Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

What did you use your tokens on?

• fxeconomisteb17_ESO
    I don't even know what are the current racials. Heard some, then heard they changed...
    "Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

I was a vampire like you, but then I took an idea to the head...
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 orcs, because orc.
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I widened my nose.
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uryel wrote: »
    Nothing. I don't plan to use them.

My Bosmer thief will make do until ZOS comes to their senses (I am a VERY patient person). That's the only change that has a major impact on my gameplay, so nothing to do with them.

Maybe tweak a character's appearance a bit or whatever, but so far, I don't think I will use them at all.

Exactly my problem, I don't want to get rid of my only Bosmer, but his character is that he's a thief, and now he sucks at that. I might as well send in the high elf mage with some invisibility potions...
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changed my Altmer to Khajiit. Didn't notice any difference. Changed back to Altmer. A stupid mess.
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SFDB wrote: »

My Bosmer thief will make do until ZOS comes to their senses (I am a VERY patient person). That's the only change that has a major impact on my gameplay, so nothing to do with them.

Maybe tweak a character's appearance a bit or whatever, but so far, I don't think I will use them at all.

Exactly my problem, I don't want to get rid of my only Bosmer, but his character is that he's a thief, and now he sucks at that. I might as well send in the high elf mage with some invisibility potions...

Yeah I'm worried about the upcoming thieves guild/dark brotherhood event, where I'd be using my bosmer to do black sacraments and heists for double flawless rewards but .. without the stealth bonuses I don't know if I can pull off flawless heists, I imagine I'll get spotted and that eats the time limit quickly (1 minute plus time spent fighting on each time being spotted). I don't even know if they're worth doing if you can't get the bonus can you even get motif drops if you come in over the time limit?
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing. Just saw I had them yesterday.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One minor name change for one of the apprentices to make her formally a member of the Claws family.

Nothing more was needed no.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changed a Magicka caster to Breton.

And I have a Bosmer Stam warden that I keep hitting the race change icon on. Once made him an orc, another time an imperial but each time I backed out at the last moment because I have emotional connections with my toons.

My head is saying “there are five Stam races that are parsing better, pick one”.
    But I had such a fun time leveling him, and he is a Bosmer with a tamed bear. Lore wise that is very satisfying. Ugh.
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't used mine - happy to keep maining a Dunmer mDK in PvE and PVP.

My first toon - now a crafter - is currently a Redguard stamplar. He's been an imperial, an Altmer and a Redguard - so maybe an Orc or Khajit phase might be in order?

Idk - I kind of like him as is and apart from one vMA clear and PvE sightseeing, he pretty much just crafts and that's all he will do until they shut down the server.

Most likely, I will just keep them in reserve for when I think up better names than those some of my alts currently have.
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used one to slightly tweak the appearance of one alt, maybe I'll use another for the same purpose on a second character, but that's it
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    Changed a Magicka caster to Breton.

And I have a Bosmer Stam warden that I keep hitting the race change icon on. Once made him an orc, another time an imperial but each time I backed out at the last moment because I have emotional connections with my toons.

My head is saying “there are five Stam races that are parsing better, pick one”.
    But I had such a fun time leveling him, and he is a Bosmer with a tamed bear. Lore wise that is very satisfying. Ugh.

I also have a bosmer stam warden .. I haven't even leveled it up much yet as I'm still working on leveling riding skill (I hate leveling with a slow mount so I always feel like I need to "prep" a character for at least 60 days first before I can really play it). It stings knowing how far back it is vs other races.
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't used them and have no intention of using them. My 8 toons are fine the way they are :)
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD
    Rosara Laumont - Breton - Warden Healer - AD
    Do'Darri - Khajiit - Stam Arcanist - AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arato wrote: »

Yeah I'm worried about the upcoming thieves guild/dark brotherhood event, where I'd be using my bosmer to do black sacraments and heists for double flawless rewards but .. without the stealth bonuses I don't know if I can pull off flawless heists, I imagine I'll get spotted and that eats the time limit quickly (1 minute plus time spent fighting on each time being spotted). I don't even know if they're worth doing if you can't get the bonus can you even get motif drops if you come in over the time limit?

In one of the Thieves Guild events you got boosted in reward quality for your completed heists.

