Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

What did you use your tokens on?

• MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    Well.....I wasted my last two change tokens.

Was in the process of leveling a MagSorc for PVP so I changed her from Altmer to Breton. Then, when I started playing her, didnt like that she looked like a dude in transition to a lady so I used my final token to change her again. Now, I am COMPLETELY unhappy with her because made her WAAAAY too tall. She looks ungainly and goofy no matter what costume/armor I put on her.

Now I think I'll just delete her and start over again. Just got her to level 36 so I am bummed. Other than her height, she looks PERFECT. But, I just cant stand playing her with those insanely long legs.
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saving. I don't really need to change anything. And I just have to delete 1 mule when the necromancer comes out. To free the name that is.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've used one to change my Warden tank from an Argonian into a Nord. Dances-With-Falling-Snow became Jorvund the Greenshaper.

I only really did that to move my one and only RP character over from my second account, since he didn't belong over there.
    I'm not sure if I'll use the other two, though.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReachHalo wrote: »
    @Oreyn_Bearclaw is your redguard to orc change on a stam character?? If so why?? I am weighing up between orc l, redguard and khajit for my stam sorc and am leaning towards redguard but everyone is talking about orc

@ReachHalo
    Orc is max DPS on stam right now, and I also like the speed buff on my sorc in PVP. Stam sorcs are already extra fast because they have access to minor expedition, so it synergies well IMO. I am basically at the speed cap without trying in medium armor.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that's what I did.... Got the stick from my friend today, copied the folder, logged in, and used 1 race change and 1 name change on a khajiit who was never "right" since I made her. So now she's better, and named correctly.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wont use them because it would be weird to change them i like them the way they are, and i dont realy care about the change anyway...
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial to an orc. The ugly was to much so then went redguard.
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not using them, I like my characters as they are as I don't min max for opness but play as I like.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have them yet - PS4 gets pretty much everything later than PC. Probably just hang on to them when they arrive.
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    I might change my dunmer DK to Nord, but I'm not sure. I might just save them for a rainy day. The name change tokens, though, I've wanted to change my characters name for quite a while. I played in the beta, and tried to log in quickly right after launch to get a name I wanted, but the game kept logging me into my beta account. So, I had to submit a ticket and wait three days before I could log in, and ended up with a name I didn't really want. I have a better name on an alt, so I will be switching the names of that alt and my main.
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Or will you be saving them?

I will be using 2 name tokens when I figure out something again.

Chasing clouds is taken 😭
    Starlight Whisperer 😑 taken

Changed my Lizard healers into Breton ones, that sustain is way 2 good to pass, especially works well on DK healer as many of the skills had really big cost if we compare them to other classes (obsidian, cinder storm). Cauterize is so cheap now that it may be considered spammable heal ;))

Overall from wearing 5 light pieces on body and being breton I got 17% cost reduction for mag based skills now If I would be selfish and wear seducer it would be 25%... but I think it would be overkill ;)

Btw donno why after update 21 trinimac set procs each 9-10 time shield is used instead of each 5th-6th before update, so it might be worth checking out. For now using Sanctuary instead due to that strange thing happening.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I used two race change and two name change just to make minor appearance adjustments to a couple of my chars, and a couple of adjustments to the names of a couple of others.

And then I broke down and switched one of my two bosmers to a khajiit.
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »
    Turned my Stamden Khajiit into a Nord
    Screenshot_20190225_190933.png

Just curious which silver dye is that?