The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

SypherPK is returning to ESO (Hype)

reguvin
reguvin
✭✭✭✭
The best PvPer ESO has ever seen (Twitch streamer)

Has told on his stream that he will return to streaming ESO again.

It was sad that he quit ESO but it's good to have him back again. His streams are entertaining especially if you like PvP.
- Beta Tester
- PC (2014-2015)
- Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best? lmao
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No thanks
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was nothing more than a commercial to listen to in the background while us big boys prepared for the real stream.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best? lmao

Yeah that's def Fengrush.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • SkoobySnaxx
    SkoobySnaxx
    ✭✭✭
    he was only good because the ga,e had just came out and most people did not know how to pvp. But he is really good tho. but when he omes back he wont be 1vx'ing people that easily
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is great at Fortnite and has huge following so I expect that will be a huge boost for ESO as well.
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Best? lmao

Fengrush is alright, but Sypher is a bit above him imo.
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's called a paid promotion. Don't get your hopes up.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was paid by ZOS to pre-stream and host the ESO stream today.
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised if ZOS or Bethesda paid him to return. He was one of the chosen ones when they called streamers to their HQ.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I see it being at most a thing he would only do once per week or even month.

When he streamed ESO full time he would only average a few hundred views, and now he's averaging 20k with Fortnite. A few of his fans might start playing ESO, but he would lose so many subscribers if he truly came back to ESO full-time.
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol best? There are alot of great pvpr’s (not me mind you). Twitch does not make one great nor famous, just more
    exposed.
    Edited by Skwor on January 16, 2019 12:19AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :open_mouth:
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noice! I always enjoyed SypherPKs PVP videos.
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's far from the best, lmao. Good? Yes. Best? No.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He left?
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for sypher then and so what if getting paid . Just can't watch FartNight streams so unfollowed .
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wasn’t the best, there’s no way of telling who’s the best but he was definitely one of the better players to play the game. I don’t get why so many people always have something negative to say about him.
  • Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    In terms of raw skill the best pvper was KodiPvP and there's no disputing that. There's a clip somewhere of Kodi 1v2ing fengrush too.

Sypher a close 2nd because of how good he was on multi class and fengrush probably comes not far after.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reguvin wrote: »
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Best? lmao

Fengrush is alright, but Sypher is a bit above him imo.

Maybe I should have added /s to my post...
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised if ZOS or Bethesda paid him to return. He was one of the chosen ones when they called streamers to their HQ.

Yes, it was sponsored content, thats why he had #ad in his title. And apparently he hasnt played in so long he could remember his password, while live on stream. How anyone could pay someone thats as unprofessional as that is beyond me.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I highly doubt he’s going to abandon the Fortnite cashcow to start streaming ESO again.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp all you templar healers out there get ready to be nerfed again because he's the reason why breath of life got nerfed because it took him 6 hits instead of 2 to kill a templar on stream :wink:

But seriously he isn't the best at all he always played sorc shield stacking. My DC guild farmed him a day and he was so mad lol. Thanks again for all that free ap we got that day from him and his fanboys LOLOL.
    Edited by Kidgangster101 on January 16, 2019 12:32AM
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOOLS. Big Boss The Dark Phoenix is the best.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    I highly doubt he’s going to abandon the Fortnite cashcow to start streaming ESO again.

Well, he'll be introducing ESO to those milk drinkers. If 1% of them even try ESO there will be numbers.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Skwor wrote: »
    lol best? There are alot of great pvpr’s (not me mind you). Twitch does not make one great nor famous, just more
    exposed.

Insert tasteless joke about exposing yourself here

Edited by Bouldercleave on January 16, 2019 12:34AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »

Yes, it was sponsored content, thats why he had #ad in his title. And apparently he hasnt played in so long he could remember his password, while live on stream. How anyone could pay someone thats as unprofessional as that is beyond me.

You realize he was on like last week right?.

• Vifen
    Vifen
    ✭✭✭
    Radinyn wrote: »
    FOOLS. Big Boss The Dark Phoenix is the best.

All hail Big Boss The Dark Phoenix, can Sypher bend both whole factions of ep and dc? I think not!
    PC EU

G Strongarm - 50 sorc
    Vifen Ah - 50 dk crafter
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The best players stay with the game. :smile: