Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bengal Tiger/ Senche Mount

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I’m waiting. The lynx mount is quite stunning, but gimme a tiger!
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tigers were a loyalty reward for 300+ days of paid subscription time before the switch to buy to play. You won't be able to get one.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocu7vwlojsbh.jpg

Futerko wrote: »
    The tigers were a loyalty reward for 300+ days of paid subscription time before the switch to buy to play. You won't be able to get one.

This is the one he's talking about. But yeah i hope they bring back the loyalty rewards i want that dwarven sphere
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dam That is the mount I want right there. And we shall never see it again? That totally sucks.
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    They never will.... nor should they ever bring them back either..... They stated that when they were released.
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they have had other tigers in different colors. Maybe a white one? Cant remember for sure, but the one pictured above will not be available.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Datamining has uncovered a potential Tenmar Tiger Senche mount that could be released around Elsweyr's launch. It looks rather different than the loyalty tiger senche.

But really, the tiger is only one of many senche skins already in the game. As long as it's noticeably different, I'm fine with other tigers being released, and I think Elsweyr is the time to do it if they're going to do so.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    The white tiger is a pet, for anyone's information...Moonlight Senche tiger.
  • miteba
    miteba
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are so many horses and senches reskins that we will probably see a tiger one someday, without compromising the loyalty one
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two years ago, I used to think that I really want a white variant of loyalty tiger. During this time I learned that basic senche models have rather quiet roar (which was ninja-silenced even more after some patch few weeks ago :| ), and additionally realized that I don't like strips on tiger's hind legs at all :/ Since I'm forced to look at hind part of my mount when riding, this is unacceptable.

Striped-Senche-Tiger-Back.jpg?w=494&ssl=1

But when we got datamined thumbnail of Tenmar senche tiger, I was so thrilled and was waiting for future with hope :)

mounticon_senche_tenmartiger.png

On thumbnail, it promised to look so beautiful - I thought it's gonna be a tiger with same fur pattern and color as Gorne Striped wolf:

yJxz9lt.jpg

In my opinion, it's one of the best fur patterns in this game so far <3 And it's totally different from loyalty reward tiger.
    And the stripes pattern looks cool on all body parts, including hind one.

HLhuqro.jpg

Instead of beautiful new tiger, we're getting...this bleached sad ordinary senche with some pale strips on his behind :|

aw_crwn_mounts_tenmarsenchetiger_1x1.jpg

Release it, sell it. But don't call it a tiger.

The disappointment was real :'( Maybe they can still make this mount right (one can only hope)...
    Edited by Fischblut on February 16, 2019 9:02PM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they could still hand out the tiger as a loyalty reward to people that have a certain amount of eso+ days...
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t assume you’ll never get a chance at one. Zeni has shown over and over lately that they have more greed than integrity, and that the budget office pulls the developer’s strings. It seems likely that it will be in the crown store or a crate soon enough.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche