The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Largest Zerg

• TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steelshiv wrote: »
    _Crow wrote: »
    Thanks @Crown ! Guess every PvP player in the game is in my discord at this point... Lol! But ya, they lowered the cap since back in the day, cause in Pact Militia, we had 120ish one night 🤔. But the game was different back then.

It's more of a goal for my guild personally to see if we can break our own record, cause we have gotten SUPER close to 100 players, but haven't yet crossed that line. We will see tonight if we can though! 😃

Crow, I agree with what you and your guild does. From what I've read and seen, your mission is banding PUGs and more experienced solo players/groups into one large, formidable unit. You've inspired me to do the same with AD ... But think of the servers man :O They're gonna literally MELT.

Also, I'm curious as to how you run raids and would totally PvP with your group given the chance ^_^

Crow is a great crown! My most favorite one in 5 years of pvping.
    There are multiple reasons why...
    I trust what he says.
    In past raids I've been in, there have been crowns that made dumb choices over & over again. That's a big reason why I've mostly been a solo player.
    I've learned more from being in his raid groups than any other group in the past.
    He is patient with people and VERY helpful.
    His raids are FUN! He is big on having fun, which is nice. He's not mean or demeaning at ALL to anyone. If you mess up, it's not a big deal AND he is good at explaining how to fix whatever the issue was.

But the biggest thing that stands out to me is how he is in Zone & how he's willing to take randoms & actually help them.
    He is not at all negative even with the few regulars that rag on him the entire night he's running.
    The way I see it is most, if not all of the people in the small group of Crow haters out there have never run in his raids.
    They are stuck in their ways, they don't understand what a joke is, or sarcasm and they can't STAND that zone doesn't put up with their CONSTANT negative comments & constant insults that are spewed out by the same small group every single night.

I think it would be GREAT if AD had more organized groups running. despite what some have said here. From what I've heard, AD is losing players partly because of the lack of groups forming that know what they are doing & have the temperament to stick with it & stay consistent AND that are PUG groups.
    Everyone was new once. I think it would make a HUGE difference in the amount of new players that actually stick with PVP by having more beginner friendly Guilds out there, on all factions.

I don't run in his raids anymore, but that has nothing to do with Crow.
    I really miss the fun of being a part of them, Discord and all.
    If people ask about helpful pvp guilds to join, I always recommend AotP.
    Being on both sides(in the guild & running in Crows raid group/Not being in Guild, running solo while the raids are also running), I can see how some have issues with it & I can see how some people are full of crap & have NO idea what they are talking about.

Anyway, sorry for the novel, but it gets really annoying seeing the same few people say the things they do about Crow & his guild.
    AND I wanted to tell you that I hope AD gets something similar. The majority of AD people that have killed me are great people & are really nice. I hope they all stay and you guys get more as well.

The main criticism I have seen is not about how crow handles his people or how he participates in the war for EP. It is about how stacking multiple raids in one place negatively affects server performance. There have been many good for pug guilds in this game in the past, but only a few have garnered this type of consistent negative forum responses. All of those have stacked multiple raids in one place dispite understanding its effects on the server. We will continue to see people leave pvp until this stops or the lag is fixed. DC having two bars during primetime last night is evidence of this.
    Edited by TBois on February 8, 2019 10:08PM
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

The main criticism I have seen is not about how crow handles his people or how he participates in the war for EP. It is about how stacking multiple raids in one place negatively affects server performance. There have been many good for pug guilds in this game in the past, but only a few have garnered this type of consistent negative forum responses. All of those have stacked multiple raids in one place dispite understanding its effects on the server. We will continue to see people leave pvp until this stops or the lag is fixed. DC having two bars during primetime last night is evidence of this.

Then I don't think you read the majority of posts that bring AotP up.
    Also, you do realize that they don't run every night, right? AND when they do run, it's for about 2 hours.

The lag, desyncs & all around sucky performance is a constant thing. It doesn't just appear on the days they are playing and then magically disappear when they are not.

And I would make a guess that DC having 2 bars during primetime last night may be evidence that they don't like losing. Again. FYI, AotP wasn't on last night.
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @WitchyWarrior ! That is seriously the nicest post I have ever gotten! And glad to know you had fun! 😊 And ty for pointing out that we only play around 2 hours 4 days a week! People think we run everyday, when actually we don't run very often 😂
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Crown wrote: »
    @_Crow I saw on discord that you were looking to break your record of 86 players in raid. If you're curious, the largest zerg I ever commanded was (if I recall correctly) in 2014, where there were six full raids + pugs following. It was the first time Lolimage was crowned emperor. I had 198 people in my TeamSpeak (though I'm not sure how many of those were actually playing).

If anyone wants the exact date, we can ask Lolimage to check his Emperor achievement date.

Back then the server didn't poop itself when more than 50 players were in one area, so good luck if you try to do something like that these days!

It wouldn't be possible to have a raid this large in cyro with the current server caps unless you multi faction raided

And Cyrodiil cap was so much higher when the game launched in 2014. A full server now is a pittance to what one was almost 5 years ago.

Zos has reduced the cap more than once in order to improve server performance. We still filled up multiple campaigns back then which really shows how much smaller the PvP community is today.

It's almost as if nerfing group tools and introducing performance issues was a bad thing for the server populations...

It was much more than that. Most of the serious PvP players left in the first year because they were disappointed with how Cyrodiil performed and how Zos managed it. Crashes, rollbacks, making changes that forced us to restart because our FPS would hit single digits. Grouping issues causing lag. Then we went more than a full year with Zos doing nothing meaningful with the game.

Some came back after a couple years and left again. Cyrodiil is little more than an empty shell of what it once was and it's glory days did not last long. Epic fights back in the day
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WitchyWarrior This is why AOTP is selfish. You have fun at the expense of everyone looking for a decent PVP experience.

The only reason people hate on AOTP is because they stack raids. Crow has an idealized view of himself in this case and has deluded himself about why others -- including those in EP -- oppose him.

If AOTP responsibly ran only a single raid at a time, there would be no posts about them. That's the true reason Crow and many other AOTP stack raids: it is the only way they can be relevant.

Far from instigating competitive PVP, AOTP -- like PM and CN before them -- are the most anti-competitive force in the game atm because they literally break it by regularly stacking far more players than the server can handle in one location. You cannot have competitive PVP when the game doesn't work properly. When you fight AOTP, you can count on the worst possible and least competitive PVP experience possible.

AOTP's leadership well-understands the impact of their actions and laugh about it. It is funny to them when large groups of opponents crash or can't swap bars. An inability to swap bars is a key component of the AOTP experience.

Don't call what you do organized PVP. [edit]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on February 9, 2019 3:14PM
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Crow, I agree with what you and your guild does. From what I've read and seen, your mission is banding PUGs and more experienced solo players/groups into one large, formidable unit. You've inspired me to do the same with AD ... But think of the servers man :O They're gonna literally MELT.
    I hope this is sarcasm. AD doesn't need a zerg lord. Please don't.

"Zerg-Lord" haha. No, the goal if I was to do it would not be to have 80 players "stack on crown" and follow me "into the breach". I know it lags the server out and it just isn't my style anyways.

I would rather pick up the randoms in zone, give em direction, maybe teach them a few things, but most importantly: make a difference on the map.

But that's if I really wanted to do it. I enjoy being solo in Cyrodiil and like the freedom of going to the battles that I find important without someone screaming about 20/20 siege or squirrelling.

I'm finding it more and more evident as I play that AD needs someone to "wrangle the pugs" or they just sit at Alessia Bridge and/or mindlessly get tower farmed.

AD can't rely on the established PvP guilds to carry the faction. It isn't fair or right. Which is why I'm thinking about quitting the solo life to run groups ^_^
    It's disgusting that you would put these guys on a pedestal, especially while recognizing the impact their selfish decisions have on the game.

Perhaps if I clarify my original thought it would sound better. I appreciate the fact that they bring players together who may not have pvp'd or who would have been solo otherwise and teach them/give them a group. I can respect that. And I like to tell people so when I see it :)
    No one should aspire to be what they are: bad players who use numbers and extreme lag to compensate for their shortcomings. They don't care how they win, they only care about winning through any means possible -- despite their lack of aptitude in games.

Anyone capable of leading a raid is capable of running 3 or more. The reason others don't do it is because it's bad for the game and provides an ungratifying experience to all but the least sophisticated players. They are basically an ignorant blob of homer simpson cast rejects

I don't love the lag either. But I don't think that they are bad players. I think that they have a lot to learn as a pvp guild and that over time (I hope) they will get better at not stacking so many players on top of each other. Maybe tonight is the night AotP splits the raids up to work on other objectives?

Basically the TL;DR version of this that AotP is a good thing; however, they should send raids to do different things around the map to reduce the lag factor on the map. AD needs something similar for it's solo players and PUGs. We rely on established PvP guilds too much and NEED more faction coordination.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil performance does not cause me or my group to disconnect everytime I play, but when fighting AotP I generally expect at least 1/4 of our group to either get caught on a render line or disconnect.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Largest force I ever Coordinated on ad was in oct 2014 during the sneak attack on the DC buff server known as chillrend. I was able to get 6 different guilds (Get of fenris, TKO, Margret moonlight, alacrity, DIE, Venatus and the elder trolls (tertiary meat) to simultaneously attack all of Hovahlings keep. what i was most happy was that almost all of ADs organized pvp population on NA PC came to fight together , it was a known as AD DAY...
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    And you are welcome to join a raid sometime @Steelshiv and see what it's like! Out door is open to all of ESO ☺️

Thank you ^_^ I'll send a /tell during non-peak hours within the next couple of days. I'm curious as to how you run things and to possibly get to know some of you.

I played ARK on official servers for years (2 years? It was the reason for my hiatus from ESO lol) and have found that one can learn a lot and can definitely make a competitive situation less hostile by just...talking lol
    The Largest force I ever Coordinated on ad was in oct 2014 during the sneak attack on the DC buff server known as chillrend. I was able to get 6 different guilds (Get of fenris, TKO, Margret moonlight, alacrity, DIE, Venatus and the elder trolls (tertiary meat) to simultaneously attack all of Hovahlings keep. what i was most happy was that almost all of ADs organized pvp population on NA PC came to fight together , it was a known as AD DAY...

Damn do I miss TKO...I've yet to find a raid leader that can lead like BK could.

F
    Edited by Steelshiv on February 8, 2019 11:04PM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FeelsReallyBadMan
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So was it about 8 PM eastern that you guys started getting in? Was fighting some actualy other group of EP around 10 and it started lagging about then. Wound up being them it seemed that couldnt do anything.

I want the big battles also; but with how things work, it does not look like LOTRs but rather some sort of rave with everyone twitching around and every once in a while; someone falls down dead to a drug overdose.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much @WitchyWarrior ! That is seriously the nicest post I have ever gotten! And glad to know you had fun! 😊 And ty for pointing out that we only play around 2 hours 4 days a week! People think we run everyday, when actually we don't run very often 😂

At what point do you stop trying to deflect and just realize your egotistical actions are actively killing a game you claim to love?
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you could actually post a raid schedule, that would be great @_Crow . It's nice not getting worked up about crippling lag because I'm not playing lol.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is nothing to aspire towards in the current laggy and broken down Cyrodiil . Maybe try after they remove imperial city ... Still probably poop the servers here .
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

At what point do you stop trying to deflect and just realize your egotistical actions are actively killing a game you claim to love?

Yeah the guy literally brainstorms new players who have never pvped before into enjoying this playstyle at the detriment of every single other individual out of their group. As long as they will be successful in most of their engagements, be able to capture / defend keeps and destroy the best groups in the game actually doing an effort to run smaller numbers and cap their group to help the server performances, they will keep doing their thing ignoring the consequences of their actions.

The guy feels really great about himself being able to monopolize that many clueless players in one spot actively supporting his behaviours while dropping 100% of the blame on Zenimax servers. The more the better. It does not matter if the lag just get worse because in the end, more players = more chances to get a skill registering on the server so more healing and more damage potential for them. How much more delay will it take before the fun stops @_Crow ? We're currently at 10-15seconds skill delay in some situations. Are we going to push it to 20-30seconds before somebody in AotP raid wakes up?

The funny part is, some of their members started streaming on Twitch and we can hear some of the voice comm during their raids. Last raid there was a streamer who crashed while streaming and wasn't able to get back in the game before the end of the night. Then @_Crow will come and say "Hey it's strange because I never crash when I play in my raid" making it sound like he does not understand he is the cause of why people crash, the 3-4raids riding from one place to another literally bombing people on approach and make them crash. Or the most obvious issue for most people, approaching a very active location on the map where the 3-4raids are actually fighting and crashing instantly.

Also, before anyone comes up with the classic argument "The game lags and performs badly even when AotP is not playing" thinking they sound brilliant and wise, we are pointing out problems that AotP shines the most at. Their behaviours increase the chances to crash and increase the ping on the server higher than any other guild / leader can do out there.
    Edited by frozywozy on February 10, 2019 5:47AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

Yeah the guy literally brainstorms new players who have never pvped before into enjoying this playstyle at the detriment of every single other individual out of their group. As long as they will be successful in most of their engagements, be able to capture / defend keeps and destroy the best groups in the game actually doing an effort to run smaller numbers and cap their group to help the server performances, they will keep doing their thing ignoring the consequences of their actions.

The guy feels really great about himself being able to monopolize that many clueless players in one spot actively supporting his behaviours while dropping 100% of the blame on Zenimax servers. The more the better. It does not matter if the lag just get worse because in the end, more players = more chances to get a skill registering on the server so more healing and more damage potential for them. How much more delay will it take before the fun stops @_Crow ? We're currently at 10-15seconds skill delay in some situations. Are we going to push it to 20-30seconds before somebody in AotP raid wakes up?

The funny part is, some of their members started streaming on Twitch and we can hear some of the voice comm during their raids. Last raid there was a streamer who crashed while streaming and wasn't able to get back in the game before the end of the night. Then @_Crow will come and say "Hey it's strange because I never crash when I play in my raid" making it sound like he does not understand he is the cause of why people crash, the 3-4raids riding from one place to another literally bombing people on approach and make them crash. Or the most obvious issue for most people, approaching a very active location on the map where the 3-4raids are actually fighting and crashing instantly.

Also, before anyone comes up with the classic argument "The game lags and performs badly even when AotP is not playing" thinking they sound brilliant and wise, we are pointing out problems that AotP shines the most at. Their behaviours increase the chances to crash and increase the ping on the server higher than any other guild / leader can do out there.

Someone in Drac, can't remember one of your stamwardens, asked me to bloodport him and I literally dswinged him twice in 23 seconds. It took dswing so long to go through that he out-health-regen'd 10k Dswings.
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Best part is, we are getting so big that here in a month we will probably have to start a second guild just to fit everyone! ❤️
    -Crow, Mag DK
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Best part is, we are getting so big that here in a month we will probably have to start a second guild just to fit everyone! ❤️

Nice to see there are still those numbers wanting to play cyro I hope that it continues into Elsweyr
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on February 10, 2019 6:42AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

worldburn-top.jpg
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    @_Crow I saw on discord that you were looking to break your record of 86 players in raid. If you're curious, the largest zerg I ever commanded was (if I recall correctly) in 2014, where there were six full raids + pugs following. It was the first time Lolimage was crowned emperor. I had 198 people in my TeamSpeak (though I'm not sure how many of those were actually playing).

If anyone wants the exact date, we can ask Lolimage to check his Emperor achievement date.

Back then the server didn't poop itself when more than 50 players were in one area, so good luck if you try to do something like that these days!

