Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 25, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[BUG] vAS - Felms jumps faster than usual

Supportic
Supportic
✭✭
In the current Wrathstone patch Felms jumps three times as intented like it's stated in the patch notes but his "free to move timer" is shorter now. After the third jump he has a time window of 13 seconds. Before the patch the timer after his third jump was 20 seconds. This causes him to jump more frequently than before.

In addition: Olms first jumps changed, especially at the start of the fight. I don't know if this is intented as well, just worth to mention.
Edited by Supportic on February 26, 2019 9:19PM
World 2nd Tick-Tock Tormentor ☑
Immortal Redeemer ☑
Gryphon Heart ☑
HARDwithSTYLE
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this. Felms' jumps also seemed bugged, sometimes he would jump into the middle of our group even when both kiters were on the outside.

Are these changes intended? If they are it would be nice for ZOS to at least mention them in the patch notes instead of randomly introducing new mechanics without telling anyone.
    Edited by Princess_Ciri on March 18, 2019 11:37PM
    I do the PvE and PvP thingies, TICK TOCK tormentorrrrrrrrr, dro-mathra destroyer, flawless conker, voice of raisins, bringer of fights, digbert fyr's cucumber, former empress and irl princess

GM of xX-Ciri's Angelz-Xx
    Former Best Healer of ESO now a retired mudcab
    I invented Healing in ESO - want proof?

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cooldown for the Felms jump was reduced from 20000ms to 14000ms in the Wrathstone patch.

Whether or not it's intended, I'm not sure.

Edit: ZOS has confirmed that this is not intended.
    Edited by code65536 on February 27, 2019 6:13PM
    PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
    @code65536
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD – Snow Oryx   ☙
    DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
    EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
    DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
    AD – Bosmer Nightblade – DD – Higgs Bosmer
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
    DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
    DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096
    DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat AlertsSmart Looter
  • Valkner
    Valkner
    ✭✭✭
    IR progression group is noticing Felms jumping way faster than he use to. He is getting positioned as usual, then doing his 3 jumps way before he has in previous patches. This has totally changed the dynamics of the fight, and not for the better. Did not read anything about his jump timer changing in the natchpotes. Some official word on this would be greatly appreciated!

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_Finn
    Edited by Valkner on February 27, 2019 8:41AM
  • yolanee
    yolanee
    So is this intended or is this a bug?
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yolanee wrote: »

It's a bug.
    PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
    @code65536

@code4096

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat AlertsSmart Looter
  • yolanee
    yolanee
    code65536 wrote: »

It's a bug.

I just went through all my recordings to find one with three jumps.

Can confirm, even with three jumps we had 20-19s.
  • yolanee
    yolanee
    Nothing in patch notes, no comment. :(
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭

It's a bug.

Do we have any sort of acknowledgement that this bug is recognized and will be fixed? Nothing in the patch notes and they fixed HOF but not felms
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »

It's a bug.

Do we have any sort of acknowledgement that this bug is recognized and will be fixed? Nothing in the patch notes and they fixed HOF but not felms

ZOS has confirmed that this is not intended; it appears that the fix did not make it in time for today's patch.
    @code65536

@code4096

• yolanee
    yolanee
    iCaliban wrote: »

It's a bug.

ZOS has confirmed that this is not intended; it appears that the fix did not make it in time for today's patch.

It's good that they did, but I couldn't find where they addressed this when I've browsed dev tracker. Do you have link?
  • MuMuQ
    MuMuQ
    Soul Shriven
    I couldn't find any confirmation either. :/

Any chance you could provide a reference? @code65536
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MuMuQ wrote: »
    I couldn't find any confirmation either. :/

Any chance you could provide a reference? @code65536

It was not a public statement; it was what I was told when I asked about the reasoning behind the change.
    @code65536

@code4096

• MuMuQ
    MuMuQ
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, good to know. Thank you for the quick clarification :)
  • melliemel423
    I wouldve liked them to fix the Felms jumping problem over Llothis' bolts.
  • MuMuQ
    MuMuQ
    Soul Shriven
    I agree with StrafeSinnlos. This is completely killing the progress of our group since it is nearly impossible to do any serious damage on Felms and Lothis together for a proper amount of time.
    Can we please have some official clarification if and when this will be fixed? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭
    MuMuQ wrote: »
    I agree with StrafeSinnlos. This is completely killing the progress of our group since it is nearly impossible to do any serious damage on Felms and Lothis together for a proper amount of time.
    Can we please have some official clarification if and when this will be fixed? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn

This is ridiculous. Two WEEKS with zero acknowledgement or a fix for something that should be relatively straight forward.
    Edited by iCaliban on March 11, 2019 2:25PM
  • yolanee
    yolanee
    Also the cone fix is still not on live servers, right?
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭
    So they fix the bolt bug, but not the ridiculous jump time or invisible cone corners? They fix the one thing that's not necessarily breaking the trial and making it infuriating?
    Meh.
    PC NA
  • Tyrobius
    Tyrobius
    ✭✭
    I would like to add my voice to the chorus. We made the decision to pause our vAS hm progression, begun prior to Wrathstone, and move to vCR because of this bug. This is hurting the players that ZOS should be cultivating!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon Lead
    Hey folks, we are still working on the Felms' jumping issue that is reported. Sorry for the lack of communication on this.
    Dungeon Lead
    Staff Post
  • SaltySudd
    SaltySudd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Hey folks, we are still working on the Felms' jumping issue that is reported. Sorry for the lack of communication on this.

All is well. Thanks for the update.

But going back to Gina's apology for a lack of communication on the trials issues back in November, it would be nice if this sort of communication was mentioned sooner rather than having to apologize for a lack of communication :)
    Edited by SaltySudd on March 13, 2019 3:02PM
    Stop exploiting players.
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lack of communication is a ZOS standard now, so no need to apologize.
    PC-NA
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you'll have to convince ZOS to move to Oklahoma if you want your communications Sooner.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭
    Would also be nice to get word on the different Olms jumps, atleast it would be nice to know if those are intended or not. I´ve been maintanking for a Training Group for AS+2 to help people new to it out and the new Olms Position because of changed jumps has us all confused, as to why its happening.
    @ZOS_Finn
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    Any ETA on a fix on this?

The tank healer accumulates multiple Shrapnel storms up to 4 on one side and 2 on the other because the Shrapnel Storm with its 20 seconds cooldown does not dissapear before Felms jumps again.

@ZOS_Finn
    Edited by Zedrian on March 16, 2019 10:25AM
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »

Patch v4.3.8 no mention about fix. It has been a month since this bug appeared, can we expect fix intime in future?
    @ZOS_Finn
  • Ollowaiin2
    Ollowaiin2
    ✭✭✭
    Lul two broken trials in one patch? We should make a mechanic database ans remind zos from time to time if they break anything.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they dont read the post / see the problem, then it doesnt exist :trollface:
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vMSA

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Master Angler / PVP Noob^^

Exceed Gaming
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is god damn ridiculous. The game needs to F-ing work before you sell stuff in the crown store