The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Next class we get? xD

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont want another class ever.
    If anything, they should add secondary classes, so we can actually keep our characters instead of having to create new ones.

E.g, after you hit level 50, you can choose between two secondary classes that grant you one or more new skill lines.

Sorcerer > Spellsword/Artificer
    Dragonknight > Battlemage/Dragonguard
    Templar > Crusader/Pilgrim
    Nightblade > Assassin/Mesmer
    Warden > Monk/Scout
    Necromancer > Witchhunter/Mystic
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    This again :/
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Cardthief
    Cardthief
    ✭✭✭
    Bard (AoE Heals/Support)
    Ohhgrizyyy wrote: »
    To add onto the "Sword Summoner idea" it would be based heavily around summoning weapons to fight by your side, Buffing your teammates weapons or hell even someone implementing weapons that you can make/use right before a fight mid dungeon/trial. (Similarish to EQ mage) or maybe even it kinda be similar to the Morkuldin set or that kinda concept.

In LotRO, the Minstril (Bard) class had an ability where you summoned 3 swords to attack a target (it was basically a DoT/debuff).

That being said, im all for Bard or any class for that matter!
    (MC) Main DPS: Redz Kuinn - Lvl 50 - MagSorc - PvE
    Main Healer: Soranna Anilu - Lvl 50 - Templar - PvE
    Main Tank: Seamus Kuinn - Lvl 50 - Dragonknight - PvE
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other.
    Battlemage......

and boo you to people who Don't want more classes......each their own but this is an mmo.....
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Cardthief
    Cardthief
    ✭✭✭
    Bard (AoE Heals/Support)
    mikemacon wrote: »
    Math.

YES, the Auger of the Obscure could teach us how to make his people's fabled swords made out of pure math!
    (MC) Main DPS: Redz Kuinn - Lvl 50 - MagSorc - PvE
    Main Healer: Soranna Anilu - Lvl 50 - Templar - PvE
    Main Tank: Seamus Kuinn - Lvl 50 - Dragonknight - PvE
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no more need.

Bard? Guild Skill Line.
    Monk? Weapon Skill Line (Unarmed).
    Ranger? Berserker? Mage? What?!

Anyway, SKILL LINES now.
  • ezikeo
    ezikeo
    ✭✭✭
    Berserker (Rage Based Atks?¿?)
    Sword Singer
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bard (AoE Heals/Support)
    jlmurra2 wrote: »
    Battlemage is the only class remaining that was intended to be included before launch, but was left out along with the Warden: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Battlemage

I'm glad the Warden made it in later. I hope they finish all the pre-release planned classes and release the Battlemage class before moving on to other classes. After that, Spell Sword class please, or maybe a one handed, and rune skill line.

Bard, and unarmed seem more fitting for skill lines to me.

You're probably right at least relating to Bards. I just wish it was a whole class. I would main a Bard in a heartbeat if it was a class
    Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
    Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
    Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
    Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
    Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bard (AoE Heals/Support)
    Cardthief wrote: »
    Ohhgrizyyy wrote: »
    To add onto the "Sword Summoner idea" it would be based heavily around summoning weapons to fight by your side, Buffing your teammates weapons or hell even someone implementing weapons that you can make/use right before a fight mid dungeon/trial. (Similarish to EQ mage) or maybe even it kinda be similar to the Morkuldin set or that kinda concept.

In LotRO, the Minstril (Bard) class had an ability where you summoned 3 swords to attack a target (it was basically a DoT/debuff).

That being said, im all for Bard or any class for that matter!

Well yea my idea was like The Mage in vAA. 4 axes that hurt like hell

• Tiedän
    Tiedän
    ✭✭✭
    Bard (AoE Heals/Support)
    jlmurra2 wrote: »
    Battlemage is the only class remaining that was intended to be included before launch, but was left out along with the Warden: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Battlemage

I'm glad the Warden made it in later. I hope they finish all the pre-release planned classes and release the Battlemage class before moving on to other classes. After that, Spell Sword class please, or maybe a one handed, and rune skill line.

Bard, and unarmed seem more fitting for skill lines to me.

I'd dig a Bard class but a Battlemage?! That'll be fun! I really hope they eventually implement that too.
    "Battle-Born is a name out of legend, sung in the songs of old and heard in deeds of valor for a hundred generations. 'For Clan Battle-Born!' they cry in the mead halls. 'First into the fray and last to quit their ale!'" - Olfrid Battle-Born
    PC/Mac - NA
    Thian Battle-Born - Nord Stamina DK DPS
    Alynu Dreth - Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Reeh-Jah Nisar - Argonian Stamina Nightblade DPS
    Eraldil Riverrun - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
    Tsavani Khanai - Khajit Magicka Templar DPS
    Laila The Huntress - Nord Stamina DK Tank
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    Id like to see a class that specializes in disease and poison damage. I envisioned the Necromancer would have the disease damage but i was wrong. What little we know about the necromancer class i still think is absolute gold. But i just envisioned him differently.
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bard (AoE Heals/Support)
    For more expansion on these ideas and my personal opinions on things they could do regarding the already named classes or for anyone confused.

Bard: I would think Bard could be the games first truly support class. Think about running 1 Templar and a Bard in an end-game trial where the Bards entire goal is to give the whole group resources over time or I'll call RoT and maybe have a fairly expensive skill they can cast which gives a chunk of a resource back to a targeted player. While in return also has some decent HoTs.

