The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

SypherPK is returning to ESO (Hype)

• ralphylauren
    ralphylauren
    ✭✭✭
    Geez The levels of fanboy’ism that video game streamers attract is nauseating
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember Sypher. He was not the best player the game has seen. Not that it really matters anyway.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    el oh el

rip decibel
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched him spamming poison injection at someone running by on their mount, he's a top rated streamer?
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wonder how much are Zos paying him to return
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skwor wrote: »
    lol best? There are alot of great pvpr’s (not me mind you). Twitch does not make one great nor famous, just more
    exposed.

Last time I exposed myself on twitch I achieved a certain amount of notoriety.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exodium wrote: »
    In terms of raw skill the best pvper was KodiPvP and there's no disputing that. There's a clip somewhere of Kodi 1v2ing fengrush too.

Sypher a close 2nd because of how good he was on multi class and fengrush probably comes not far after.

Didn't he get banned?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    reguvin wrote: »
    The best PvPer ESO has ever seen (Twitch streamer)

Best?

Since this is a popular quote: Proof or it never happened.

He is good, I watched his stream today, but I saw nothing that would claim him the throne of the best.

So, calling one the best because reasons does that person not exactly a favour, I suppose?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SypherPK
    Never met her ...
    confused24.gif

• ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Exodium wrote: »
    In terms of raw skill the best pvper was KodiPvP and there's no disputing that. There's a clip somewhere of Kodi 1v2ing fengrush too.

Sypher a close 2nd because of how good he was on multi class and fengrush probably comes not far after.

Didn't he get banned?

Yes, and unbanned because he's special.
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭
    I know DarkPhoenix and Fengrush.

I have not heard of this other mortal.

But if he has the chops, let's see them. Otherwise, get in line pal.
    __._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got nothing against him but big whoop
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like how "best" is used in this game...so many best players...so many kings...funny how they are all self proclaimed.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sypher did make a appearance around the time Fengrush was organizing the orc army. He did not stay around long though.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love syphers laugh .. he gets so into it.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, why do you guys care?

It's one guy, and what or when they play shouldn't have such an effect on you and your love and appreciation of the game.
    Edited by AlienatedGoat on January 16, 2019 3:29AM
    PC-NA Goat
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always liked watching his ESO streams back in the day, but I must have missed where he said he was "coming back" to streaming ESO. I did hear him say a week or so ago that he was going to stream it on occasion, as part of his whole 3000 streaming hours this month because just doing his regular Fortnite that much was too much.

As far as I can tell, they asked him to do this today, which may be why he was streaming it a little bit here and there over the last two weeks. While I understand that some people didn't like that, I think it is preferable to pick a "big name" with an ESO history over a "big name" that was never a big part of the game (like they have in the past). It did kind of make me feel ESO old with so many people not even knowing who he was lol

I don't know if he was the best, but he was pretty popular in his time, and he was pretty good at what he did. We have a lot of pretty great people streaming ESO these days, and 9 times out of 10 I am going to choose to watch one of my many favorites who are still actively playing over someone that stepped away many moons ago. It isn't personal, I don't dislike him, but what hours I have to watch streamers I want to be supporting folks still around or folks that are playing something else that I find out I like watching too, like when Fengrush went to Paragon or whatever it was called, that was still fun to watch.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something "Worlds first" incoming.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Has told on his stream that he will return to streaming ESO again.

It was sad that he quit ESO but it's good to have him back again. His streams are entertaining especially if you like PvP.

I like his strategies and kodi. Kodi's last days were only NBs and Warden. Sypher is the only player who played all classes in the game even its not a meta. He will make his own strategies and creativity often sometimes very difficult to comprehend doing insane damage.
    Now we have only noob pros who call themselves pros, running with 200+ tanks and healers behind them with shamelessly OP classes like DK and wardens with OP argonians and still die and copy same old strategies created long time ago when true pros ruled the game.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on January 16, 2019 3:32AM
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    Great! Maybe he'll finally stop playing trash Fortnite. As I type this I see he's playing Sea of Thieves, which I've started playing with my friends recently lol.
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • idk
      idk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Best? lmao

Have to agree. It is fine to be a fan but this is a little much. I guess that puts the fire out on the hype./
      Edited by idk on January 16, 2019 3:34AM
    • Priyasekarssk
      Priyasekarssk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      D0PAMINE wrote: »
      I remember Sypher. He was not the best player the game has seen. Not that it really matters anyway.

Beat him on 1v1. No 1v5. He is one of the best strategic builder and creates his own meta out of no where. No noob streamer now does that. Either they copy others or just make a tank meta with 200+ tanks and healers behind.
    • Gaeliator
      Gaeliator
      ✭✭
      There's always a better one. And some of them don't even stream a lot. lol
    • Llilium
      Llilium
      ✭✭✭
      Sypher was a great addition to the game. regardless of whether or not he was "the best" it doesn't change that he was a big part of the community. and the community we have here is pretty great.

we need more players like sypher, players that help the community and also provide entertainment to keep us hooked. disagree if you'd like but it still is necessary, be it him or others.

• regime211
      regime211
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Has told on his stream that he will return to streaming ESO again.

It was sad that he quit ESO but it's good to have him back again. His streams are entertaining especially if you like PvP.

He's trash.
    • bardx86
      bardx86
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Ya he was ok, ill smoke him!
    • Rygonix
      Rygonix
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      And woe be to the unsung heroes that don't bargain their soul in exchange for internet fame and E-monetization. There are plenty of very good players out there, you just have to look somewhere other than Twitch or Youtube to find them.
      Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
      PC-NA
    • JumpmanLane
      JumpmanLane
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I like his videos but he wasn’t even the best MagDk much less best player.
    • Itzmichi
      Itzmichi
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Well who cares?
      Here, have a chill pill 💊!
    • Aliyavana
      Aliyavana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Itsmichi wrote: »
      Well who cares?

People literally made a thread hinting that someone cares, and if you scroll through the comments its obvious... reading helps