I'm still torn about my Bosmer. If I decide I care at all about thieves/DB gameplay I'll certainly change him to Khajit. And there's no consideration of using another character; he's my only one who's done a single TG quest, and he's actually my only one totally maxed at Legerdemain, although I have a couple of others, including another NB, who are close.
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure yet, most of the characters I was considering swapping I can't access :) They just crash on load.

Tried turning off out of date add-ons before you load them?
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could trade at least one of them in for an appearance change token. I'd like to change the looks of one of my Dunmer characters.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also changed a Nord Stamplar to a Bosmer Stamplar... I tend to have more fun playing a Stamplar in PvP so a woodelf was fitting based on the stats... Plus woodelves have that BiS for cute as the cool kids say...
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arato wrote: »

In one of the Thieves Guild events you got boosted in reward quality for your completed heists.

I'm still torn about my Bosmer. If I decide I care at all about thieves/DB gameplay I'll certainly change him to Khajit. And there's no consideration of using another character; he's my only one who's done a single TG quest, and he's actually my only one totally maxed at Legerdemain, although I have a couple of others, including another NB, who are close.

I do really enjoy that gameplay (haven't been doing it lately because busy with other things/chars) and while I've completed the TG questline I have not completed the DB questline on that character (I did it on a non stealthy character and just paid a crapload of bounties) because I don't want to do things out of order when they involve recurring characters (my bosmer NB is in Cadwell's gold content atm) it's just really unfortunate that I have to pick a furry race to get the advantages for doing it now, and I hate furries. I really don't want to think about Mirabelle Motierre flirting with a cat. Yuck.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race changed one Bosmer to the shortest possible Dunmer. Put a bag over his head so it doesn't show, except for his toes. Pretending he's caught Azura's curse by eating too many Dunmer enemies. You are what you eat, after all.
    Stops eating chicken :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What tokens?

Oh. HAHAHAHA.

You mare talking to the PC players.

Funny.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Numerikuu
      Numerikuu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Tweaked my main and saved the other two. I don't trust ZOS enough for these race changes to be final, so I'm gonna wait it out a bit before using them.
      Edited by Numerikuu on March 1, 2019 2:18PM
    • r34lian
      r34lian
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Used one to change bosmer to redgaurd then wasted 2 on my main trying to give her divine shape
      2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
    • Mettaricana
      Mettaricana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Tasear wrote: »
      Or will you be saving them?

I will be using 2 name tokens when I figure out something again.

Chasing clouds is taken 😭
      Starlight Whisperer 😑 taken

I feel like a my little pony fan probably snatched those up fast.

I virtually have to make up a name to get something untouched

Like my duner dk Eschalah
      Or my nord dk harttshatyr
    • MonkLoHan
      MonkLoHan
      ✭✭✭
      Now I am thinking about changing my Dark Elf Magplar DPS (pve, not a Vampire) to either Altmer or Breton. I am torn between the two.

Of course, I'll have to spend the crowns on the Any Race/Any Alliance perk to do this though.

• zaria
      zaria
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      MonkLoHan wrote: »
      Now I am thinking about changing my Dark Elf Magplar DPS (pve, not a Vampire) to either Altmer or Breton. I am torn between the two.

Of course, I'll have to spend the crowns on the Any Race/Any Alliance perk to do this though.
      Why move away from Dunmer? DPS gain going Altmer is 150 something magic.
      Granted Breton is easier but you then loose the flexibility of going stamplar if they wreck magplar down the line.
      if you hate the Dunmer look that is another issue.

Will remake one of my Khajiits and rename my Altmer.
      Grinding just make you go in circles.
      Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    • Oreyn_Bearclaw
      Oreyn_Bearclaw
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dunmer NB to Breton NB
      Altmer Sorc to Breton Sorc
      Redgaurd Sorc to Orc Sorc

For sorcs, Breton is a game changer. Can sustain a 6 mil with no support.
    • Castagere
      Castagere
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I had one character changed him into a Dark Elf and found a cool Dark Elf name on the fantasynamegenerator site. Very happy with my character now.
    • ReachHalo
      ReachHalo
      ✭✭✭
      @Oreyn_Bearclaw is your redguard to orc change on a stam character?? If so why?? I am weighing up between orc l, redguard and khajit for my stam sorc and am leaning towards redguard but everyone is talking about orc
    • Sanctuary_Reaper
      Sanctuary_Reaper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Not used them, and dont think i will be, i only started on PC in November last year, after playing from day 1 on console, so i have what i started with, and its actually stronger than when i started.