members of the community at the next Bethesda Game Days event in Boston!
Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit coin yes …

That is the kind that mysteriously finds it's way home again perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    I'm excited to be there!

Will there be VIP tickets this time around?
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fioskal wrote: »
    I'm excited to be there!

There is no RSVP/tickets so feel free to just show up!
    Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I wish I could be rich enough to not work and attend all the Bethesda/ZOS events around the world.

Another coin! :scream: I need this for my collection... If y'all are looking for ideas for swag for Gamescom/ESO Tavern this year... Maybe Khajiit coins?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww so sad I am not in Boston when it happens, but you never know, the khajit coins might have a comeback someday :p
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭
    A bunch of us from the UESP will be there! We’re excited! ^_^
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fioskal wrote: »
    I'm excited to be there!

There is no RSVP/tickets so feel free to just show up!

As someone who went last year (with RSVP tickets).

Go early folks. That line was atrocious last year.. and at least RSVPing got you in the faster line...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "And a convention-exclusive Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar pet code." This makes me sad. I love those Batum guar, but it will be exclusive and i may never obtain one. I wouldn't mind if it went up for sale on the day of the event. Any chance of that happening @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    Edited by Aliyavana on March 14, 2019 8:49PM
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be console codes for the The Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar pet at this event or just for PC?
  • fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    Plenty of swag and prizes will be up for grabs, too, including special Elsweyr-themed coins, Moon-Sugar soda, and a convention-exclusive Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar pet code.
    I'm sorry, is Moon-Sugar soda skooma-free?
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    an exclusive Clouded Senche-Leopard Cub pet for watching either.

...Aww, I bought it for 100 gems during last return of Storm crates :'(:D

Same here :'(

Also wondering why the article sais it's an "exclusive" pet?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

As someone who went last year (with RSVP tickets).

Go early folks. That line was atrocious last year.. and at least RSVPing got you in the faster line...

This very much.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have to say thanks for allowing us console players the chance to be able to earn the rewards as well.

Thanks again!
    Fellow Tamriel Traveler
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the fun. Don't forget to post pics for those of your fellow Tamriel adventurers that are unable to attend. :)
  • Hati
    Hati
    ✭✭✭
    WOW, Console players will be included this time? NICE

I will definitely watch this, thanks again!
    The one who hates.

• L0rdV1ct0r
    L0rdV1ct0r
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone knows if necromancer will be limited to one summon? I love to build undead armies in my modded morrowind...
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    36eff69f1709c04a3f7515b5f727ed96.jpg
    Shoon%20AAzv1.jpg
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ the bar having a Guinness!
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L0rdV1ct0r wrote: »
    Anyone knows if necromancer will be limited to one summon? I love to build undead armies in my modded morrowind...

Necromancer summons are short term creatures, lasting just a few seconds.
    Edited by Elsonso on March 29, 2019 8:23PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • BIGTEX303
    BIGTEX303
    Soul Shriven
    I am very well aware of the pvp issues that were discussed yesterday and it makes me worry how you plan on implementing the one faction per account in a 30 day campaign. Having all 3 factions due to races being tied to alliances unless you buy the upgrade (AKA pay wall) makes this seem that like a smack in the face to PVE players. Just to be clear I am not a pvper nor do I wish to ever become one but like many others I need the transmute crystals to progress in my pve content with BIS gear/weapons. The constant lag and random load screens is just something many choose not to engage with for obvious reasons. With the system that is being discussed you will be forced to go to unpopular campaigns which are ghost towns depending on the alliance just to get your tier 1 reward instead of zerging in the more popular VIVEC.

If these changes do go live do you plan on offering alliance changes for previous characters made so they are not locked out of the most popular 30 day campaign?