The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Harden ward got buffed last patch and now enables broken builds.

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bardx86 wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Dr.NRG wrote: »
    Mintaka5 wrote: »
    Any-***-thing else you'd like to add to the magsorc nerf list while we're at it? Bring it! You keep nerfing sorcs, and we keep getting better. LMFAO. No one gets better from having it easy, son <---- @Dr.NRG

Actually you are wrong. Every time zos is trying to nerf sorcs they cry out and btch so much that they end up getting buffed in the end. The only real nerf sorcs got was the removal of the stun from frags and the long need dix to rune prison.

Shields were made critable, so sorcs invest in Impen instead of stats and damage like before - like everyone else.

Shields we're capped, so you no longer run into high shield sorcs, and sorcs have to invest in health and armor to stay alive - like everyone else.

Sorc shields have armor, but are now vulnerable to armor pen, major breach, and major fracture, where they ignored that before. Now they're like every other class.

Crystal frags was 'buffed' but the travel time was nerfed so badly it's really your own fault if you don't block or dodge it.

Overall sorcs are more balanced with other classes, having to take more care on their builds and use actual skill. You have no facts to back up your claims, you got outplayed is all.

Drops the mic!

Aaand? What did Mina conveniently forget to mention about shields which is different from anyone else and very detrimental to them?
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my experience since shields changes what I see is:
    - More tanky sorcs that don't die when shields are down but at the same time they deal pitiful damage.
    - More balanced sorcs between damage and defense.
    - Less burst monsters that could deal insane amounts of damage in a fraction of second.

In other words, sorcs are no where close to be OP now, they are not even close to Sub Assault+DBoS+Steel Torando meta club.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge