The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SypherPK is returning to ESO (Hype)

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He was good and fun, but he's a hype streamer. Fengrush and Jack are 99 to life.
    Edited by Jitterbug on January 16, 2019 10:34PM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the salt on this thread.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS were pretty clever paying to get a large Fortnite audience's eyes on their announcement adding a Battle Royale-type feature to Cyrodiil, and someone with some ESO legitimacy this time instead of Towelie.
    Edited by MisterBigglesworth on January 16, 2019 11:12PM
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Na0cho
    Na0cho
    ✭✭✭
    When i was first getting into eso, I watched alot of Sypher and Fengrush. It got me more into the game and taught me alot about pvp when i was a noob.(sadly i still am T_T)

more exposure to any game you play and love is always a good thing. I doubt he will return to streaming the game full time as its just not worth as much to him as fortnite is.

Even once the fortnite hype finally dies, he will probably move on to the next thing (like he used to also play overwatch and did fairly well at it)

That doesnt mean that he wont play the game anymore, Just his streaming is his JOB and is dedicated to things that are more lucrative.

I could notice the rust in his stream, but it did not bother me was fun to see him roaming around again. that being said AD>>>yuck

I still watch Fengrush all the time (and am subbed to support) and love his content as well.

DC forever.
    Orc forever.

I hope more new and upcoming streamers show up. Sometimes i get sad when i go to eso on twitch and see the low viewer numbers/streamers.

maybe one day I shall be good enough to be a content creator too. unless people like watching people run around freaking out and dying!
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats cool, hes a great player. I think he might promote it but he is extremely successful playing fortnite. He's getting 100k to 500k views and you can only milk playing a particulaar game before it looses steam
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Itsmichi wrote: »
    Well who cares?

People literally made a thread hinting that someone cares, and if you scroll through the comments its obvious... reading helps

Schlaubischlumpf I'll have you read me that bs as it's so inferior that I can't even bother to take it serious. Hopefully you do a good job.
    Edited by Itzmichi on January 17, 2019 2:36AM
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's relevant why?
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who?
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brizz was the best at PvP.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, Sypher was beaten by a DK heavy attacking him with a restoration staff in a tournament. Jules had to console him afterwards on stream.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s probably safe to not try to evaluate ‘best’ pvper. There’s so many variables and subdivisions. There are classes to consider, builds, play styles, platforms, etc. There are many, many great players, and no real balanced way to evaluate them against one another without opinion.

That being said, I see a lot of nay-sayers implying Sypher was a strong player because of xyz patch or x class was broken, and I think that’s an unfair analysis.

It’s pretty evident, even now, that he is mechanically strong at this game. He knows the ins and outs. Good offensive pressure, knows when he needs to reposition/heal/defend, and knows how to play to the strengths of his class (ie: stealthy nb that uses kiting and surprise burst to weaken opponent.) Give credit where it’s due.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Anzriel
    Anzriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    It’s probably safe to not try to evaluate ‘best’ pvper. There’s so many variables and subdivisions. There are classes to consider, builds, play styles, platforms, etc. There are many, many great players, and no real balanced way to evaluate them against one another without opinion.

That being said, I see a lot of nay-sayers implying Sypher was a strong player because of xyz patch or x class was broken, and I think that’s an unfair analysis.

It’s pretty evident, even now, that he is mechanically strong at this game. He knows the ins and outs. Good offensive pressure, knows when he needs to reposition/heal/defend, and knows how to play to the strengths of his class (ie: stealthy nb that uses kiting and surprise burst to weaken opponent.) Give credit where it’s due.

I agree. Saying "best" is probably the right term for the reasons you gave, but the guy was clearly a very good player. He also does well on Fortnite so it's obvious he's a skilled gamer.

The amount of salt in this thread makes all of you look like crappy players, and worse crappy people, more than it reflects negatively on him.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who?
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • TheRedRavenTR
    TheRedRavenTR
    ✭✭
    reguvin wrote: »
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Best? lmao

Yeah that's def Fengrush.

Fengrush is alright, but Sypher is a bit above him imo.

They are both thrash lmao.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best PvPer ESO has ever seen (Twitch streamer)

Has told on his stream that he will return to streaming ESO again.

It was sad that he quit ESO but it's good to have him back again. His streams are entertaining especially if you like PvP.

I guess he did told that after Fengrush hit 4000 viewers.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not hype, don’t care.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »

It was sad that he quit ESO but it's good to have him back again. His streams are entertaining especially if you like PvP.

I guess he did told that after Fengrush hit 4000 viewers.

Hard to understand what you are saying, buy it is sad that ESO viewership just isn't competitive. 4k is way too low a viewer count for Sypher to play it regularly without taking a major financial hit. Still, he pops into less popular games like ESO now and then.

Streaming is a job for him. If he wants to just play a game for fun, it isn't going to be in prime time unless it is a sponsored stream, like ESO was or if Fortnite is having technical issues.
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭

I never cared to watch other people play video games. Seems... odd and pointless...

I guess I just prefer to play the game than to watch someone else play it.
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaerth wrote: »

I never cared to watch other people play video games. Seems... odd and pointless...

I guess I just prefer to play the game than to watch someone else play it.

People are probably watching at times that they can't actually play, so that isn't really the choice.

Personally, I don't find ESO entertaining to watch on Twitch. There are games I find entertaining to watch. Heck, Fortnite is entertaining to watch though I've never played it and never will.

While I find ESO boring to watch on Twitch, I find many of the ESO streamers on Twitch entertaining.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Wonder how much are Zos paying him to return

I hope a lot since Sypher did a hellevu lot for this game and company back in the day.
  • fojo82
    fojo82
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares. He abandoned the game because *insert baby crying* , why would anyone flock to his channel to support him?
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks

Lol
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has been kind to me in the past. So I welcome him back.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • desciviib14_ESO
    desciviib14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's weird to see so many try hards gushing at once; better grab my waders, it's gettin deep in here
    There is nothing here of interest to any nations; as a matter of fact, there is nothing here but people.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This means nothing to me
    Ooooooohhhhhhh Viennnnaaaaa
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #leftylucy
    He streamed BDO a few weeks ago for the first time in a while. So dope to catch one of his streams.
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just can't get those chat sessions he did with leftylucy, Feng and Richard out of my mind. They were so bad they were really entertaining. The one with crown on was a real highlight. Talk about a lamb to the slaughter...
  • Chairo_Kuma
    Chairo_Kuma
    ✭✭✭
    Nope never really liked the guy.
    GM Esteemed/PS4 NA /Never Knows Best.....

• Redguard Stam Blade - 50 - AD
    • Argonian Mag Templar - 50 - AD
    • Redguard Stam Dragon Knight - 50 - AD
    • Breton Mag Blade - 50 - AD
    • Argonian Stam Warden - 50 - AD
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exodium wrote: »
    In terms of raw skill the best pvper was KodiPvP and there's no disputing that. There's a clip somewhere of Kodi 1v2ing fengrush too.

Sypher a close 2nd because of how good he was on multi class and fengrush probably comes not far after.

there's also videos of kodi getting packed up by Divine Cross back in the day too after magplar was gutted post-IC.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual