The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf doing a LOT of damage in BGs

• jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    stpdmonkey wrote: »
    I go into bgs on occasion on my pve toon. Ww are my target when I see them being played as it commonly is a kill for me. Yeah they get me sometimes. But in an overall average I'd say I'm 2 to 1 kill ratio on them.

Yea, I saw this thread with new posts and thought it might be a complaint thread.

Were WWs nerfed? They seem nowhere as effective and on the weaker side now. If WWs are happy then all good, but that was my impression.

Pack leader was extra nerfed, berserker was sort of buffed
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go into bgs on occasion on my pve toon. Ww are my target when I see them being played as it commonly is a kill for me. Yeah they get me sometimes. But in an overall average I'd say I'm 2 to 1 kill ratio on them.

Yea, I saw this thread with new posts and thought it might be a complaint thread.

Were WWs nerfed? They seem nowhere as effective and on the weaker side now. If WWs are happy then all good, but that was my impression.

Berserker was significantly buffed......

Only players that I still see using Pack Leader in PvP are console players, and afaik that's because targeting on console is more clunky than on PC.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Berserker was significantly buffed......

Only players that I still see using Pack Leader in PvP are console players, and afaik that's because targeting on console is more clunky than on PC.

Maybe it shouldn't be reduced to a buff. (but i agree that for "us", it is one)

I think the big picture is that that the bleed change :
    - Made the ceiling higher, with a higher possible output if you can maintain bleed up-time along skills and heavy attacks
    - Made the floor lower, with a lower guaranteed output from light attack spam
    - Changed werewolf gameplay/rotations according to the two previous points
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club