Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

What did you use your tokens on?

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »
    Turned my Stamden Khajiit into a Nord
    Screenshot_20190225_190933.png

The poor thing turned into a Shave Skin! :'(
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure yet.

Maybe:
    • Nord Sorc -> Argonian Sorc
    • Dunmer DK -> Argonian DK
    • Do nothing and keep for when i feel like a change racewise
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
    Options
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to change my Redguard Stam DK main to Orc. I was planning to race change anyway, because I was missing some nice utility passive on Redguards. I think being able to run faster will be nice while questing. I changed her appearance a bit, too. New hair cut, very nice, a little older, a little larger. Although the increase in height might have been a mistake. I really like the new hair cut, though.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
    Options
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't used any of them yet. I was always looking to change my character name, so will probably be using that once I cam come up with a decent name for a vampire nightblade woodelf. My current character name 'Sir Dan' isn't really that imaginative.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Leeched wrote: »
    Turned my Stamden Khajiit into a Nord
    Screenshot_20190225_190933.png

No tail 😱

There is a tail but it's on the wrong side.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...to the topic. I have changed my magNB to Breton and I don't regret it, all the rest tokens will be saved for future "adjustments".
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after a bit of testing. I've decided to change one character. My main, MagSorc from High Elf to Breton. For obvious reasons, mostly in the cosmetic realm.

cbXyjy4.png

To

jwq8Jvw.png

Thank You ZOS!
    Edited by FearlessOne_2014 on February 28, 2019 6:23PM
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no use for such tokens, my characters are what and who they are. I'm fine with the latest changes in any event.
    Options
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or will you be saving them?

I will be using 2 name tokens when I figure out something again.

Chasing clouds is taken 😭
    Starlight Whisperer 😑 taken

Made my Magdk a Breton
    And one of my PvP magdens a Bosmer.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
    Options
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my 5 characters representing 5 classes are now Dunmers.
    Now I can re-roll between stam/mag just by paying 3k for changing atributes and still stay close to meta xD
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have no use for them at the moment, probably delete the gimped Bosmer for a future necromancer spot.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Have no use for them at the moment, probably delete the gimped Bosmer for a future necromancer spot.

We get one free slot with nerco.
    Options
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    I changed my Dunmer Stamplar to an Argonian Magplar. I already have a Nord Stamplar so I decided to swap one to a Magplar. An argonian named Xali-Kai
    2zscz12.png
    Options
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="Tasear;d-460791What did you use your tokens on?[/quote]

Used one to change my StamSorc from Redguard to Orc.

Saving the other two to possibly use to change one of my CP level characters' race to go with class change token so that I will have a CP 700+ level Necromancer immediately when Elswyere is released. :)
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiKama wrote: »
    I changed my Dunmer Stamplar to an Argonian Magplar. I already have a Nord Stamplar so I decided to swap one to a Magplar. An argonian named Xali-Kai
    2zscz12.png

He looks good 👍 well done on design
    Options
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Source for this info? (please)
    and does it say we are just getting 1 'free' slot or up to 3 to buy & what will be the new max.
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changed an argonian warden to a Nord. He is Herp no more.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    and does it say we are just getting 1 'free' slot or up to 3 to buy & what will be the new max.
    The devs said we'd be getting one free character slot during one of the ESO Live shows. It'll come at the same time as Elsweyr.

Edited by SydneyGrey on February 28, 2019 11:45PM
    Options
  • Heady
    Heady
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or will you be saving them?

I will be using 2 name tokens when I figure out something again.

Chasing clouds is taken 😭
    Starlight Whisperer 😑 taken

I might change my bosmer healer to something circus related after all the roll dodging I’m going to be doing.
    Edited by Heady on March 1, 2019 1:06AM
    Options
  • Amksed1991
    Amksed1991
    ✭✭✭
    Changed my Wood Elf Nightblade into a Khajit.
    Options
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saving them however....

I used a very, very old re-set all skill point scroll (on my main) after the patch and now she can not execute a light attack. Been working with CS but as of tonight, no workie.

So, maybe save for a bit, not years. :open_mouth:
    Edited by Path on March 1, 2019 1:20AM
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
    Options
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I will reroll my argonian dk tank as a nord since after 2 racial passives changes ZoS made it clear they didn't want argonians to be tanks, just the last time enough fuss was made about the change from tank to healer oriented passives and they WEREN'T giving out race change tokens (they were selling them instead) that they decided to compromise.

Still can't force myself to make a gd furry though, there's like a 1% sliver of hope that ZOS will perform a *** craniotomy on themselves and realize that the stealth detect bonus only helps in PVP and will go back on that change. It's awful though because I specifically made that character for TG/DB content and now they're worse at it than an imperial.
    Options
  • xievis21ub17_ESO
    xievis21ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I changed my very first character from female to male, and name changed. My characters are the races I want them. Even if they end up giving them 0 race traits, and everyone else the best traits, I would still stick to the races I enjoy. Same deal in any MMO i've played in the past 19 years.

Be nice if I could refund the other tokens for items I might actually use on the store :p
    Options
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing. I like all my characters just the way they are. :heart:
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »

Eso live episode with talking about nercomancer. We get 1 free slot and might be able to buy more.
    Options
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My second character ever made, a sorceress high elf lady crafter, was transformed into a sorcerer high elf vampire dude!
    Feels like a whole new character to me since I never really used them outside of crafting.
    Options
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    efster wrote: »
    Nothing. I like all my characters just the way they are. :heart:

A lot of us liked the way the characters were, but ZOS changed them on us so that they don't perform as they did before. It's like going to an auto dealership, buying a truck because you need something to tow your boat, then later on the dealership comes by, repos your truck and replaces it with a sports car. Everyone's telling you to be happy you got a faster fancier looking car but you're thinking "but this won't tow a boat very good, I need something to tow the boat"
    Options
  • necr0o
    necr0o
    ✭✭✭
    only play one character.. couldn’t decide on a hair colour.. ended up using all three on one 😬
    Options
  • ReachHalo
    ReachHalo
    ✭✭✭
    I became a high elf stam sorc when the shield nerf hit. Dps is fine atm but looking to get much better...
    What race should i pick? I guess my options are mainly redguard or khajit. Any suggestions???
    Options