Hunters glade ceiling limit

Jthomas56
Jthomas56
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno can the housing team look into raising the ceiling limit in the hunters glade? In the attached images I note where it currently is, I would like if possible to get to the top of my tower.

Please and thank you.
7mkps35ucgtc.jpeg
6fc193sduyv0.jpeg
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, I really hope you give us a tour when it's done. I love the design.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am available for hire for custom builds, just PM me.
  • Maridan
    Maridan
    Soul Shriven
    This is amazing. Do you have a tour or more photos to share?
    "He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

• bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a lovely piece of clean build. I'm waiting for that ceiling to be raised as well. Could finally recreate my black uber evil tower there... *sad panda*
    For some of my creations: ESO by Bayu
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hear hear! I built skyward just to get a full view of my forest and I was so disappointed when I ran out of up.
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    @Maridan I’ll put something together soon and post it here when it’s done.
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    @Maridan https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhPXfYLPcKvig0LCIqwKvdMyMdip <-Link to my house tour

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno I don't know who to @ to get the housing teams attention but I look forward to buidling my next project like this in the moon-sugar meadow.
    Edited by Jthomas56 on July 10, 2019 8:50PM
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my, I really hope the Moon Sugar Meadow doesn't have this issue! Coldharbour has such a high invisible wall... Why change it for other houses?
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I wanted to build something at the tip of the tallest rock formation in the middle if the glade, but it cuts you off just before you reach the top. I believe the ceiling is tied to the height of the cliffs that surround the glade cuz they don't want us looking up there.
  • Gorak
    Gorak
    ✭✭✭
    Jthomas56 wrote: »
    @Maridan https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhPXfYLPcKvig0LCIqwKvdMyMdip <-Link to my house tour

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno I don't know who to @ to get the housing teams attention but I look forward to buidling my next project like this in the moon-sugar meadow.

Amazing build! thanks for posting the tour. I, too, would like to see some of the collision boundaries changed in several places. In viewing the new Moon-Sugar Meadow on the PTS, I was very disappointed to find the ceiling is very low. Perhaps that will get remedied before live, but I am not holding my breath unfortunately.
    I want a raven avatar, please.
    PC NA; DC ftw
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭
    From PTS patch notes:
    Homes
    Increased the height of the invisible ceiling in Moon-Sugar Meadow.

If they can do it for Moon-Sugar they can do it for Hunters.
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    I missed that note :) I’m glad I’ll be able to build a tower in the new place now!