It wouldn't be possible to have a raid this large in cyro with the current server caps unless you multi faction raided

And Cyrodiil cap was so much higher when the game launched in 2014. A full server now is a pittance to what one was almost 5 years ago.

Zos has reduced the cap more than once in order to improve server performance. We still filled up multiple campaigns back then which really shows how much smaller the PvP community is today.

It's almost as if nerfing group tools and introducing performance issues was a bad thing for the server populations...

You mean to tell me doubling the cost of skills mostly used in raids two or three times, reducing healing caps, rapids, barrier and all the while not addressing bugs in game for five plus years adversely impacted those who played in organized groups? And those players amounted to more people in cyro than the few vocal streamers ZOS beds with now? I guess we can all count on ZOS to get some new servers at least with that 500 Million from Oculus .....at some point.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Crown ! Guess every PvP player in the game is in my discord at this point... Lol! But ya, they lowered the cap since back in the day, cause in Pact Militia, we had 120ish one night 🤔. But the game was different back then.

It's more of a goal for my guild personally to see if we can break our own record, cause we have gotten SUPER close to 100 players, but haven't yet crossed that line. We will see tonight if we can though! 😃

Also, I'm curious as to how you run raids and would totally PvP with your group given the chance ^_^

Crow is a great crown! My most favorite one in 5 years of pvping.
    There are multiple reasons why...
    I trust what he says.
    In past raids I've been in, there have been crowns that made dumb choices over & over again. That's a big reason why I've mostly been a solo player.
    I've learned more from being in his raid groups than any other group in the past.
    He is patient with people and VERY helpful.
    His raids are FUN! He is big on having fun, which is nice. He's not mean or demeaning at ALL to anyone. If you mess up, it's not a big deal AND he is good at explaining how to fix whatever the issue was.

But the biggest thing that stands out to me is how he is in Zone & how he's willing to take randoms & actually help them.
    He is not at all negative even with the few regulars that rag on him the entire night he's running.
    The way I see it is most, if not all of the people in the small group of Crow haters out there have never run in his raids.
    They are stuck in their ways, they don't understand what a joke is, or sarcasm and they can't STAND that zone doesn't put up with their CONSTANT negative comments & constant insults that are spewed out by the same small group every single night.

I think it would be GREAT if AD had more organized groups running. despite what some have said here. From what I've heard, AD is losing players partly because of the lack of groups forming that know what they are doing & have the temperament to stick with it & stay consistent AND that are PUG groups.
    Everyone was new once. I think it would make a HUGE difference in the amount of new players that actually stick with PVP by having more beginner friendly Guilds out there, on all factions.

I don't run in his raids anymore, but that has nothing to do with Crow.
    I really miss the fun of being a part of them, Discord and all.
    If people ask about helpful pvp guilds to join, I always recommend AotP.
    Being on both sides(in the guild & running in Crows raid group/Not being in Guild, running solo while the raids are also running), I can see how some have issues with it & I can see how some people are full of crap & have NO idea what they are talking about.

Anyway, sorry for the novel, but it gets really annoying seeing the same few people say the things they do about Crow & his guild.
    AND I wanted to tell you that I hope AD gets something similar. The majority of AD people that have killed me are great people & are really nice. I hope they all stay and you guys get more as well.

If 2 crow sized groups fought the lag would be felt in PvE. Also we would all be relogging into Cyrodiil after crashing. At minimum we would be watching a slideshow trying to barswap as we slid across the ground in that one bug, sorry it’s a feature. I am all for groups but when they ruin performance for everyone on the server even on the other side of the map there has to be a limit. Let’s play within the limits of the technology ZOS has saddled us with.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You can't kill a PVP game that is already dead.
    - Mojican
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point I say its blatantly intentional to impact the game and server. Beyond that point really. Isnt that a bannable offense?
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »

Someone in Drac, can't remember one of your stamwardens, asked me to bloodport him and I literally dswinged him twice in 23 seconds. It took dswing so long to go through that he out-health-regen'd 10k Dswings.