Monk: A always melee class, Mag or Stam. Healer or Tank. They introduce brass knuckles into the game as duel wield and to introduce the more melee or "unarmed" feel and give incentive to use brass knuckles as a weapon instead of other duel wield, Give Monks a passive maybe where they do more damage or something (idk what) but something with brass knuckles. Healing Monks will still be melee or have magicka melee abilities that heal allies and so forth. As for Monk tanks? A dodge tank or dodge chance tank. Not the traditional "taunt and block" style but more of a "taunt and dodge" or "taunt and parry" style. For anyone who wants an idea of this look up a Warrior Tank in a game called "Tera"

Ranger: I havent put much thought into Ranger besides the fact of them having alot of poison(s), debuffs, crit chance and maybe more traps along with Trap Beast. Hell they may even have a pet or 2 like whatever the hell those things are on 2nd boss of HRC (melee boss)

Berserker: This class would be heavily catered towards stamina and how sorcs have no real stamina morphs? Berserkers wouldn't have many magicka morphs. Maybe things similar to the spectral/disease bow from Nightblade where they have to stack is with light attacks or maybe an ability that takes a chunk if their health (has to be used wisely) and when they get so many stacks they have an ability that does MASSIVE damage when used. Again spectral bow from NB's except alot more damage because of alot more risk. (Maybe they get Major Fortitude when they cast it to combat the health they just "sacrificed")

Mage: Traditional mage. More elemental damage. More elemental atronauchs. Pretty simple. Maybe be the "Battlemage" or "Elementalist" that people want cause this game really doesnt have much elemental damage or a class that runs multiple elements of damage unless its a magsorc with an inferno staff or a dragonknight with a lightning staff.

Sword Summoner/Singer: The best I can describe this is another pet heavy class and maybe the "pets" work as how the Sorcs Scamp works. Use the slot is assigned to and it does its zap. Except this class will be purely magic weapons like the sword the Morkuldin set works or the axes on last boss of vAA. Maybe it has alot of empower buffs for the entire group or buffs the group with an ability like siphoning strikes from Nightblade except the whole group gets it. So forth and so on. Maybe they have a utility ability that fully charges peoples enchants on their weapon? Idk just some thoughts, It would be ZoS's job to figure this out. Not me lmao

• Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bard (AoE Heals/Support)
    Id like to see a class that specializes in disease and poison damage. I envisioned the Necromancer would have the disease damage but i was wrong. What little we know about the necromancer class i still think is absolute gold. But i just envisioned him differently.

The Ranger could do that honestly 🤷‍♂️

• Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on forum postings, Nerf Master. Oh you going to use an ability, nope I cast Nerf and you can't now...
    Edited by Grimm13 on January 16, 2019 7:54PM
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf bards
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bard (AoE Heals/Support)
    Nerf the nerfers

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We're a horde of rampaging Terrasques! KRIE! KRIE!" (c)
  • Bealeb319
    Bealeb319
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Bard is the other I see requested a lot. Although maybe they'll do that as a guild/skill line.

I was thinking that it could be added as a skill line as well.
  • Bealeb319
    Bealeb319
    ✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Give me shapeshifter~

Illusionist might be a better more broad way to cover shapeshifter
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    Summoner/Nature boy class.
    And no I dont like the warden.
    Range type. Uses nature.
    Summons animals. Manipulate weather.
    Bow user. Plant attack. Animals backup.
    Elemental/weather aoe attack/heal.
  • Bealeb319
    Bealeb319
    ✭✭✭✭
    Summoner/Nature boy class.
    And no I dont like the warden.
    Range type. Uses nature.
    Summons animals. Manipulate weather.
    Bow user. Plant attack. Animals backup.
    Elemental/weather aoe attack/heal.

This sounds a lot like the warden btw
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    Panda. I’ve always wanted to be a panda. And with Necromancers and Dragons being a thing now (the the hell? You guys run out of money or something?) this is not lore breaking at all.

Lemme be a panda.
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bard? Why does everyone want to sing their enemies to death so damn badly?
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or a knight. Something aggressive and melee focused. I know there's stamblade, but their defensive mechanic is invisibility. I'd rather have a play style that had the aggressiveness of a stamblade, but with a good defense mechanism that allowed you to stand your ground.
  • GabiAlex
    GabiAlex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monk (Unarmed/Knuckles Melee)
    kathandira wrote: »
    I'd rather see multi-classing before another class is added.

YES! This is something I was hoping for since ESO was announced. The class system is stupid and archaic already and I'm talking about ESO specifically, but about MMORPGs in general. Without classes, the game will be closer to play how you want" philosophy.
    @GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
    Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
    Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
    Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
    Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
    Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
    Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
    Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
    Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard

• Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monk (Unarmed/Knuckles Melee)
    Unarmed would be fun. I've gotten a kill in Cyrodiil just using my fists. Really wanted to see that fight recap and the reaction.
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bard (AoE Heals/Support)
    Bard? Why does everyone want to sing their enemies to death so damn badly?

For the buffs/debuffs m8. Be the games first true support class

• phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other.
    Mesmer :D
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    Other.
    I want a Hunter class which can tame combat pets and keep them. (Like in WoW.) And a Druid with the ability to transform into animals.
    Edited by Weper on January 17, 2019 1:23AM
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weper wrote: »
    I want a Hunter class which can tame combat pets and keep them. (Like in WoW.) And a Druid with the ability to transform into animals.

just go play wow if you want that. both are there