The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[BUG] vAS - Felms jumps faster than usual

• Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    A fix or update with today's patch?
  • MuMuQ
    MuMuQ
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like the telegraph for the blast got a fix but the cooldown did not.

Maybe it was fixed as silently as it was broken but i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Any update on the broken jump cooldown? @ZOS_Finn
    PC EU | DK/Necro Tank
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Hey folks, we are still working on the Felms' jumping issue that is reported. Sorry for the lack of communication on this.
    Patch v4.3.9 no mention about fix. It has been a month since this bug appeared, can we expect fix intime in future?
    @ZOS_Finn
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    "We are still working on the issue affecting monster positions and teleports (for example, Saint Felms failing to use Teleport Strike)."
    Edited by chexor on March 25, 2019 10:33AM
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    MuMuQ wrote: »
    Seems like the telegraph for the blast got a fix but the cooldown did not.

Maybe it was fixed as silently as it was broken but i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Any update on the broken jump cooldown? @ZOS_Finn

What was the issue with the telegraph of the blast? I don't understand that part of the patch notes.
  • MuMuQ
    MuMuQ
    ✭✭✭
    The effect was reaching further than the telegraph suggested and the cone seemed to be wider as well.
    Edited by MuMuQ on March 26, 2019 8:56AM
    PC EU | DK/Necro Tank
  • MuMuQ
    MuMuQ
    ✭✭✭
    Still no fix for this bug. Any chance we can get another progress update?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn
    PC EU | DK/Necro Tank
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MuMuQ wrote: »
    Still no fix for this bug. Any chance we can get another progress update?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn

No maintenance 2 weeks in a row... bug still not fixed
  • bharathitman
    bharathitman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing about it on today's patch notes too .. Sigh
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    This post is made February 26th and Zos responded March 13th with "Sorry for the lack of communication on this.". It has been almost a month since their last response, how do you justify something like this with a sorry for lack of communication?

This trial is unplayable since day 1 of wrathstone patch for any progression group, only higher end groups are able to finish this trial right now.
    This is huge blow for new players who who want to start Hardmode progression, they can see that Zos doesnt care about average players, because this bug exist for almost 2 months, but when Zos released patch that broke Halls of Fabrication, they fixed it in less then 10 days, just because endgame PVE guilds couldnt finish it..
    I finished this and every hard mode with all nodeath achievements in the game, and groups that im running with, they dont care about this bug, because we just ignore felms and finish trial under 5 minutes, but i am also running with some friends from my country, they are not "best" pve players, but they dont have any chance finishing this trial while felms bug exist, because he always enrages and wipe whole group.
    @ZOS_Finn Will we get any info about this?
  • melliemel423
    and now they have extended it from an 8 hour maintenance to a 11 hour one and yet still know fix for something they have known about for a while.
  • crondira
    crondira
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Finn
    what's up? why AS will not be finally fixed and we will stop for 2 months 🤮🥺😤
    GENIEßE DAS "JETZT"; DENN IN EINER SEKUNDE IST ES SCHON WIEDER VERGANGENHEIT
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Finn can we get an update on the fix for Felms jumps?

Maybe seeing groups like Hodor clear this Trial in 4 minutes without killing minis is obfuscating the impact of the issue. For normal raid groups, this has become a really painful problem. Felms is enraging constantly because he's not in group long enough to take any meaningful damage.
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    @ZOS_Finn can we get an update on the fix for Felms jumps?

Maybe seeing groups like Hodor clear this Trial in 4 minutes without killing minis is obfuscating the impact of the issue. For normal raid groups, this has become a really painful problem. Felms is enraging constantly because he's not in group long enough to take any meaningful damage.

Nearly a month since the last bit of info.

Is a trial being bugged for 2 months somehow acceptable quality?
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    Saw the same issue in the guild I am in with jump. Would like to know when ZOS will get this fixed
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    "Welcome to all our new and returning players, and thank you all for your patience."
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Wrote.. Well cant wait for returning player too see those buged trials..
    @ZOS_Finn Do you have any info will this be fixed before Elsweyr, Zenimax is apperently getting better EU servers but still didnt fix a bug that makes trial imposible to play.. Maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno can help us?
  • CaptainJackSpara
    Bump
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been running a vas plus 2 this eve on xbeu - the jumps are rediculous. Never seen it like it
  • Supportic
    Supportic
    ✭✭
    PTS patch notes mentioned this as a fix.
    World 2nd Tick-Tock Tormentor ☑
    Immortal Redeemer ☑
    Gryphon Heart ☑
    HARDwithSTYLE
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supportic wrote: »
    PTS patch notes mentioned this as a fix.

1) it isnt actually fixed on the pts 2) are we really expected to wait till freaking June for this fix? Ridiculous.
  • MuMuQ
    MuMuQ
    ✭✭✭
    Another bugfix patch on live and still no mention of a fix for this bug. Since the PTS patch notes claim that this has been fixed for Elsweyr, why is this not pushed to live.
    Even though our progression group managed to clear +2 last week, this bug is still a major PITA.

Has this actually been fixed on the PTS by now or is it still broken @iCaliban.

P.S: A major bug in a DLC trial (aka. a trial that people have to pay extra for) that probably stays unfixed for 3 months (if it will even be fixed in Elsweyr), seven weeks without any response about this except some PTS patchnotes and then you're "Sorry for the lack of communication on this". Even though I like this game, it is just really disappointing to see that nobody in the office seems to be actually interested in fixing things but everything is about pushing out new content. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn
    Edit: fixed a typo
    Edited by MuMuQ on April 30, 2019 10:58AM
    PC EU | DK/Necro Tank