Jesus, Ive had it when I would spam dark deal, shuffle and vigor while standing still in spawn and over 15 seconds I would only get 1 cast of each, but that is.... why..... wtf...
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh, at launch when we, Titan Alliance from GW2, still had hope this game would be a proper rvr mmo for years to come we would have 8+ guilds of 300-400 out of the 600 alliance cap working together actively. Not always at the same objective, but actively working together.

Was there and in the DiE raid for that, but it wasn't really any coordination other than which guilds took which keeps and when we all started.

https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MMO MASSIVELY doesn't mean small scale. It's not his fault the developers failed this community, he's playing the way it was intended to be played. Wars are won by armies not 1vx'ers.
    Edited by Alomar on February 10, 2019 4:35PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭

On Friday (Feb 8?) the PvP guild I'm with had a few REALLY good fights with you guys :) The fight at Arrius resource (can't remember which one) was one of the most satisfying I've had in a long time!

I think that your guild is on the right track to becoming great. My advice for you guys would be to work on sending one/two raid(s) to fight in one place and the second/third raids to fight in another. This would not only be effective strategy-wise but it might also help the lag :)

I've found that when riding to a fight a slow approach while using skills as infrequently as possible helps me to not disconnect.
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    @Steelshiv ! Glad to hear you had fun! 😉 I do remember that fight though! It was at the arrius mine I do believe, and it was in between us fighting Drac! You guys put up one hell of a fight too from what I can remember! 😃 Hopefully we will have more like that soon!

Oh my plans from the moment I started this guild have been to split up the super Zerg throughout the night! My future goals are to have a 48 man raid south, and a 24 man raid north all night, and then only stack all 3 when AD or dc throws 50+ at a keep!

We will get to this point eventually, just taking things slow to make sure we got everything setup correctly for that type of coordination! 🤔 But we are getting so many new members joining PvP for the first time that it's going to take us a little slower to do things rather then 24 or less man raid guilds! But we will get there! 😉
    -Crow, Mag DK
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts on the cap are this.

EP Locks their pop. But no Q.
    Ad has two bars, so EP can still have people join.

AD pop locks. But Still no Q for ep.

DC has 2 bars. Ep can still join without q.

EP fills DC pop till it locks.

After EP has fill the entire Pop for all three factions......

Then there is a q for everyone.

Zos is so hush hush about this it makes me sick
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Steelshiv ! Glad to hear you had fun! 😉 I do remember that fight though! It was at the arrius mine I do believe, and it was in between us fighting Drac! You guys put up one hell of a fight too from what I can remember! 😃 Hopefully we will have more like that soon!

Oh my plans from the moment I started this guild have been to split up the super Zerg throughout the night! My future goals are to have a 48 man raid south, and a 24 man raid north all night, and then only stack all 3 when AD or dc throws 50+ at a keep!

We will get to this point eventually, just taking things slow to make sure we got everything setup correctly for that type of coordination! 🤔 But we are getting so many new members joining PvP for the first time that it's going to take us a little slower to do things rather then 24 or less man raid guilds! But we will get there! 😉

Glad to hear it and look forward to some good fights (with hopefully less lag) in the future :D
    My thoughts on the cap are this.

EP Locks their pop. But no Q.
    Ad has two bars, so EP can still have people join.

AD pop locks. But Still no Q for ep.

DC has 2 bars. Ep can still join without q.

EP fills DC pop till it locks.

After EP has fill the entire Pop for all three factions......

Then there is a q for everyone.

Zos is so hush hush about this it makes me sick

I don't think this is the case (hope it isn't at least). From what I've heard all factions have separate but equal population caps. From my own observations the reason why some alliances seem to have more players on the field at any given time is because EP tends to focus a lot of players in one location while AD and DC tend to spread out (unless there's a long battle going on which attracts everyone <- like the fight at Brindle last night (40k tick))
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    True, Im crashing at ales as I type this
This discussion has been closed.